Foundation Day Part 1

Brainy Little Lady

 

Hush by A Pink ^_^

_____________________________________________________________

Students were allover the place. Everyone's getting busy in decorating their classrooms, keeping the corridors clean and practicing for those who will participate in the Search for Chongshin Idol. Chelsea wandered at the field absentmindedly the second she arrived. The place transformed into something extremely beautiful and you'd never thought it's actually a school.

 

"Wow! Am I in a wonderland? It's so fantastic!" she exclaimed. Balloons are floating in the air and all you can see are happy faces. While strolling around, Chelsea bumped into Chunji by coincidence.

 

She fell into the ground. " Aww! Oh, it hurts. Chunji sunbae?! *smiles* Annyeong!" she saluted.

 

Chunji helped her up the moment she fell on the ground. "Kwaenchana? I'm sorry Chelsea-ah, I didn't see you there."

 

"I'm okay. This is just a scratch."

 

"Oh no! Your elbow is bleeding! Aish~ it's my fault. I'll bring you to the clinic. Uhm, can you move? I think you can't. Well, maybe I'll just carry you. Hold on!" Chunji babbled that Chelsea can't even answer his questions or even explain herself. He carried her in a bride style and students were all looking at them.

 

"Chunji sunbae, I-I'm fine. I can still walk. It's just my elbow that's been hurt not my knee or something. Why panic? Please put me down. It's kinda embarrassing." she whispered to him hiding her face in his shoulders.

 

He didn't listen to her. "Don't mind them. You're injured. They'll understand."

 

Aigoo~ Another one! Fangirls will be killing me this time for real! He doesn't have to carry me all the way to the clinic. I can even run my way there. She thought.

 

________________________

 

At the clinic

 

"Noona! I need your help, come here quick!" Chunji rushed to the clinic door and looked for the nurse assigned there.

 

Nurse Kim was alarmed and came in running. "Why? What's wrong? Did something terrible happen to a student?"

 

Chelseasat on the bed and face palmed herself. Chunji was pacing back and forth in the room not knowing what to do. "Hey boy, what happened eh?" Nurse Kim asked.

 

Chelseasheepishly scratched her head and said, "Uhhm, it's not really a big thing. I just scraped my elbow when I fell". When she explained, Nurse Kim hooted out of the blue. She laughed so hard until her stomach aches.

 

"That's it? *chuckles* You can leave her in my care now. Don't panic! She won't die, I promise." she teased.

 

"Oh, well I-I better go now? Uhhm, Chelsea-ah, you'll be fine right? Okay, I gotta go first a-and oh! I forgot. Go back to the backstage after you get treatment. We will soon start the show." He muttered and left.

 

Nurse Kim grinned. "You're boyfriend is a little immature. But he really does care for you. You're a one blessed girl!"

 

"Mwo? It's not what you think unnie."

 

"Whatever you say, all I have to do is just believe it. Besides, it's none of my business. Let me see your elbow then."

 

______________________________

 

At the backstage

 

"What's wrong with Chunji hyung?" Changjo told Ricky.

 

"I don't know. Maybe he's nervous? What do you think LJoe hyung?"

LJoe who was sitting in a chair with both feet rested on a table and watching a hilarious video while smiling to himself sat up and told them both, "Do I look like I know? Let him be! He'll be alright." He then resumed to watching the video and cried out laughing.

 

"What's so funny with what you're watching hyung? Can we join in?" Ricky pleaded.

 

"Oopsie! This is way too confidential for you to watch!" LJoe jumped out of the chair and went away.

 

"I've never him so happy, have you?"

 

"The atmosphere is so weird. Chunji hyung is nervous while LJoe hyung is having so much fun. Don't you think it should be the other way around?"

 

"Ricky oppa! Changjo oppa!" Chelsea ran to them and squeezed them tight. Chunji heard her voice and immediately stopped from pacing around.

 

"Chelsea-ah! Are you alright now?" he asked worriedly.

 

"Hyung, is Chelsea noona ill? Noona, are you sick?" Ricky put his hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

 

"You seem fine to me." Changjo added.

 

"I'm okay. I'm fine. I don't get sick so fast you know." She assured.
"By the way, how do I look? I'll be performing next. I'm so anxious by now." The three boys held their thumbs up and cheered for her.

 

~ And now, the only non-Korean contestant who qualified. To sing Katy Perry's Part of Me, here's Chelsea Mabasa from Special Class 2 ~

 

"Omona! It's my turn!"

 

Changjo patted her shoulders. "Chelsea noona, our Evil Cheonsa, you can do it. I know you can. We're always here for you, remember that. Hwaiting!"