Chapter 3

My Best Friends are VAMPIRES!!!!!

Taemin looks so innocent. his cute smile, hair, and his voice made me blush madly. Then Teacher said to the class, "Everyone, you may ask them any question!" All the girls rasied their hands! Onew picked a girl in the front row of the class. She starts to get excited. "Do you guys have nicknames?" Jonghyun said, "Yes we do. I go by Bling Blind Jonghyun. (points to the others) Thats Leader (tofu) Onew. Key is Almighty Key. Minho is Flaming Charisma Minho and Taemin is either called 'baby' or Powerful Taemin." the girl nodded in understanding. Then i rasied my hand. Taemin picked me. "Taemin, you said that your the best dancer right? Can you dance for us, please?" "Of course. Anything for you"

Taemin does this dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YrnsmUGmHo

When he was done, everyone cheered and clapped. well, school flew by really quick and I started to walk home. I saw Onew walking in front of me. "Onew!" i yelled and i ran to him."I have aquestion i want to ask you." "What is it?" Onew said. "Did you and the others saved my life last night? Were you the five men who saved my life and fought that bad guy?" Onew didn't answer me. Then he finally responded. 'Yes.' That answer made my heart pound very hard rapidly. "I would like to get to know you and the others better. Is that ok?" I asked. He nodded. "Alright meet me at my house 5 o' clock tonight and we can hangout." He nodded in agreement. I said goodbye to him and i headed for my house. I told my mom about tonight and I told her that I'm going out to get snacks. A half hour later, I left the grocery store and started to walk home. It was almost time. As I past by a forest, I heard strnge noises coming from behind me. I heard an animal coming from behind me. I screamed, dropped my bags and I ranoff. I couldn't out run them. One of the wolves jumped on me and started biting me a lot. While the others kept on clawing me. Finally the wolves stopped and found SHINee fighting them! Suddenly, I saw Key bite the wolf. Same with the others. All the wolves are dead and SHINee is walking towards me.

I couldn't move or breath for long. Taemin bent down and carried me bridal style. He looked towards the others and all of them nodded. Taemin went to my neck and bit down! I felt his sharp white fangs piercing my neck. Then everything went black.

 

Awesome! SHINee as Vampires!!!!! i hope you guys are enjoying it so far! i will update as soon as i can!