My Yeobo is Here!! :-P

Brainy Little Lady

 

“Are you going home?” LJoe asked Chelsea who’s busy searching the whole area. Neglecting all his questions made him a bit pissed off. “If only you’re not that girl I would have punched you by now. Luckily, I’m a gentleman.” He praised his own.

 

“Omo! There he is!” Chelsea exclaimed. “He’s really telling me the truth! I’m so happy!” she ran towards a man standing near a pillar at the waiting area. “Aigoo~ Look at her smile! It looks like her face will split into halves of so much happiness.” He crossed his arms. “Who’s that guy? Wait a minute, could that be…”

 

“YEOBO!!” Chelsea shouted while running. The man turned around and saw her bright smile on her face. He spread his arms wide open, ready to give her a warm embrace. “Oh! My honey! You came!” he answered and hugged her tight.

 

LJoe was stunned and was unable to take his eyes away from them. This time, he doesn’t know what to say or even how to react on what he saw and heard. “W-what the hell! Yeo-yeobo?? YEOBO?” Butterflies were flying everywhere. Glitters surrounding Chelsea and the man were sparkling. LJoe could even honestly say he’s seeing hearts pop out of them. “Wh-what’s this feeling? I feel like I’ve been crushed like a graham. Like I’ve been thrown in a trash can. Like I’ve been hit by an arrow straight through my heart.” LJoe thought. “I feel like I’m in a movie. Watching a girl you like with some other man. They’ve got the spotlight while you’re being dumbfounded at a dark corner.” His eyes widened the moment he realized what he was thinking.

 

“What am I saying to myself?” He said and slightly slapped his face.

 

“Byunghunnie! What are you doing? Abusing your own body? *smirks* Pabo!” Chelsea laughed when she saw him.

 

“Oh, by the way, yeobo, this is Lee Byunghun a schoolmate and a friend of mine.” She introduced LJoe to him.

 

Schoolmate?? Friend?? Hmmpp LJoe thought

 

“And Byunghunnie, this is …”

 

Oh don’t tell me, “This is blah blah blah my yeobo blah blah blah!”

 

“…Geoff, my …” before Chelsea could finish, Geoff was the one who ended the sentence. “Yeobo. as you heard a while ago.” He smiled.

 

Oh yeah? Since when? His face is as lovely as a punching bag. He’s not even handsome. And he looks older than me. This girl’s taste is truly unbelievable! Seems like he doesn’t know Korean. Let’s give it a try.

 

LJoe cleared his throat and faked a smile then offered to shake hands after saying, “It’s nice to meet you.” He said in English.

 

“Wow! I think I’ve taught you so well! You’re completely understandable now when you talk to foreigners.” Chelsea was happy to hear his improvement.

 

“Thanks for the flattering remark nerdy, but if he’s only here to flirt with you then I better go now. It’s disgusting. I wanna vomit.” He coldly said and left the place.

 

“What’s up with that man? Did I do something wrong?” She said.

 

“Maybe he thought I don’t know their language. I completely understand what he just said.” Geoff wrapped his arms around her shoulders. “Does he like you?” Chelsea grinned. “Like? Me? Haaa.. Impossible! Don’t worry. He’s like that from the very beginning. At first, his temper and personality is a little unbearable, but you’ll get used to it somehow.” She explained.

 

“Oh, so that’s what you think. Aish~ this girl. Still slow when it comes to someone else’s feelings.” He mumbled. “What is it yeobo?” Chelsea asked. “Nothing. I just said it’ll be fun in my stay here.”

 

“Stay? Omo! Are you gonna study here? Is that true?” She felt so good.

“This is the best birthday present ever!”

 

________________________

 

The Next Day

 

LJoe’s POV

 

*yawns* Great! I haven’t had a good night sleep. I’m still sluggish and sleepy. Should I get myself some coffee? Nahhh.. It’ll only make it worse. But a hot choco’s not a bad choice. I’ll go get one.

 

While I was walking at the hallway on my way to the cafeteria, Chunji, Changjo and Ricky were fighting over some gadget. I slowly approached them to eavesdrop.

 

“Hey! Let me see!” Changjo pouted.

“No! Me first! Bleehh :P” Ricky teased.

“I said you can’t! Just do what I say okay? You can’t watch this. It’ll be a shock for the both of you!” Chunji held it up high but the two boys are persistent.

 

“What’s up?” I dragged myself in their conversation.

“Byunghun! *whispers* It’s ‘that’ video. We can’t let them watch it!”

“What? How did you end up protecting this thing from them?” I asked.

“Well, Ricky was feeling bored and he remembered that you were laughing so hard while watching this. I think it was at the Search for Chongshin Idol” Chunji answered.

 

“Hey! Let me watch that too! I’m bored!” cried Changjo.

 

“Yah! Hyung! Hand it over will ya? Share it with us!” Ricky yelled. This gadget is very precious to LJoe which led him to feel a little angry with a purple aura surrounding him.

 

“NO!!” LJoe answered with sharp eyes and cold voice. Changjo, Ricky and even Chunji got scared and immediately stopped from moving. They were all like statues not moving a single inch. Then Chelsea came out of nowhere.

 

“Oppa!!” Chelsea called for Ricky and Changjo.

 

“Oh? Noona! Bogo shippeo!” Changjo replied. A man came out from the cafeteria holding a coffee.

 

“Yeobo! Here’s your coffee.” Geoff said as he come closer to them. Chunji’s eyes were about to jump out of his eye bags. Changjo and Ricky were speechless and LJoe stood still holding his gadget.

 

“Oh, thanks. Let’s go. Oppas, sunbae, Byunghunnie, I’ll go first. Bye!” she waved goodbye and walked away with him.

 

Chunji gathered his self and talked. “What was that?” he said taking minutes to finish saying just three single-syllabled words. LJoe is now really on top of his patience.

 

“HUH!! LOVE BIRDS!! AARRRGGGHHHH!! I HATE THIS DAY!!!” He walked out stomping his feet like it weighs a hundred pounds and left the three guys with their thoughts floating in the air.