Chapter 1

My Best Friends are VAMPIRES!!!!!

My name is Park Eun Jung and I go to Seoul High School. It was almost 8:30 pm and it was almost getting dark. I was walking out of my school and when I got to the school gates, I heard a noise across the street. All of a sudden I saw five guys standing across the street right in front of me. I never saw them before either, so maybe their new around here. "Excuse me, you guys! Do you need help? Do you need directions?!" I shouted. The guys disappeared. "That was weird. Oh well, better get home before my mom kills me." I finally spotted home just around the corner. As I walked towards it, I started to hear voices coming from behind me. I turned around and I saw nothing. Just as I started to take a step, someone grabbed me from behind and held me up and started to choke me.

The man was HUGE and muscular. I try to scream for help but I couldn't breath. Just then I fell on the ground coughing hard. While I was coughing, the five guys I saw earlier were fighting him. I thought there is no chance that those guys could beat him. I mean he's 3X bigger than they are. I am watching the fight go on and on. Until they finally stop. The murderer was on the ground dead with no wounds! I though, "Thats impossible!" The guys looked at me and started walking towards me. When I was staring at them, I began to cough again. I coughed out blood and I know that something was wrong. One of them then grabbed me and moved my shirt off my shoulder. Then I asked, "Who are you guys?" The one behind me stopped and stood up. One at a time, they told me their names. "My name is Onew." "I'm Key." "The name's Minho." "Hey! I'm Jonghyun." "And I'm Taemin."