Lovely Days- Episode 2 Part 3

I Love You?

 

(A/N) I put pictures of the characters to further embed their faces into your brain haha... I meant to post this a couple of weeks ago but then I got kicked off by my brother -__- Read well and sorry for any mistakes~

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

 

 

~Eunha’s POV~

In the meantime I was walking home when my stomach let out a small growl. My face turned red with embarrassment, *Damn. It’s on television too. I guess I’ll go get something to eat and bring some back for the girls.* I smile meekly at the camera and changed direction.

After a couple of blocks my eyes widened as I happily stared at the building in front of me. *KFC!!! CHICKKKEEENNNNNN!!!!* When I began to order buckets of chicken my insides were jumping with joy but outside I stayed calm and collected.

I turned around and was going to walk out of the order-line to the pick-up line when I accidently bumped into one of the customers. My face grew red with embarrassment again as I bowed and apologized. *Man! Today is not my day. And the worst part is he’s an ahjussi,* I cried on the inside.

Repeatedly he kept telling me it was okay but I just ignored every word. “You didn’t break anything right? I didn’t make you bleed, cut you, bruise you or anything? No concussion? You’re not going to die right?!” I looked up at him worriedly but stopped talking. *He looks familiar.*

I tried to match a name and his face until he interttuped my train of thought. “Actually you did break something.” He piped up.

My eyes quickly left his face, “Where?!” I asked in worry as I searched his body.

He pointed to his ears and I in return tilted my head in confusion. “But how could I have hurt you there? You’re too tall for me to reach your ea-“

“You’d be pretty surprised at how deafening voices can be.”

My mouth stayed agape at his remark. “What’re you trying to say?!”

“What I’m trying to say is you’re LOUD, plus your constant talking is holding up the line.” He said pointing at the displeased people behind him. *This guy didn’t just say that! Rude! That is lucky there’s a camera man here or all hell would’ve broken loose already.* I pouted and stomped to the pick-up line.

When my number was called I gawked at the amount of chicken in front of me. *Aish. How am I supposed to carry all of this home? Geez Eunha, why didn’t you think this through? You still have more to learn.* I lightly hit my head and scolded myself.

I irritably stared at the chicken and contemplated on what to do. *I walked, I have no car, and not enough arms. Yup! It’s officially confirmed that this is not my day.*My train of thought was interrupted when I felt someone gently tapping my shoulder, “Do you need help?”

I let out a relieved sigh and didn’t bother turning around. * I guess there are nice people in this world.* “Tha- No.” I quickly denied the offer when I saw who it was and sent him daggers.

He put his hands up in surrender and stepped back a few steps. “Whoa. Calm down. It’s just you’re holding up another line.” He smirked in amusement as his thumb pointed to the line of people behind him. “And this ahjussi is being nice even though you made me deafer than I already am.”

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. *This guy is really asking for it.* It took all my power to restrain from hurting him but I decided to give in to his offer because I knew I would be kidding myself if I thought I could carry all of this home.“Fine.” *

“Great. Here take the keys and wait in that yellow sports car over there.”

I looked up at him in disbelief, “You trust me with your keys?”

“Hell no. I just know you won’t do anything bad on camera.” He cheekily grinned and waited for his order.

I nodded my head in acceptance,*He’s smarter than I thought but what old man drives a sports car?*

I walked out the doors of KFC and scanned the street for his car. My eyes quickly landed on a car that literally took my breath away.

A voice from behind startled me, “She’s beautiful isn’t she?”

“Yeah.” I smiled at the vehicle in longing.

He brushed by me and slyly whispered in my ear, “I wasn’t talking about the car.”

I stood there in shock and didn’t even try to hide my blush. *This old man got game.*

“Are you coming or not?” He yelled.

I slowly nodded and walked to his car in a daze. *Did I hear him right?*

When we both were comfortably in our seat and wearing our seatbelt he turned to me, “Where do you live?”

I nervously looked at the camera man in the back seat. He smiled and shut off the camera. I let out a sigh of relief and told him where I live.

He nodded and we quietly drove to my dorm. He cleared his throat and tried to lighten the awkward atmosphere. “Look. Sorry about what happened back there. It’s just you were acting so worried that you reminded me of my mother and it made me miss her.”

*Not to be mean but at h“I understand. I miss my mom too.” I pouted and looked out the window. “So how’d you get this car?” I asked trying to bring up topics to converse about.

“Actually, my company gave it to me as a present.”

“What?! No way!”

“Way!” He chuckled and pretended to be a crazy teenage girl whose rich dad had just given her car.

It made me die of laughter and completely forget how much of an he was at KFC.

“DooJoon-shi? You know the way you act, your voice, and your stories don’t match your ahjussi look at all?” I chuckled in amusement.

“Who’s this DooJoon you speak of? He sounds pretty handsome.”

