LJoe's Tutorial Mess

Brainy Little Lady

 

~Riiiiiinnnnngggggg~

"Yahh~ Why is it so noisy?" Chelsea yawned and rolled over on her bed reaching for the phone. She looked at the clock and saw that it's still 6:00 in the morning.

 

"My head hurts! Aisshh!" she said weakly.
"Hello?"
"Yahh!! Get up you sleepy head! We have to be in school at exactly 8:00." an irritating voice yelled at her on the phone.

 

"LJoe?"

 

"That's right! Now, you better start eating. Dr. Kwon will be looking for you if ever you come here late." he never stopped telling her.

 

"Oh right. I'm gonna teach you today." she mumbled.
"Why? Are you at school already?"

 

LJoe whispered, "I've never been late in my entire life unlike you."

Chelseafelt irresponsible on what he said so she slammed the phone and said, "Shame on you! You little pest! Why? It's only normal to get late!" she cursed him and then she rushed to the kitchen to cook herself some breakfast.

 

_________________________

 

LJoe's POV

 

(Looks at the clock)  Today will be the first day of my tutorial class and I just can't believe that that girl will be the one to teach me. She's only a second grader. How could she possibly teach me my lessons? It's too advanced for her. It's still dawn and I can't go back to sleep. So I went to the kitchen and cooked something to eat. Fortunately, a bright idea sparked in my mind. I hurriedly called Chelsea to and trick her to come to school early. I said to her that the meeting time will be 8:00 instead of 9:00.

 

2 hours and 30 minutes later…

(8:30AM)

 

I turned up the volume of my iPad listening to the song *Face by Nu'est*. I intentionally did it to cover up the voices of bothersome girls in every corner saying "hi!" to me. When I came into the library, a very furious Chelsea appeared in front of me.

 

"Nappeun namja!! Yahh! You did it in purpose right?" I can imagine smoke coming out of her ears.

 

I haven't heard what she said so I took off my headphones and said, "What?" she was so annoyed by my acts and never hesitated to slap me.

 

"Hey! Why did you do that?"

 

"That one is for not listening to me!" then she gave me another slap.

"And that one's for tricking me!"

 

"Okay! I was just making fun of you! I'm sorry!" I apologized without knowing I did.

 

Did he just apologize to me? Chelseamumbled.

Maybe he's not that bad at all. She thought.

 

The librarian saw us arguing and somewhat making our voices quite loud for them to hear. She scolded us and forced us to get out.

 

____________________________

 

"Why is it that every time I'm with you I get into troubles?" Chelsea smirked.

"Now, we can never go back to the library again. She suspended us for a month! So mean!" she raised an eyebrow.

 

Both of them decided to just study under the big oak tree where only few students come. Chelsea took the Math book and opened it.

 

"Okay, let's start with Math"

"Math? No way! I get sleepy whenever I see numbers!" LJoe stretched his arms as a sign that he's not interested.

 

"Then do you want to start with English?" she gave him a choice.

"That's better, but I'm already fluent in It." he swanked.

"Is that so? Let's see then!"

LJoe stood and straightened up himself. He inhaled and shouted so loud. "Hello evu-ry-one! Ma name is LJoe! I lo-vu you!" Chelsea's jaw dropped and a few seconds later she burst into laughter.

 

LJoe looked so serious and asked, "Hey! What's so funny? My English is better than the best right?"

 

She stared at him frantically and said," You're accent is sooooo FUNNY!!" she continued laughing hysterically.

 

"Hey! Instead of having fun of me, why don't you just give me something to read aloud?" LJoe suggested.

 

Chelseajust can’t stop herself from laughing so she covered and cleared but when she looks at him, she burst out chuckling again. "I think I should really teach you the proper way. Nobody will understand your English unless we get rid of that accent."

 

Suddenly, there was a flock of fangirls screaming on their way towards us. They were screaming so loud.

 

"Aish~ They heard me!" LJoe grabbed Chelsea and started running.

"Stupid fangirls! Are you really that famous? Just slow down! I'm not good at running!!" she said while panting.

 

The girls took a photo of them. Others were turning red in anguish and jealousy.
"Who's that girl? Is she LJoe oppa's girlfriend?"

 

Rumors were starting to spread.