Geoff… Who??

Brainy Little Lady

 

Hmmm.. Jop Crisostomo, a cosplayer and musician in real life.
What could be his role in this fic?
FIND OUT!! :D

____________________________________________________________________

Chelsea’s POV

 

*bzzzttt bzzzzttt~*

 

Goodness.!! I’m in the middle of a discussion and someone’s calling. Fortunately, my phone is in silent mode. But still!! The vibration tickles! >.<

 

*bzzzttt bzzzzttt~*

 

Okay! Okay! I get it! This is sooooo irritating! Now I’m out of mind! I can’t concentrate anymore! Whoever it is who’s calling, I’m gonna teach you a lesson after my class.! Aish! Disturbance! I just hope it’s not LJoe. He’s a pain in my brain.!! Ever since that day, he never stopped giving me stress.

 

*dismissal bell rang*

 

Everybody left for recess. I was left alone reading the calculus book I’m holding. “Aish~! What do I do now? I haven’t absorbed the lesson properly!”, I mumbled to myself as I leaned  my head towards the desk. “Oh? Gurae! Someone tried to call a moment ago. Let me check it.”

 

>> 5 missed calls from Geoff <<

 

My eyes widened the moment I saw the name on my cellphone’s screen. “Geoff?” Then someone cleared his throat.

 

“Geoff who?” LJoe came in with a box wrapped in a big yellow ribbon. He sat beside me and handed it over. “Here.” He painted a smile on his face. This time, it was totally different from the usual smile he gives me. Now, it was an angelic smile. What could he be planning?

 

I smirked as I held it away from his tight grip. “What’s this for? You know, there’s no need for you to give me gifts just to beg me to accept your apology.” He replied with a chuckle. “Pabo! Chelsea pabo-yah!” He shouted giving emphasis at the word pabo. “What? Aish~ this jerk! If you really want to apologize, why call me a pabo?”

 

“Today is your birthday punk!”

“What? Oneuldo?”

“That’s right! T-O-D-A-Y!”

 

I looked at my phone to confirm if it really is my birthday. “Oh! It is my birthday! This is not good! How did I end up not remembering my own birth date?” I scratched my head and faced LJoe. “Hold on, how did you know that today’s my birthday?”

 

He neglected my question and left the room waving his hand. “Aigoo~! He’s unbelievable!” When I was about to open his gift, someone called again.

 

>> Geoff calling <<

 

“Hello? Geoff, what’s the matter?” I answered.

“Chelsea! Hi! How are you? Just wanna greet you a happy birthday. Am I disturbing you in any way?”

“No! Of course not! It’s so good to hear your voice again!”

“Guess what…” he paused to let me guess what he’s about to say.

“Hmmm… I can’t guess. What is it?”

“I’m somewhere near you right now!”

“You mean, this is not a long distance phone call?”

“Boom baby! You got it right. Maybe if you’ll just go out and walk straight to the airport, you’ll know what I’m talking about. Okay, I’m hanging up.”

 

“W-wait!” He already ended the call. In just a spark, I came out running not minding if I bump into someone. That guy’s here. I need to see if his telling the truth. But, what’s he doing here in Korea? Oh! Who cares! I need to see him.

 

“Ouch! Going somewhere?” Chunji whom I bumped said. “Oh, sunbae, so sorry about that, I’ll talk to you later! Bye!” I responded as I ran.

 

__________________________________

 

LJoe’s POV

 

~Geoff Geoff geoff~

 

Why do I keep thinking about that name? Who could it be? Hmmpp. I bet I’m much more handsome than him. Anyway, that was close. Why on earth did I even bother to buy her a gift? It doesn’t matter now. I’m pretty sure she’ll like that somehow.

 

“Byunghun!” Chunji hyung called.

 

He put his arms around my shoulders and whispered, ”Did you bully her again? She was in a hurry just now. She even bumped me on her way without even noticing. You should stop teasing her bro. I mean, she’s a girl. It’s not good to play with their feelings.”

 

I felt something else was going on. “I wasn’t playing with her. Don’t you know today’s a special day? It’s her birthday, and so I gave her a gift and went away. Why would she be in frenzy after that? When I told her, she said she forgot that it’s her special day. Maybe she was just excited?”

 

~But I think that’s not just it~ I thought.

 

“Are you sure?” Chunji’s eyes were like ice. “I didn’t know! I-I gotta go now! I have to give her something.” He transformed into a panicking boy and ran like the flash. Chelsea’s still not so far away from here now. I’ve got to follow her. Where could she be going?

 

__________________________

 

The road to the Airport

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Running, sweating all over, panting, excited, that’s what Chelsea’s experiencing right now. People were all staring at her who’s anxiously scooting her way to the airport. LJoe who was following her was riding in his sports car. He can clearly see what she’s up to but still wondering why run instead of riding a train or any vehicle.

 

“Where is she heading to? Her mentality’s absolutely weird!” His car was only a few meters away from her yet she can’t sense his presence.

 

He turned up the car speed to catch up. “Hey nerdy! Exercising aren’t you?” he teased and just continued to follow her at same speed. “Goodness, are you playing deaf now?” but still no reply from her. She’s only staring blankly ahead and seems like her mind is full of thoughts. “I’m talking to you lady! Can’t you even respond with a smirk?”

 

“CHELSEA!!!” LJoe yelled as loud as lion’s roar.

 

Chelsea’s marathon came into a hault. “Oh? Byunghunnie! I didn’t know you were there! *pants* You brought your car! Heaven must have sent me to you! Thanks!” She hopped in.

 

LJoe wasn’t saying any word out of shock. Later, “Why are you not driving? Come on! Give me a ride just this once! Please~ I’ll consider this as your gift. Just drive me to the airport this instance.” She pleaded. “So you’re saying, I wasted my voice all this time talking to you but you didn’t hear a word? What were you thinking then?”

 

“I’m not sure either.” She answered.

“Well, don’t just stare at me like that! I’ll explain later.”

 

“Whatever. Treating me like a personal assistant.” LJoe muttered.

 

“What did you say?”

 

“Oh nothing! I’m just telling how handsome I am.” He rolled his eyes.

 

“You’ve never changed have you? *chuckles* For now, forget about your handsomeness. Just shut up and drive as fast as possible!” she commanded.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

How do you find my fanfic so far guys.? ^^
Ijust felt a little sad 'cause you're not commenting anymore TTT___TTT

 

but I hope you do like my story guys.. :)

 

here's somethin' for yah