You Messed Up With the Wrong Girl

Brainy Little Lady

 

"You better explain this to me mister!" Chelsea mumbled to LJoe.

 

"Sshh. Just play along."

 

"How could I possibly play along? My status is involved in here!" she protested. "And my life's privacy is at stake as well!", she added.

 

There was a very big silence when LJoe declared it. His fangirls were having teary eyes and their hearts felt like it's stricken by lightning.

 

"OPPA!! Why her? She doesn't even look like your type! Her skin is not so pale, she's absolutely not y at all and her lips are not even kissable!" One girl complained.

 

Chelseawas offended for it's the truth.
The truth really hurts sometimes. She thought and just beamed about it.

 

LJoe giggled when he heard what she said. He turned to Chelsea and touched her cheeks. Chelsea was so stiff and dumbfounded that she can't even move an inch. He acted passionate in front of her to make his prank look real and stared deeply into her eyes.

"She may not be y nor is her skin pale. Yes, her lips don't look kissable, but her nose is." he smiled, although the truth is, deep inside him, he wants to burst out laughing.

 

Chelseagasped and took her trusty fist and pummeled his shoulder, "HEY!!" she exclaimed.

 

He tried to hide the pain and added, "But sometimes, she could be a little barbaric." He faked a laugh.

 

LJoe's fans started to evacuate out of the place but before they could all go out, Chelsea ran towards the cafeteria entrance and spanned her arms to stop all of them from going out. She wanted to tell them something.

 

"(clears throat) Let me clear things up in here!" she said at full volume.

 

LJoe looked troubled. Maybe she'll destroy his prank.

 

"I am NOT his girlfriend nor will he EVER court me!" she said honestly.

"And don't worry! If ever he'll court me, if that's ever gonna happen anyway, I WON'T be accepting him. Got it? I'm here to study and not to flirt with famous boys"

 

There was this awkward silence surrounding the place after what she said. Few seconds later, Changjo and Ricky were so impressed of her speech-like explanation. They applauded with their mouths wide open saying "BRAVO!". Fangirls started cheering loud like wild animals. They held Chelsea up high and threw her up and down in the air for such good news she gave.

 

"Unnie! You really are an intelligent one! Thank you so much!" cried one of the fans.

 

"Chelsea unnie!! Saranghae!!!"

"From now on, I'm a fan of yours!"

 

Chelseagot really dizzy with the happenings.
"Uhhm, guys, maybe you can put me down now." she told them.

 

They all listened to her command and went away with bright smiles on their faces full of hope and happiness. LJoe ran to her and complained.

 

"Chelsea, what's that for?" he asked.

 

"For me." she answered.

 

"What?"

 

"I'm not gonna let you ruin my life of course!" she smirked and turned away. She waved goodbye to Ricky and Changjo and went to somewhere else.

 

Changjo went to LJoe looking very amused. He patted his shoulders and said,
"Hyung, this is the first time I've seen someone actually dumped you in front of so many people!" he chuckled.

 

Ricky nodded and said, "The almighty LJoe just had his most unforgettable experience of his entire life!"

 

LJoe crumpled his fist. "Oh shut up!" Then the two boys laughed at the sight of LJoe looking very pissed off. 

 

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Sorry for the very late update and for this boring part..
I'll catch up soon ^^

Here's a video.. ^^

CRAZY BY TEEN TOP!!! :)