Lovely Days- Episode 2 Part 2

I Love You?

 

A/N: Grey is phone calls and Blue is when Kris and ChoHi will speak English because remember she’s from California. Hope it’s not confusing to read. I tried not to put “he said” “she said” so I hope you catch on with who’s talking. Oh. and also everyhting after this [•REC] red record button is recorded so once you see that everything is on camera.

Read Well~

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

 

 

When the meeting was over and done and with, each girl let out a long sigh but knew the worst was still to come.

 

 

“We have to find a way to ask them out? That’s embarrassing! I always believed in the guy asking the girl.” ChoHi screamed objecting even the mere thought of asking a guy out, let alone a star. Sure she had guts but even though she wasn’t a girly-girl she still believed in a proper “sequence” when getting a boyfriend. Guy ask girl, girl says yes, end of story. It was simple and would save her her pride but the truth dawned on her and she knew that she would have to do it no matter what.

AeYoung sullenly rested her head on the palm of her hands and said goodbye to her fairytale love story, “So do I.”

“Well a show is a show. We’re not doing this for you guys to find true love but for recognition in the music industry. It’s still bright and early, get your butts up and I’ll call manager sunbaenim to meet us at the studio.” When not a soul moved Eunha’s patience shortened. She gritted her teeth and with a low, ominous voice ordered the girls to go to the van. Everyone quickly shot up scared out of their minds and made their way out of their dorm and into their white van while Eunha closely followed. She slid the door shut as the van left the driveway.

 

 

They all walked into the studio and bowed to everyone they saw. When they finally made it to their manager her face brightened up. “Hey girls! So…how’d it go? Did you guys talk it over?”

“Well we all decided but we’re not exactly sure what to do next at this point.” Eunha answered.

Their manager patted her shoulder and instructed the girls to get the numbers of their soon to be “boyfriend” from the producer and ask them out anyway they saw fit. She also told them that once they reached him the camera would immediately start recording for the rest of the day.

Everyone nodded and trailed Eunha on her way to the show’s producer.

 

 

[•REC]

When they all bowed and told the producer who they had chosen he clapped his hands and smiled, “Good choices! I’ve produced about every idol show there is on MBC and these idols just keep giving me their numbers. I’ve gotten so old that it’s so hard to remember some of the names that are even in here.”

All the girls laughed genuinely and each had separately received the cell phone number of their soon to be “boyfriend” and one by one exited the building to carry out their mission.

 

Hyuna was the last to leave and tried to catch up to DaeNa. She waved her hand and was screaming her name but then she noticed that DaeNa’s earbuds were in and just continued to run after her.

DaeNa faintly heard her name being called and curiously turned around to find a running Hyuna. She pulled one bud out of her ear and waited for her to catch up. “Yes?”

Hyuna hunched over and rested her hands on her knees, her back heaving violently up and down as she gasped for air. “Want. *gasp* To. *gasp* Ask. *gasp* Them. *gasp* Out. *gasp* To- *gasp* -gether?”

DaeNa tried to grasp what Hyuna was saying but soon her face brightened up when she finally understood. “Oh yeah! They’re in the same band huh?!”

Hyuna exhaustedly nodded as she waited for an answer. “Sure!” DaeNa enthusiastically replied.

Hyuna straightened up at the good news. “Great. I’m glad we both get to be there to support each other.”

“Me too.” DaeNa smiled back.

 

They both walked into a small ice-cream parlor and ordered a banana split to share. When it was done they paid and walked it over to an empty table.

Hyuna grabbed her phone out of her bag before sitting down and DaeNa grabbed hers out of her back pocket. They browsed through their contacts and found the number of the guy they planned on calling. They both nervously looked at eachother.

Hyuna bit her nails, “You first.”

“You’re older.” DaeNa argued.

“Fine.” She clicked on Jinyoung’s name and pressed call. Her heart was doing flips and DaeNa held onto Hyuna’s hand supportively and gave her a small smile.

When his voice was heard Hyuna just about died. She told him who she was and about the show that she was in. He listened to the whole conversation attentively but then Hyuna stopped.

“Hello? Are You still there?”

DaeNa kicked Hyuna out of her thoughts and she was brought back to reality.

“Uhh. Yeah I am.” She then took a deep breath and mustered all the courage she could to ask him the dreaded question. “Would you like to go on a date with me later? Like to an ice rink or something? Oh. By the way it’s a double date.”

“With who?”

“My friend. She’s going to call Sandeul- shi in a little.”

“Actually he’s right here so she can ask him now.”

DaeNa then began panicking but Hyuna held up her fists and whispered, “Hwaiting!”

She just nodded and brought the phone closer towards her.

“H-h-helllo?”

“Hello,”rang his deep voice that sent shivers down her spine.

“Umm-Uh-ummm…would you and Jinyoung-shi like to go the ice skating rink later?"

“Oh. I didn’t catch your name.”

She facepalmed herself, “I’m DaeNa.”

“Well hey DaeNa. We would both love to go.”

“Really?!” She screamed in utter shock receiving glares from everyone in the parlor.

She got up and bowed to everyone, “Mianhaeyo. Mianhaeyo,” her face burning with embarrassment.

She heard chuckles through the phone, *Great. We haven’t even met yet and I already made a fool of myself.”

“We’ll pick you guys up because hyung just got a car from our company. What time?”

“Is 8 okay?” Hyuna nervously asked seeing as DaeNa was still frozen in shock.

“Yeah it’s fine. Just text us your address and we’ll see you at 8.”

“Okay cool.” DaeNa said as soon as everything sunk in.

They said their goodbyes and when they hung up she handed the phone back to Hyuna and slowly looked up at her. Hyuna did the same and they both held onto eachother’s hands and began squealing and jumping up and down.

