Camera

A Leaf Apart

 

Every minute, it got more and more dangerous. Little by little, Taemin seemed to be getting more rough and I knew it was a bad idea. No matter how much I wanted it, this was the wrong place and the wrong time. If someone walked in (and I knew they would, since we were suspiciously quiet) it would be horrible.

But I let myself enjoy it a little bit longer. His hands softly made their way up my shirt, tugging at my bra. I giggled, allowing myself to pull away from the kiss for just a moment. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again, this time slightly opening my mouth so he could teasingly touch his tongue with mine.

But when he began me lower on my stomach, then going to my jeans, I pulled away, regretfully.

 

“Taemin,” I whispered, breathing heavily, my hand on his to stop him. “It’s not the right place or time. If they walk in...”

 

“But they won’t,” He said, pouting. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ears as if to convince me to continue, since he knew that was one of my weaknesses.

 

“We’re being so quiet that I’m surprised they already haven’t. I’m sorry, I really want to... Let’s just save it for when we’re in a better place,” I said, kissing his pouting lips softly.

 

He nodded, still some regret lingering in his eyes. “Yeah, you’re right. I guess I just got so caught up in the moment that I...” He trailed off, looking into my eyes lustfully. I blushed, biting my lip.

 

“Me too. But it’s because you look at me like that. I really can’t control myself around you,” I said, laughing and sitting up.

 

“Because you totally love me,” He cooed.

 

My stomach was filled with a butterfly sensation and I wanted to do everything we had just done, all over again; and more. “I do,” I said as he rested his head on my shoulder. 

 

“I do too,” He whispered.

 

Only seconds after that, Minho entered the room again. He looked at us suspiciously.

 

“Why are you sitting there so quietly every time I walk in? It’d be less suspicious if you were doing something,” He said.

 

“We got tired from making out so we decided to sit down. Is that okay with you, appa?” Taemin said, sarcastically. I laughed under my breath.

 

“Aish... I swear... You’re so rude to me,” Minho said to Taemin, now madly. He narrowed his eyes at me.

 

“Why is she blushing and panting like that so much? And is that a hickey on her neck?” He said, pointing at me. Taemin looked on my neck and gulped. My hand unconsciously flew up to cover the spot on my neck. It felt like it was burning, and so were my cheeks.

 

 

“N... No...” Taemin said, weakening.

 

“A what?” I heard Jonghyun and Key say in surprise from the other room. They came in to the room where Minho, Taemin, and I were, eyeing us suspiciously.

 

“Look at that mark on her neck. That wasn’t there before.” Minho tattled to his hyungs.

 

Key looked at me and laughed a little bit at my terrified expression. “Minho, lighten up a bit. You’re acting like a strict, old dad.” He said to Minho, patting him on the back. Minho looked at him furiously, his eyes narrowed and his brow creased. Jonghyun quietly chuckled under his breath.

 

“Let them have fun. They barely get to see each other.” Onew said, coming into the room and fixing it, like the leader he is. He smiled at me, and I could tell he felt bad that I was so terrified at that moment. His smile made me feel warm and safer, like a dad’s caring smile. I felt thankful for him.

 

“Whatever,” Minho plainly said, obviously pissed. He stomped out of the room and slammed his door. All of us looked at each other, and one by one, everyone started to laugh.

 

“He seriously likes you, huh.” Key said to me. Taemin rolled his eyes.

 

“But he can’t keep babying us because he doesn’t want us to be together,” I pouted.

 

“Yeah!” Taemin agreed, loudly.

 

“Ha, I’m sure he’ll give up soon, seeing you don’t want him at all,” Jonghyun said, chiming in. “Anyway, what were you guys doing?” He said, smirking.

 

Taemin swallowed hard, and I just looked at the floor. “Nothing,” We both said, going red as we realized how suspicious we really looked. He looked at me out of the corner of his eye, smiling nervously. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. Key and Jonghyun looked at us like we were aliens.

 

“Why are you guys like this?!” Jonghyun said, laughing and accusing us, pointing at our smirking faces.

 

“Oh my god, what were you guys doing?!” Key said, laughing along with Jonghyun.

 

“Really! It was nothing!” I said, embarrassed. They just looked at me in disbelief. I could even feel Taemin’s trying to look innocent as he nodded his head in agreement with me.

 

“We’ll probably find out anyway. There are cameras in the dorm,” Jonghyun said, smirking again. Taemin and I looked at each other, his eyes wide and his mouth slightly open in disbelief.

 

“Hyung...” Taemin pleaded, giving up. “We were just kissing. I promise. Check the video yourself,”

 

“How about we check it now, then?” Key said, getting the remote for the TV. Taemin clenched his fists. Key flipped to the input that had all the camera footage and started fast-forwarding through SHINee’s day. 

 

As he flipped through casually, he suddenly exclaimed: “Oh crap, I forgot that was there!” apologetically, as we passed by a part where Jonghyun and Minho were getting changed, and Taemin covered my eyes. I laughed, embarrassed, even though I hadn't seen much, only half of Minho's bare chest. Jonghyun didn’t seem to mind at all. After a lot of fast forwarding, we reached the part where the rest of SHINee left Taemin and I alone in the room. I cringed. I didn’t want to see this. Taemin grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly.

 

Jonghyun and Key devilishly grinned and sat down, watching the screen. I couldn’t watch it, because I was way too embarrassed. I hid my face in Taemin’s lap, hoping that it didn’t look as bad as I thought. I felt Taemin sigh deeply as Jonghyun and Key started cracking up, clapping. I peeked and I saw that it was the part when I stopped him from ing my pants. I groaned and hid my face in his lap again, my cheeks burning. But did it really upset Taemin that much? I started to wonder if I shouldn't have stopped him. He did seem a little upset, after all.

 

“Got rejected, huh?” Key said to Taemin, giggling. Taemin just sighed again. I still had my face hidden in his lap but I quietly whispered "Sorry~" for only him to hear and he hugged me around the waist, patting my back. 

 

“...It's okay... Don’t be embarrassed...” He whispered back to me. Jonghyun laughed. 

 

“It’s not funny! Stop teasing us! I barely freaking get to see her, so stop babying us too. You're just as bad as Minho. And you know you’d do the same, so shut up,” Taemin said, finally becoming defensive as I expected he would. Jonghyun and Key both instantly stopped laughing, a bitter look on their faces. They were only teasing after all, but they knew better than to mess with Taemin. He pulled me up to a sitting position and said to me, madly: “Let’s go somewhere else,” tugging me by the hand to his room and quickly shutting the door and locking it.

 

“God, that was so annoying. I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you from getting embarrassed...” He said, hugging me around the waist again. I shook my head against his chest.

 

“It’s okay, oppa~” I said, sighing against him. I squeezed him into a slightly tighter hug, and took a whiff of his banana-chocolatey smell, which made me feel so comfortable with him and at home. He giggled.

 

“What are you doiiiingg~?” He said cutely, adjusting the hug so he could look at me. I just blinked cutely at him, making him laugh again.

 

“Oh!” He said, remembering something. He broke out of the hug, reaching for a camera that was positioned in the corner of the room. He ripped it off the wall, the cable tearing. When it was off, he shoved it in a drawer and shut it.

 

“That’s better.” He hugged me again, this time pressing his forehead softly to mine. I looked at him straight in his eyes and he did the same, my stomach whirling. He turned his head slightly, giving me another one of his lustful looks that could kill me every time. I smiled a little, staring at his lips which were right in front of me. They were perfectly shaped and so very kissable. Before I even knew it, his delectable lips were coming even closer, touching to mine. He sighed a little when our lips touched, and I blushed. It was really cute.