Chapter 11

She's The Murderer

 

She's The Murderer
-
Chapter Eleven

Her name is Sandara Park and she had been abused since young. Staring at the cuts on her arms, Sandara clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. Finally, today’s the day. She has been waiting for this day to come. A flicker of light shone through the window, and a smile slowly formed on her face. The tapping sound from Haroo’s heels echoed through the hallway, and Sandara waited anxiously for them to arrive.

“You’re here.” Sandara smile grew bigger when she saw Haroo’s men walking behind her, carrying the body of a certain person who she’d been bearing a grudge since young. After making sure that she was well dressed so that no clues would be left behind, Haroo and Sora had left her alone in the room with the deceased.

Finally, Kwon Dong Min, I can finally take my revenge on you. Gripping on to the silver sword Sora had given her, Sandara walked slowly towards the motionless guy. It’s time.

✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···

“HYUNG!” Seungri shouted and stood up the moment he opened the coffin. “OH MY GOD, HYUNG!”

“LOOK AT THIS.” Seungri pointed to the coffin he’d just opened. “SHE’S… IT’S..”

“It’s empty.” Jiyong frowned as he took a good look at the coffin. Hana’s parents were finally back in town and they had finally convinced her parents to allow them to check Hana’s coffin, and now… It’s empty. Where could her body be?

“Hyung, how can her body disappear like that?” Seungri frowned as he tried to link everything together.

“Choi Seunghyun.” Jiyong whispered his name out of a sudden as he looked up abruptly and face Seungri. “She’s at his house. It makes sense doesn’t it? That’s why he asked her to wake up and eat. That’s the reason to why he bought two portions of food every day. Oh god. Oh god. We got to be quick Seungri, let’s go.”

Jiyong pulled Seungri to his car as he tried to sort his thoughts out. Why didn’t I think of this?

 

Author's Note: Hi guys~! Sorry for being MIA (yet again), and I see that the other gbom authors seem to be missing too. I've been reading your comments and I can't help but have this happy feeling :p My dear you, your comment is  just too cute kekeke. And also, I would like to thank BB21owez for being such a great help and her comment really motivated me to continue writing! Kekeke, so do look out for moreeee~ *^^* Oh and for those who'd been guessing who S.P is, here she is, Miss Sandara Park!