Chapter 04

She's The Murderer

She's The Murderer
-
Chapter Four

 

“LEE SEUNGHYUN, DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!” Chaerin started chasing after Seungri and hitting him wherever she could. The four of them had just gathered together and was deciding where they should have lunch when suddenly Seungri decided to be cheeky and tease Chaerin by calling her names.

Jiyong and Bom looked at each other and sighed. Chaerin decided to stop chasing after Seungri and went to stick herself beside Bom instead. Raising her eyebrow at Chaerin, Bom giggled and patted Chaerin on her back.

3, 2,1.

“Chaerin-ah~ I’m sorry okay.” Seungri pouted and apologized, trying to pull her from Bom as he wanted Chaerin for himself. “Come on Chaerin, don’t be a baby.”

“YAH!”

She’s Lee Chaerin, also known as Seungri’s one and only. Though Seungri may appear to be like a player, deep inside he loves Chaerin only. He finds her so interesting, especially when they quarrel. Through Seungri and Jiyong, Bom and Chaerin got to know each other, and they’re now inseparable.

Chaerin giggled as she looked at her boyfriend. She felt so fortunate to have him, where he was the light of her life. Interlocking her fingers with Seungri’s, Chaerin thought of how she and Seungri meet.

“I heard from the girls around here that you’re a ‘Strong Baby’ eh.” Chaerin giggled as she offered Seungri a drink. She’d heard from the rest that Seungri was a difficult guy, where he’d never really been serious to the rest of the girls. Chaerin felt that he was interesting and decided to approach him. Chaerin thanked her boldness that night. “So how about let’s have a bet. I bet you'll fall for me within 30days. If you lose, I will do anything for you, vice versa.”

At that point of time, Seungri was awed by Chaerin’s charisma, but he didn’t admit to her. He’d seen her around several times and knew that she was known as the ‘Baddest Female’. Without hesitation, he agreed to her bet and their 30-days bet started. As days passed, the both of them fell for each other, but neither wants to admit their love.

“Seungri-ya, do you think we’ll continue meeting again after this bet ends?” Chaerin snuggled herself close to Seungri for warmth as she asked.

“Why? Do you want to see my handsome face that much?” Wriggling his eyebrows proudly, Seungri smirked as he looked at the figure beside him. Without putting much thought to it, he wrapped his arm around Chaerin’s waist and pulled her closer to him.

Chaerin tried to suppress the smile that was forming on her face but she couldn’t hide it. She wanted to ask Seungri how he really feels for her, but she didn’t know how to ask him about it. Chaerin sighed slightly, but Seungri caught it.

“Any problems, Chaerin?”

“Sha-Shall we just forget about the bet? I….” The rest of Chaerin’s words were muffled as she snuggled herself into Seungri’s clothes and tried to hide herself from facing Seungri. She was clearly embarrassed and knew Seungri would , but she didn’t want to let Seungri go. She’s going to miss the guy with droopy eyes and heavy eyebags which make him looks sleepy all the time, yet he’s always full of energy and would bicker with her over the slightest thing. She’s going to miss his childishness and his silly voice and teasings. She’s going to..

“Okay.” Seungri’s abrupt answer broke her train of thoughts. “Let’s forget about the bet.” Though he didn’t say anything, Seungri pulled Chaerin closer to her and hugged her tightly, as if trying to show her that she was his.

Smiling at the memory, Chaerin pulled Seungri closer to her before shouting out loud. “STRONG BABY! I AM STRONG BABY!”

 

✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···

 

Case Number: 000171-55J-2010
Date Reported: 07/07/2010
Time Reported: 11:32 AM
Person 1
Name:
Kang Daesung
Report: Kang Daesung and Kim Hana have been dating since high school, and they’ve a good relationship with each other. However, a few days before Kim Hana went to Jeju Island with Choi Seunghyun, she told Kang Daesung that he’d betrayed her and did not give him any time for explanation. Apparently she’d photo of Kang Daesung and a girl but Daesung didn’t have a clear look at the photos.  Choi Seunghyun and Kim Hana are friends since young and are in fact very close friends. According to Kang Daesung, he seemed to be too possessive over Kim Hana. When Daesung touched Kim Hana’s corpse by accident, he felt that she felt weird.

*Kang Daesung does not really seem to like Choi Seunghyun.

*Choi Seunghyun’s wounds recovered at an extremely face pace and he’s not mourning over her death even though she died beside him and he’s her bestfriend.

“Hyung!” Seungri shouted as he typed the report out. “Hyung~~”

“What Ri.”

“Do you think that Daesung is just fabricating everything out ‘cause he doesn’t like Choi Seunghyun?” Jiyong stood up and walked over to Seungri’s table, taking a look at his report.

What Seungri had said make sense, but still.. There must there’s something weird about Choi Seunghyun that I can’t seem to pinpoint.

“Ri, tell Chaerin that you’ll be working OT these few days. We got some work to do.”