The Hallucination

Brainy Little Lady

 

 

Chelsea's seatmate and will eventually become her best friend.

 

Name: Park Jinkyung a.k.a. Rischia

Birthdate: September 10, 1996

Age: 15 years old

Height 'n Weight: 156cm, 46kg

Nationality: ½ Korean, the other half is divided into 5 so, no need to mention. ^^

Small info: a very cute petite girl and has a great personality. She helps Chelsea in class a lot and she's also friendly.

______________________________

 

Chelsea's first day in class is not that good so far. It was tough on her listening with continuous Korean language in all their lessons. The first subject Chelsea encountered was English so there was no problem in terms of listening. But the second and third one was taught in Korean. She began to scratch her head.

 

"Do you want me to help you Chelsea?" her seatmate offered.

 

"Oh, there's no need but I think I do really need some help" Chelsea admitted.

 

"I haven't introduced myself to you right? I'm Jinkyung by the way, Park Jinkyung, sometimes, they call me Rischia and I'm also the maknae of this class."

 

"You're the youngest? Wow! You must be really intelligent."

 

"No, not really. I was just blessed." she smiled.

 

There's still 10 minutes before the breaktime. Chelsea and Rischia spent it asking about some interesting information on each other. They were really having fun until the bell rang.

 

"Thank you for chatting with me Chelsea unnie. See you after the breaktime." Rischia waved goodbye.

 

While tidying up her things, someone called Chelsea. She looked at the door and saw CAP standing there and he waved to her. Chelsea got up from her seat and immediately went to him.

 

"Come on, let's eat. I know you don't have any company so just come with me for now. I'll treat you." CAP said. Girls at the corridor saw and heard what he said and gossips began to crop up.

 

"Minsoo sunbae, those girls, are they your admirers? You know, they're starting to gossip about us right now." she asked.

 

"Uhm, I don't really know but who cares? Come, I know you're hungry."

 

"Sunbae, maybe I'll just meet you there." Chelsea insisted.

 

"Alright, I think I need to use force by now." CAP told her and held her hand.

 

"Yahh!! Sunbae!!" she shouted.

 

CAP didn't listen to her. He just held her hand all the way to the school cafeteria. While passing by, people's eyes are staring at them. Chelsea was really shocked on what Minsoo did.

 

Why?Why does my heart beat so fast? No Chelsea! Don't fall for it! You know it's dangerous!  She thought, looking at CAP. And when he turned to her, her eyes widened. It was not Minsoo who's holding her hands. It was the man whom she's running away from. The man she wants to forget is holding her hand in that very moment.

 

"NO!!" Chelsea pushed his hand away from hers.

______________________

 

CAP's POV

 

It was break time and I went to Chelsea's class to get her. She was like denying my offer to treat her so I just grabbed her hand and walked to the cafeteria. I did it because Ricky was pushing me to let her meet Teen Top. Changjo and he really want to know her. Everyone stared at us as we march towards them. But then, just when we were about to get to their table…

 

"NO!!" Chelsea pushed my hand away from hers. She was panting and having cold sweats. She looked so scared and sad and her eyes were watery like she was about to cry.

 

"A-are you alright? Ch-chelsea, I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean too." I apologized to her.

 

"Sunbae, I'm sorry, I just saw someone in you. I-I.." Chelsea face-palmed herself and was still catching her breath.

 

Ricky approached her looking so sympathized and handed her some of the ice cream. "Noona, don't be sad." He said with puppy eyes.

 

Chelsealooked at him and she ate the ice cream he gave which made Ricky happy. It seems like she appreciates Ricky's cuteness. He just has this personality that can easily make people brighten up.

 

____________________

 

Chelsea's POV

 

I felt like crying the moment that I saw him. He just appeared out of nowhere! I wanna weep so hard!! I thought I'll be able to forget him. But I was wrong!

 

PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!