Chapter 08

She's The Murderer

 

She's The Murderer
-
Chapter Eight

Jiyong walked towards the lady in front of him, clearly mesmerized by her beauty. She was wearing a white dress with a pair of brown boots. Her hair was tied neatly to her side and she looked so stunning.

“Wow” Jiyong muttered under his breath as he tried to stabilize his breathing. It’s been quite some time since Jiyong saw Bom out of her working clothes, and she was indeed dressed for the date. Looking down at his outfit, Jiyong was glad he did have some fashion sense himself. He had a leather jacket over his favourite grey shirt, which is of course a gift from Bom, a pair of navy blue jeans and his favourite Christian Louboutin leopard print sneakers.

“Looking good Mr Kwon.” Bom teased Jiyong the moment she saw him. Maybe it was because he did it too suddenly, or maybe it wasn’t because of that, but Jiyong felt Bom stiffened a little when he slung his arm around her shoulders. 

“You okay?”

“M-mmm.” Jiyong was about to probe more when suddenly he heard an oh-so-familiar voice from behind. Turning around, he was shocked to see Chaerin pulling Seungri towards them. He was even shocked when he saw Chaerin running towards Bom and started making a big fuss over her looks. Fangirl Chaerin? Jiyong chuckled as Seungri tried to pull Chaerin away from Bom.

“Yah Seungri” Jiyong nudged Seungri who has finally given up on trying to pull Chaerin away from Bom. “I guess we’ll be stuck together even on our off day eh.”

Seungri sighed. There goes my day with Chaerin.

✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···

“Hyung, why do you think that Choi guy will call her name all of a sudden?” Seungri bit his straw as he thought of the case again. The four of them were seated in a fancy restaurant after a long day of shopping and enjoying themselves.

“Not now Ri, we’ll talk about this tomorrow.”

“Why not we ask Noona about this? She’s a psychologist right, I’m sure she knows how different people feel and what they might do!” Seungri looked at Bom, as if expecting an answer from her.

“Ehh?” She was shocked as she didn’t expect this. Bom felt Jiyong turning to look at her and she bowed slightly in embarrassment.

“You’re right. I think Bom can help us.” Bom turned immediately and looked at Jiyong with her eyes widely open. This is not what I’m expecting. Looking sideways at Chaerin, Bom saw her nod slightly and she returned the nod. Everything will be okay.

Jiyong waited till everything was served before he started talking about the case. He was glad that he’d chosen a spot where no one was near them. Leaning in, Jiyong started explaining the case to Bom and Chaerin, and with Seungri’s help, they managed to explain the whole story to the two girls.

“So.. what do you think about it? As in.. Why will he call her name out of a sudden? And why will he buy food that’s enough for two people?”

Bom glanced at Chaerin as she tried to think of ideas to tell the two. “Mm, maybe he was looking at her photo and he just mumbled something out? And it could be that normally he eats a lot, so there’s no surprise to it, after all he’s a growing man. I mean, the both of you eat a lot when you’re very hungry right? I know Jiyong does. He can eat up to 3 bowls of rice if he’s famished.” Bom giggle d as Jiyong looked down in embarrassment.

“I was thinking of asking the deceased family about this Choi guy, and also ask them about her boyfriend. We’ve booked an appointment with her boyfriend already, so that part is settled. But I can’t help but feel weird about this case.”

“Mm… It’s not surprising that he’ll call the name of his bestfriend all out of a sudden. As in, an emotionally unstable person might do things you wouldn’t be able to imagine. That’s why you need people like me in this society.” Bom smiled as she pointed to herself.

“And… don’t forget to check on other places, like maybe the places where they always go, places she wanted to go, or even the place where she died, and maybe her coffin? Her boyfriend said that her body felt weird right? Why don’t you go and check it out?”

“You’re right, her coffin. Why didn’t I think of that? Gosh Bom, you’re a genius” Jiyong nodded his head in agreement as Seungri scribbled everything down on a piece of paper Chaerin has torn from her notebook.

Bom smiled. But you won’t find her body there if you do check her coffin. 

 

Author's note: Kekeke sorry to those who were waiting for a nice and lovely date~ I guess it's still not the time yet! *^___^*