“I can’t believe you’re trying to deny it!” I laughed.

“I really don’t know who you’re talking about.” He said in the most serious face he could muster up.

“Really? So if I call him your phone won’t ring?”

“Y-yes.”

I pressed call and smirked because I already knew the outcome.

~Everyday I shock

 Everynight I shock..~

I clutched my stomach and hurled over laughing my off.

“But how’d you know it was me? I’m wearing a disguise.”

“You might want to try glasses next time too. I’d know you’re eyes from anywhere.”

“Oh really?” He said wiggling his eyebrows. “Even if I look like an ahjussi?”

 I pretended to gag and screamed, “PEDO!” as if it was the most scandalous thing in the world and watched as he genuinely laughed at my childish humor.

Soon he pulled up to our driveway and I knew it was time to turn on the camera.

I signaled my camera man and he nodded already one step ahead of me.

“Would you like to be my boyfriend for the show?” I asked tilting my head.

He smiled widely, “I would be honored.”

“Great but you might want to take off your disguise so people don’t get the wrong idea.” I giggled.

“I am perfectly comfortable.” He smiled.

I shook my head and got out of the car asking the camera man to help me take the chicken upstairs. As the nice man he was he helped me carry some while he held the camera. I stared at the last bucket of chicken in the car and looked up at DooJoon.

He just looked back at me and knew what I was thinking, “Oh, I would be glad to help you carry this box of chicken upstairs.”

“Thank you.” I nodded towards him.

When we all were in front of the door I opened it and told them to put it on the table. I looked around and noticed that some of the girls were back. *At least I’m not last.*

I thanked DooJoon once again and lead him out.  Just before I closed the door I hurriedly added in, “Oh and we have a date at 8! Don’t forget to pick me up!” I yelled and slammed the door in his face

“Who was that ahjussi?” AeYoung asked as she grabbed a crispy drumstick and took a bite.

 “My date.”

 

 

 

 

~Belle’s POV~

I didn’t want to be the last to ask out our partner so the moment I left the studio I began running towards the park where B.A.P was holding a fan-meet.

As soon as I stepped on the scene (I know that they’ll be watching me. Lol. Jk) I saw B.A.P. sitting at a long table while fans faced them in their own chairs. Few heads turned my way but I kept my eyes on the target. Daehyun. Then I began hearing whispers about my “sleep dancing”. At first I thought they were all bad comments until I heard one fan say, “Man she even dances better than me in her sleep.” I smiled in content. *Fans really know how to make us happy.*

After a couple of minutes a small number of girls walked up to me and asked me for my autograph.

“Unnie, you were so cute on your show!”

“Yeah. It’s my favorite show! I only watch it to see you.” Another added.

I bowed in gratitude and guilt, “Thank you for supporting me but I don’t think it would be nice of me to sign anything right now.”

They nodded in understanding and began to gloomily walk away until a voice called them back. “It’s okay. We don’t mind.”He chuckled and I turned around to find none other than Jung Daehyun.

“Are you sure? This is your guy’s event and all.”

“It’s fine. Sign away.”

I uneasily signed BAP’s album and gave fake smiles to the fans to hide my discomfort.

I suddenly felt an arm go over shoulder and was unwillingly pulled into their chest. “She’s our little mascot. Honestly I think she’s cuter than the bunny.” He grinned widely and winked at me before waving back to the fans and smiling like he said nothing wrong.

I wiggled out of his grip and walked away to an area more secluded. *There are too many fans. I should’ve picked a more private approach.* I sighed and grabbed my phone. My fingers glided over the keys and I reread the text that I just typed.

To Jung Daehyun:

               Do you have a minute? I have to ask you something.

Then I hesitantly pressed ‘send’ and waited for a reply. I slowly peeked from my spot behind the tree and watched him as he reached for his phone the second he got the text.

From Jung Daehyun:

               Sure. Where r u?

To Jung Daehyun:

               Behind the tree by the swings.

Then I carefully watched him get up from his seat and begin walking towards me. I rummaged through my bag for sunglasses and carefully put them on.

“Hey stranger.” He waved cutely at me.

“Stranger?”

“Yeah that’s sorta what you are.” He chuckled

“True.” I nodded my head in agreement.

“Well anyways….what’d you want to ask me?” He looked at me with wide eyes waiting for a reply.

I let out a deep breath, “Be my boyfriend.”

He laughed, “Very demanding I see.”

“And if you say yes then we have a date today.”

“That all sounds very pleasing. I would love to go out with B.A.P.’s mascot. Pick you up at 6.” He smiled and walked back to the fan signing.

On the way home I kept cheering in my head but showed no emotion outside.

When I made it I went straight to my room and began getting ready for my date.

 

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Thanks for reading. Comment and subscribe please ^^