Hi! I’m Chelsea’s Cousin :))

Brainy Little Lady

 

At the Coffee Shop

 

Teen Top, except Chunji and L.Joe, arrived at The Gardens Coffee Shop along with Rischia. “What’s the occasion? *sniffs* Cinnamon! Smells good!” Niel said. Rischia stopped walking and turned around. “There’s nothing special today. Chelsea only wants to introduce someone to us.” She answered with a dashing smile. “Aigoo~ her smile is like an angel’s.” Changjo sighed. Ricky heard even if it sounded like a whisper. “*coughs intently* I heard it Choi Jonghyun! An angel’s smile huh?” Ricky’s eyes sparkled. “I-it’s a compliment! Can’t you say?” Changjo made an excuse.

 

“Well, they’re not here yet. Let’s wait a little longer. By the way, where’s L.Joe and Chunji?” CAP wondered. Rischia giggled. “They’re probably having the time of their lives right now! I bet you’ll laugh when you saw them wearing their cosplay clothes!”.

 

_____________________

 

“Thank goodness! I’m free from that disguise! That was really embarrassing!” Chunji sighed in relief. He’s patting his face with a towel after washing. L.Joe just finished changing. Now, he’s wearing checkered polo-shirt paired with faded blue jeans (simple but killer-looks). “Do you know where they are right now?” he asked Chunji. “I don’t know. Let’s call them.”

 

>> L.Joe calling <<

 

CAP took his phone and answered, “Hey! We’re at The Gardens. Where are you two?”.

“Oh… We’re on our way. But, which branch are you in?”

“A few blocks away from Namsan Tower. Hurry up before Chelsea and her cousin arrive.” CAP glimpsed on his watch. “Maybe 15 minutes from now, they’ll be here.” He added.

“Okay. Thanks hyung.” Then L.Joe hung up.

 

Chunji went out of the bathroom. “Come on! Let’s go!” L.Joe clutched him. “Hey wait! I’m still !” Chunji grumbled, wrapping his arms around his body. “*smirks* Just grab your shirt! You’re not totally anyway.”

 

Meanwhile…

 

Ricky followed every tick of the clock waiting for the rest to turn up. “I’m so bored!” he let it out. Changjo stared at him and remembered something. “Oh right! Ricky-ah, wanna watch it?”. Ricky didn’t get what he was saying. “Watch what?” he asked. He took L.Joe’s iPad and shared it. Ricky leaned closer.  “WAAAH! You brought it! How did you manage to get it?”. Changjo answered, “I have my ways of course.” And he gave him a wink.

 

They scanned the video list. Then, they saw the ‘most viewed’ one. “Here! Let’s watch!”

 

Now Playing:

Na Honja (Funny Version)

 

As they stared at the video, L.Joe and Chunji came panting. “Are we late?” Chunji mumbled. Changjo and Ricky dropped their jaws onto the floor. “Is… this… ME???” Ricky saw himself in the video dancing into the rhythm of Alone by Sistar. Chango now realized as well that it was a video taken when they were drunk at the Noraebang House. L.Joe’s eyes widened. “Yah! Where did you get my iPad? You’re not supposed to watch that thing!” CAP and Niel joined the two in watching. “What the..! I look BEAUTIFUL!” Niel laughed at himself. “I look hilarious in here!” CAP commented. They laughed so hard until their stomach ached. “See? I told you so.” L.Joe grinned.

 

Rischia got curious. She put her 1000-page book aside and asked them for permission to watch it too. Changjo’s head was almost twisted a hundred eighty degrees just to prevent her from looking at it. “Rischia, uhhmm, it’s not really funny like what they said.” Changjo said. Niel meddled in and . “No Rischia! This one will hurt your cheeks from laughing! I assure you.” He handed the iPad to Rischia. “What’s this? *stares at the video* Omo! Ricky oppa! Did you really do that? I like it! HAHAHAHAHA”  Rischia chortled. Ricky pouted and said, “Yah! Are you mocking me Rischia? I don’t even remember myself doing that. But… I look cute right? *puppy eyes*” Changjo disagreed. “Cute? Nahh! Your legs look creepy. It’s not cute at all!” He smiled and they all giggled.

 

Chelsea entered but nobody noticed. “Hmm? Aigoo~ these kids.” She said softly. Rischia continued watching and commented on Changjo after. “Oppa, I didn’t know you have this side of you. *smiles* I thought you seldom joke around. Honestly, you still look so manly even when you danced this. Look how talented you are!” She praised him. Without noticing, Changjo blushed. His heart thumps so fast that all he could answer is, “Thanks.”

 

~What’s this? Yah! Choi JongHyun! Get a hold of yourself!~ He said to himself.

 

“Ehem” Chelsea broke in. “I’m here!” She sat beside Rischia. “*smirks* Where’s your cousin? We’ve waited for too long here.” L.Joe showed his bluntness (he’s playing around). “Yah! Byunghunnie! Stop whining, will ya?” She smirked back on him and rolled her eyes with matching crossed arms. “Anyways, where is he?” Chunji asked.

 

A man came in, about 5”10 in height. Has a sense of fashion and is good looking. When he turned around… “Geoff? What’s he doing in here?” L.Joe’s mood went bad. Chelsea stood up and ran to Geoff. She held his hands and dragged him to their table. “I thought she’s introducing her cousin today. Seems like it’s a ‘BOYFRIEND’ she wants to bring in.” L.Joe added.

 

“Uhm, guys, I would like you to meet… my cousin, Geoff.” Chelsea released a loud voice. L.Joe stood up. “What? He’s your cousin?” He pointed at Geoff. Chelsea nodded and Geoff smiled.

 

“Hi guys! Chelsea told me about all of you. I’m Geoff Mabasa, 19 years old, and an exchange student. I’ll be studying with you in the same school from now on. I hope we’ll get along with each other, especially you, L.Joe.” He greeted. Ricky stood and shook his hand. “Annyeong! Can I call you hyung?” Geoff agreed. “But, may I ask, why do you want to get along with L.Joe?” Chunji, who was smiling so happily when Geoff said he’s Chelsea’s cousin, asked. Geoff smile and answered, “Well, I’m a man too. Let’s just say that, I knew how he felt about Chelsea and I being together.” CAP and Chunji got the message. “So that’s why he’s irritated with you.” CAP smirked at L.Joe. Chunji was silent for a while but later on, “When? When did it start?” Chelsea, Rischia, Ricky, Changjo and Niel can’t relate a word on what they’re saying.

 

“What in the world are you guys talking about?” Ricky wondered.