Chapter 2

My Best Friends are VAMPIRES!!!!!

I just found out who they are. They just stood there for a moment. Then when I blinked, they vanished! I felt like that someone was behind me. As I was about to turn around, one of them hit me in some part of my back to make me fall unconscious. When I woke up, I was in my bed at my house. I looked at my alarm clock and it said 6:30 am! It was time for school! As I ran out the front door, I remember what happened last night. Was it a dream? I remember five handsome guys who saved me. "My name is Onew." "I'm Key." "The name's Minho." "Hey! I'm Jonghyun." "And I'm Taemin."

Their names are stuck in my head! I finally arrived at school a half hour later. I went to my locker, grabbed my English books and I headed to class. I went to sit at my desk. Then some girls ran up to me and said, "Eun Jung! Did you know?" "What?" "That we're have five new students are coming to join us today! I can't wait to meet them! I hear they're very hot!" the girls squealed and ran off. I said to myself, "Ok. We're having new students today." Class began. Mrs.Keiko walked in and said out loud, "Class, we are having five new students today, so make them feel welcome!" We all nodded in agreement! Then she said, "Come on in guys!" The door opened and the new students walked in. My head shot up because they are the same five guys from last night! They said their names out loud. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jonghyun!" "I'm Key!" "Hey! I'm Onew!" "Hello, I'm Minho!" "And I'm Taemin!"

All the girls are amazed and blushing, while the guys were jealous of their good looks! Mrs.Keiko said, " Onew, please tell the class who you guys are and please tell the class your hobbies." Onew responded, "Yes. Together we call ourselves SHINee and it means "shine" with the suffix "e"." (I know it's something like that.) One at a time they told us they're hobbies. Onew: "Listening to Music, watching movies, writing lyrics, and play piano. Also, I'm SHINee's Leader!" Jonghyun: "Watching movies, Chinese, and Writing lyrics. I'm know as the beautiful voice." Key: "Water skiing, Rap, Dance, Japanese, and English. I have the best abilities in speaking English." Minho: "I like to play Soccer, Basketball, and I like acting! I'm the athletic one in SHINee!" Taemin: "Soccer, Basketball, Listening to Music, play the piano, and I live Dancing! I'm the dance machine in SHINee!" The class was sooooo amazed including me. My eyes have been locked on Taemin for awhile. He is so...pretty.