Inspector LJoe and Detective Chunji ^^

Brainy Little Lady

 

 

“Yah! Changjo! Are you really not aware of that thing too? Curiousness is killing me!!” Ricky kept on suspecting.

 

“How many times do I have to tell you, I don’t know it too!” Changjo pouted and went back on mimicking the cuteness of a character in a Korean TV Series. “When are you gonna confess to her? Are you waiting for the end of the world? *sighs*” A sudden change in mood filled him after his reaction on the drama.

 

“Hey! What’s wrong?” Ricky sat beside him. Changjo’s eyes got stuck at the TV screen and his ears were attached to it. “Aigoo~ You’ll never know! You’re hopeless.” Niel joined them.

 

“Hyung! I was just saying it! Why interrupt me from watching?”

“Because it’s a nonsense. Besides, I didn’t interrupt you.” Niel bluntly answered and Chunji and CAP came afterwards.

 

“Watching dramas?” CAP asked.

“It’s obvious hyung.” The heartbroken Chunji spoke and sat at the sofa hugging a teddy bear.

 

-What’s wrong with you?

-What’s wrong with me? Me? There’s nothing wrong with me! I~ How could you be like this?

-What’s wrong with what I’m doing? It’s only natural between…

-Lovers? Yah! I’m not stupid! I know it! You’re too obvious

-Yu Jin Sshi! Why are you being like this?

-Because I love you that’s why! Because my heart beats for you!

-W-what? Why are you telling me this now? Why? You should have gathered all your strength and confessed long before! You’re shouting at me right now? What’s the use of it? Did you even try? No! You just let your chance slip away! I’m sorry. But it’s too late.

 

They were all focused at the scenes. Then someone slammed the door.

 

“What was that?” CAP stood and checked the door. “Luckily, it’s not damaged. Was that LJoe who slammed it?”

 

“Yeah. I think so hyung. Aigoo~ that kid! Why be so violent in everything?” Niel muttered. Chunji was still silent and so Ricky sat beside him. He seized the teddy bear away from Chunji and acted as if he’s the actor from the tv series. The toy as the girl protagonist and himself as the leading man.

 

“He’s my brother! How did you even think about him as my lover?” he spoke in a soft vocal tune and tried to sound like a woman. He held the toy to embrace. “I’m sorry, I was so jealous that I didn’t even ask you properly.”

 

Then he cleared his throat. “Hyung, don’t you think it’s too obvious that they’re siblings? Tsk tsk.. That pitiful man! He didn’t use his brain!”

 

“And courage!!” Chunji exclaimed as he grabbed Ricky’s shoulders. “W-why? H-hyung, what’s wrong with you?” Frightened Ricky stuttered. Chunji hugged him tight with a big smile on his face. “Thanks Ricky! Thank you so much!!” then he zoomed to the door and accidentally slammed it.

 

Changjo who was so focused at the TV was shocked at the slamming. “What’s wrong with these people?!”

 

______________________________________________

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

Lying here at the grass, looking at the sky with birds and butterflies….

What a beautiful paradise~

But I’m still in a bad mood >_<

Normally, when I’m here, I forget all my problems. But this time, it’s not working. Anyway, why am I so affected? What is she to me? What’s this weird sensation somewhere near my chest? Aish~ Michigesseo!!

 

“Byunghun! Yahh Byunhun-ah!”

 

“Oh? Chunji. Waeyo?”

“Hyung! It’s hyung. You should at least call me that.” Chunji pouted at me then he did the craziest thing I’ve ever encountered in my whole life.

 

“Hey! Why are you kneeling? Are you proposing to me? *smirks* Yah! It’s a waste of time! I’m not gonna marry you. N E V E R” I crossed my arms and smiled.

 

“Hey! I’m not proposing!! I’m begging right now!”

“Begging for what?”

“Help me.” He said in a fade voice. Why not say it loud?

“What? Louder please.” I teased.

“I said, please help me!” He yelled.

“Okay fine! No need to yell, I get it! But, what can I do to help you?” He whispered to me his wish. What? This is really something! Help him? Or not? Ahhaaaaa!! I have an idea!

 

“Ooops! In one condition!”

He scratched his head. “Condition? W-what is it?”

“Help….”

“What? Just say it!” Chunji was becoming a little bit curious.

“…me investigate that Geoff. I’m not at ease with that guy.”

“DEAL!” he shook my hands without any hesitation.

 

______________________________

 

The next day

 

Weird but cool, this is what Chunji thinks about his fashion for today. “Yah! Are we required to dress like this?” He keeps on turning around in front of the full-length mirror, pulling his long brown coat and fixing his hair. L.Joe stood and faced him. “We have to. It’s a disguise!” Chunji stared at him for a while and scanned him from head to toe. Trying to hide the part of him who wants to express amusement of what he’s seeing, he held his thumbs up and said, “You…look…absolutely…STUNNING!” then he guffawed.

 

“Oh shut up!”

“I’m not kidding! You look sooooooo cool!!”

“Cool my !”

“Nobody will ever recognize you with that. But you’ll gather lots of attention!” Chunji continued laughing to his heart’s content.

“Okay fine, I’ll remove a few ones.”

 

They went looking for Chelsea and Geoff in every nook and crannies, literally. Their bodies were covered in strange stuffs; one hand holds a magnifying glass and the other with a comb (for grooming purposes). But, the one they were seeking for was the one who found them.

 

“SUNBAE!!!??” Chelsea’s eyes popped out from its place. Rischia who’s with her, giggled secretly. “What’s up?” Rischia greeted with a grin.

 

L.Joe scratched his head. “I-i…”

Then Chunji talked. “We were practicing!! Uhm, yeah! That’s it”

 

“Practice?” Both girls said.

“We’re cosplayers! We are imitating Detectives Sinigata and Conan.”

“Oh.. I thought you were playing.” They bit their excuse.

 

~Pheww!! That was embarrassing.. What a fail!~ L.Joe and Chunji thought.

 

“By the way, we are on our way to meet the others. I want to introduce my cousin to you.” Chelsea smiled. “Cousin? Your cousin’s here right now?” Chunji asked.

 

“You definitely need to know that person..” She emphasized.

 

=====++=====++=====++=====++=====++=====

 

Sorry for late update guys..
I'm in my 1st ever semester in college and I'n not yet used with the busy schedule..
It's soooo tiring but I'll try to update still ^^
hope you understand.. :)