Chapter 8: Battle Begins!!!!!

My Best Friends are VAMPIRES!!!!!

You wake up to the sunlight beaming into your eyes. You groaned. Then suddenly realized that SHINee is going against the Vampire King tonight!! You immediately get up and went to the bathroom. You took a quick shower. After your shower, you went to your closet and put on a change of clothesA plain simple black t-shirt, gray skinny jeans, and white converse shoes. You put your hair into a ponytail, put on alittle eyeliner and finally went downstairs. When you got downstairs, you didn't nor Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, or Taemin. So went to check out their rooms. And each of them are empty. 'Could it be that they left without saying goodbye to me?' you thought. 

 

Our five handsome boys went out to battle the King and his beings. As they were walking, the sun began to set. "We're almost there." Onew says serious. SHINee was in the warrior outfits that they wore before years ago. Night then came and they got ready for battle. They just arrived at the Vampire Kings Palace. SHINee focused all of their power and unleashed it. Onew's body is glowing bright yellow aura. Jonghyun's body is glowing red aura. Key's body is glowing green aura around him. Minho is glowing a light brown aura. And lastly Taemin is glowing a bright blue aura. When their powers are unleashed, the element marks show up on their necks. Making their eyes glow yellow, red, green, light brown, and blue.

Vampire King's Palace:

The_Castle____by_trid2bnrml.jpg

SHINee (a long time ago):

20100720_shinee_1-460x345.jpg

Onew's Element: Light

PHE1153.jpg

Jonghyun's Element: Fire

Fire_Symbol_by_LordShenlong.jpg

Key's Element: Wind

Avatar__Air_Nation_Symbol_by_juubi156.jp

Minho's Element: Earth

Avatar_Earth_Kingdom_Wallpaper_by_SpazCh

Taemin's Element: Water

Avatar_Water_Tribe_Wallpaper_by_SpazChic

Its nightfall and the full moon is showing high in the sky. SHINee opens the castle gates and walked inside. There standing there before them stood the Vampire King's evil minions. SHINee got into their battle positions and waited for the beings to attack. There was a moment of silence. "ATTACK!" said a minion. The beings started to attack. Jonghyun was the first to kill a minion by stabbing his knife into its throat. SHINee then begin to separate into different battles. Minho earth bend a huge boulder and threw it at a ton of beings, killing them instantly. Taemin high kicked two beings at the same and water bend an ice shard and stabbed them in their backs. While Key formed a giant twister which blew them away and Jonghyun came in and burned them with his fireballs. Onew glowed a very bright light to blind his enemies and then he took out his twin swords, which were being held on his back, and slashed through their bodies. Making them fall to the ground all bloody. SHINee was winning the battle so far. Then suddenly... "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!" a man's voice was heard. Everyone stopped fighting including the evil minions. Out of nowhere, the Vampire King stood before them!!!!!

"I have a special place for us to begin our final battle!" yelled the King. The King chanted a weird language forming a dark black smoke around everyone. Then it appears SHINee and the Vampire King transported to the same battlefield as they fought before centuries ago. The battlefield is a plain grassy field with thousands of trees around it. "Do you weaklings remember what this is?" asked the King. SHINee remembered perfectly how they defeated the King by a murderous blow. "Good because this will be the last spot you'll seen before you DIE!!!!!" The King called his minions to attack again. SHINee decided to use their powers to get rid of them once and for all! Onew shined a very bright light to blind their enemies. Jonghyun and Key combined fire and wind to make a giant cloud a fireblast! Minho made the beings feet stuck to the ground by the earth while Taemin bloodbended them to take out their wounds and kill themselves. SHINee was now covered in blood. Their clothes has blood stains on them. They were panting and covered in sweat. "Getting tired already?" The King said. "Not quite you freak!" Jonghyun insulted. The Vampire King did an evil laugh. "And whats so funny?!" yelled Minho. "Guys! Look!" shouted Taemin. Suddenly the evil vampire beings came back to life! "Thats impossible! We killed those things!" yelled Key. SHINee and the minions begin to fight against each other again. SHINee is making sure that they stay down. But everytime they thought that they succeeded, the beings just keeps coming back unharmed. SHINee was becoming weak. "HAHAHAHAHA!! Now attack them!" screamed the King. They gasped. Onew got kicked in the gut and punched to the ground. Key got kicked in the back and his arm was stepped on. Taemin got hit in the head and the minions sword slashed his leg. Jonghyun got cuts on his cheek, both arms, and chest. And Minho got punched in the nose which made it bleed and he got his side cut in deeply. SHINee is on the ground, together hurt and in so much pain. They knew the only thing that can make them heal faster is to drink the blood from the person they love dearly. The girl they love to death and the girl they left back at the cottage. That girl was Eun Jung. They wished that EunJung was there to help them. SHINee that they were in trouble. 

Back at the cottage, EunJung was outside watching the stars and the moon. EunJung was very worried about the guys and how they are doing. Then suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her chest. Now, she knew that something wasn't right. She became very scared and very worried about SHINee. She went back into the cottage and went to the table. She picked up a hand held magic mirrior that Key have gaved her. 

Flashback:

"EunJung. I want to give this." said Key.

"What is it?" you asked.

"It's a magic mirrior. It allows you to see anything anywhere. I'm giving this to you so if your curious of the war between us and the King, you can use this to look into. Just ask the mirror to see us and it will show you a vision of the person you asked to see." explained Key.

"Thanks Key!" you said a smile.

End of Flashback

You took the mirror and said, "I want SHINee please." The mirror flashed and it showed SHINee on the ground very injured. You were about to cry because of the way the way they look like right now. 'No' you thought. You had it. You knew that they needed you. You put your black converse shoes and you ran out of the cottage. You ran and ran until you couldn't no more. You stopped to catch your breath. Then you heard strange noises coming from behind you. It appears to be two of the King's evil minions. They grabbed your arms and you screamed loudly.

SHINee heard EunJung scream. "Did you guys here that!? That sounded like EunJung!" yelled Minho. Onew heard the Vampire king laughed evilly. SHINee turned their heads and yelled "NO!!!!!" The Vampire King was holding onto EunJung's arm tight. Tight enough to make it bleed. "Help!" screamed EunJung. Now what is SHINee gonna do?!

To be continued...

Hi everyone! thanks for commenting and subscribing! I really appreciate it! :DD Im on Thanksgiving break right now! Im off of school for a week. YAY!!!!! anyway, I'll try to update maybe tonight, tomorrow or it depends. My dad is in town and I don't get to see him very much but I'll update sometime this week :D thanks again bye! :)