Everyone angrily turned to them, “SHHH!”

They both shrunk back but then began happily eating their ice-cream together.

 

 Meanwhile as soon as ChoHi left the studio she walked toward the SM building. She sauntered in and asked the front desk where she could find EXO.

“They’re in their practice room; 2nd floor, down the hall, to the left.”

ChoHi gratefully bowed and made her way to their practice room.

 

 

She then found herself in front of a door labeled “EXO”. She took a deep breath and turned the door knob slowly before walking in and greeting the boys.

“Hey noona!” Sehun called out.

ChoHi just meekly waved at him, “Hey Sehun.” He let go of Luhan’s arm and attached himself onto hers.

“What brings you here today noona. You never visit us,” Sehun pouted.

“I know,” she hung her head feeling guilty, “But I actually came to talk to Baekhyun.”

“Ooohhhh!” Everyone cooed like they were in elementary school.

ChoHi’s face suddenly turned red and Kris chuckled and walked up to her, “Are you blushing?” he called out in Enlgish.

“N-n-no.” she nervously answered. *Damnit*

Kris then shrugged and stepped back, “That just about answers my question.”

ChoHi glared at him, “Jerk.”

Sehun yanked on ChoHi’s arm assuringly, “Don’t worry noona, I’ll get him back for you at the dorm.”

She laughed and patted his back, “Thanks Sehun.” He nodded and went back to Luhan so they could plot together.

Baekhyun walked into the room wondering why everyone was in a circle but then he noticed ChoHi in the center, “What’d I miss?”

Sehun ran over to Baekhyun and dragged him over to ChoHi, “Noona needs to talk to you?” and with that he skipped back over to Luhan.

He stared at her waiting for her to talk but since no one was talking for a while he cleared his throat, “What do you need to talk to me about?” he asked.

She fiddled with her fingers and finally looked up, “Ummm… actually could we talk outside?”

He nodded and they strode off to converse outside the door of the practice room.

When they finally were outside of the room the rest of EXO scrambled to the door and pressed their ears against it to eavesdrop.

 

 

“You see, the thing is we’re doing this show and we have to ask out our celeb crush and go on a date togeth-“

“Wait. I’m your celeb crush?!” He asked completely flattered.

Her face grew crimson red again, “Um. Yeah but it’s noth-“

“Yes.”

She glanced up at him, “What?”

“Let’s go get a coffee.” He said and reached for her arm, dragging her towards the door but she stopped him.

“Don’t you have practice?”

He shook his head, “I’m sure they’ll understand.”

“That you ditched them for a coffee?”

“No. That I ditched them for a girl.”

"What happened to 'bros before hoes'?"

"You're not a hoe so I don't see the problem."

She was taken aback by his answer but she just smiled, “Which café are we going too?”

“It’s a new one that opened not far from here.”

“Won’t people notice you?”

“Rigghhhhttttt....,“ he realized and stopped in his tracks.

“I got it.” She said rummaging in her bag for her snapback and glasses.

She handed him a black cap with a picture of a bomb on it and a pair of black shades.

“Hey, Chanyeol has this hat too.” He pointed out.

“Uhh yeaah…we went shopping to celebrate my debut and got matching caps.” ChoHi confessed and meekly smiled at Baekhyun.

His eyebrows furrowed in a jealous manner and when she noticed she began tp shower him with her aegyo.

 

shin yeong 4.png

He chuckled at her cuteness and calmed down. Looking at the glasses his gaze softened, “Well I got you these for you so don’t lose them.” He said poking at her head.

She pouted but it was soon replaced with a smile, “I promise.” ChoHi said while linking onto his arm.

“But don’t you need a disguise too?”

“Don’t be ridiculous Baekhyun-sh-”

“Call me oppa.”

“You know you really have to stop cutting me off. I just already know you’re a bad driver.”

He gasped, “No I’m not!”

She shushed him and continued, “Well anywaaayss OPPA,” she said emphasizing the ‘oppa’, “girl fans are just crazier, especially towards male idols.” ChoHi chuckled, poking his chest.

He laughed, “Why are we so close all of a sudden? We were just on a talking basis a couple of days ago and now you’re doing all this skinship?”

“I’m from America. We’re very friendly so you can’t blame me.” ChoHi shrugged.

"I like it." He winked.

ChoHi gasped and jokingly smacked him on the chest, "Yah!" Then she let go of his arm and walked faster ahead.

He screamed in objection, "I was just kidding!" When he caught up to her he stopped her, grabbed her arm and had her link it to his. "Perfect. Now, don't ever let go."

"Geez Baek. So demanding." Chohi chuckled.

"I keep dear things close."

She smiled up and him and snuggled into his arm.

 

They began talking some more but then Baekhyun stopped and smiled at the café across the street. He looked both ways and crossed the street, holding tightly onto ChoHi’s hand.

“You have to stop pulling me too. You’re the worst…” She couldn’t finish her sentence but just stared in awe at the site in front of her.

hello kitty cafe.jpg

"I'm the worst what?"

"The worst not awesome person ever." She said, staring in awe at the building in front of them.

“You like it?” Baekhyun smirked.

ChoHi slowly nodded and Baekhyun gently escorted her into the shop.

 

 

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

The rest of their date will be continued in the next chapter.

This seems like it’s going to be a long episode 2 because it’d be including this and everyone else’s ask out/ date.

Just know that when everyone calls or talks to their “boyfriend” it’s happening at about the same time just in different perspectives, so yeah. Hope you’re not confused.

Sorry for any errors but I don’t have time to go over and check for mistakes because I’m usually busy.

Yay for my brother being sick! That’s why I got a chance to update. Lol I feel so evil >:)

Happy readings and let me know what you think :)