Chapter 13

She's The Murderer

She's The Murderer
-Chapter Thirteen 

 

“… And so we found Kim Hana in Choi Seunghyun’s room. Her body didn’t have any smell cause the room was just so cold that it slows down the rate of the decomposition of the body. Creepy or what!” Seungri shivered a little as he ended his story. He still could not believe whatever that had happened hours ago was real.

“You make it sound like it’s a drama.” Chaerin mumbled as she took a sip of her coke. The four of them had met up for lunch, and Seungri being Seungri, he started talking about the case the moment they met the two girls.

“But it’s true!” Seungri frowned as he picked up a tissue from the table and started playing with it. “Everything just seems so… flawless.”

“Whoever that had planned this is still out there.” Jiyong massaged his forehead as he tried to piece everything together. He just couldn’t understand why. He need more evidence, more details, more logical reasons.

“Jiyong, you okay?” Placing her hands over Jiyong’s temples, Bom started massaging them, hoping that Jiyong would stop thinking about the case for the time being. She felt guilty for making him so stressed up, yet she knew she got to end what she started.

“Thanks Bom, you’re the best.” Jiyong flashed his prince smile and at that moment Bom felt this pang of guilt and sadness inside her.

Seeing that flicker in Bom’s expressions, Chaerin cleared to get everyone’s attention. “Now now you two, let’s forget everything and enjoy our meals.”

“Here’s to the two of you for taking such a difficult case.” Everyone picked up their drinks and the clinking of their glasses could be heard. The topic of their conversation has changed and the atmosphere was slightly different. Yet, when Chaerin took a look at Bom, she knew how she was feeling.

None of us were at fault.

✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···

Sora rolled her eyes as the guy fell onto the ground. They were weak and helpless, and they were just a piece of cake for her. Sighing, she kicked a stone from the sidewalk as she waited for the white limousine to appear. There was a slight change in their plans, now that Haroo was feeling uncertain of her own actions and conscious. Until Haroo has made her decision, this will be the final target. Shifting her mask, Sora couldn’t help but thought of the look on his face.

Are we at the wrong all these time? Clenching her fist, Sora shook her head as she fight against her mind. No.. We weren’t. It was them.

✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···

“He’ll be the last target for now, Miss P. So I suggest you take it slow.” Sora muttered as she walked out of the room, leaving Sandara alone with her target. Smiling devilishly at the guy in front of her, Sandara started shifting her stuffs and putting them in place while waiting for her target to wake up on his own.

It’s finally your turn.

She heard a soft creak and she cocked her head to one side, listening attentively to the sound behind her. Her target was slowly getting his senses back, and she could hear him murmuring words that didn’t make sense to her, but she couldn’t be bothered to care what he was saying.  All she know that she was going to have some fun with him for some time.

The chair creaked under his weight again as he struggled and tried to loosen the tight ropes around him. He was weak, and all those struggling were futile. A black tape was plastered over his mouth, and all his screams and shouts became muffled murmurs that sounded illogical.

What’s happening, where am I?

One by one, the lights above him went off, leaving only one light shining at the other end. Squinting his eyes for a clearer look, he saw a familiar looking lady walking slowly towards her. Her small frame, her brown hair, and those visible scars on her.

“It’s finally your turn, Dong Young Bae.”