Lovely Days- Episode 2 Part 6

I Love You?

 

~Hoshi’s POV~

images (2).jpg

*YG is a busy company right?...So that means Jiyong oppa is busy too….* I blew the air out of my cheeks and rolled over on my bed, pulling my teal knitted beanie over my face. * I don’t want to call and disturb him.*

Pouting my lips, I sat up and tried to talk myself into it.  *I’ll make it happen.*

“Hwaiting.” I said to myself as I did a small fist pump and placed the beanie correctly at the top of my head.

 

I went into the kitchen and decided to make him a basket of muffins. *Everyone likes muffins.* I thought, *But what flavor does he like?*

I shrugged my shoulders and decided to make him chocolate, chocolate chip muffins.

As I was mixing the batter Eunha walked in with buckets of chicken and Aeyoung had just entered the kitchen watching Eunha and some ahjussi.

I paid no mind to them and continued mixing. When the batter was a velvety smooth consistency I began placing paper cups into the giant muffin molds and pouring it into its individual cups.

When I finished I placed the pan into the oven and was patiently waiting until I heard the door open.

DaeNa and Hyuna walked into the dorm smiling like fools and stopped at the counter in front of the kitchen. “Unnie we need you to help us get ready.” They said in complete sync.

“S-sure.” I said as I uneasily left the muffins.

 

We walked into my room and I began fixing them up for their date. I left DaeNa’s hair as is and let her borrow my turquoise beanie so she could wear it with her grayish jacket and I added some eyeliner, mascara, and blush for her. Hyuna’s makeup was the same but I winged her eyeliner to compliment her eye smile. She on the other hand wore a blue barrette and tan pea coat.   I also wrapped her hair with a wand and combed it out so her hair would look wavy.

I looked over my masterpiece and smiled, “Finished.”

They looked at themselves in the mirror and beamed, “Wooow~! Thank you!” They screamed and hugged me.

“Eww ~ Let go of me!” I yelled, trying to push them away. “My muffins will burn!”

“Oh.” They said and quickly let me go.

I ran into the kitchen and checked on my muffins, “Phew~,” I said wiping off my imaginary sweat drop from my forehead, “I came at the nick of time.”

I grabbed the pink and white polka dot oven mitts and took the muffins slowly out of the oven. I placed them gently on the counter and grinned as I watched over them. *Warm, baked goods always make me happy. I wonder why?*

Then I took the muffins out individually and placed them on the cooling rack.

As it was cooling I grabbed a red woven basket and began preparing it with a red and white checkered cloth.

When the muffins felt cool enough I arranged them in the basket and left them on the counter as I went to get my bag, shoes, and key for my moped.

muffins.jpg

 I carried the basket to my moped and let it hang on my handle bar.

 

(Don’t pay attention to what she’s wearing. Just look at her…idk if it’s a motor bike or moped.)

I wore my helmet and started to carefully drive to the YG building.

When I was parked in front I took out my cell phone and dialed his number.

“Hello?”

“Hello. You don’t really know me but I am Hoshi from I.L.Y.”

“That new band right?”

“Yes.”

“I love you guys!”

I took the phone away from my ears and stared at it. * Did I just hear right? He loves us?”

“Really?”

“Yes.” He chuckled, “I’m a true 143.”

I giggled, “So you do know me?”

“Of course I do!” He screamed.

“Well I just called to ask you what you were doing because right now I’m outside of the YG building and I brought you muffins.” I said nonchalantly as I held up the basket like he could see me.

“What for? I don’t think it’s my birthday.”

“I know but I have to ask you for a favor and I’m buttering you up.”

“Sure. Anything for the maknae.”

I laughed, “Some 143 you are! I’m the third oldest in the group!”

“Really? But you look so-“

“Yeah. I’ve been told.” I pretended to sulk.

“Sorry. You know what, come up. I’ll let the lady at the front desk know you’re here because right now we’re on a break.

“Are you sure? You don’t want to rest?”

“No but I know I want some muffins.”

I giggled, “Sure, anything for you your majesty.” And with that I hung up and walked into the building.

The lady looked at my basket of muffins and nodded at me, “Floor 5.”

I bowed, “Kamsahabnida.”

 

I strolled towards the elevator and pressed the arrow to go up.  As I waited I looked at my surroundings. *It’s so quiet down here.*

*ding*

I looked at the door as it slowly opened. I strode into the elevator and pressed 5.

When I reached the fifth floor the doors opened to a giant room that took the whole fifth floor.

I gawked at the place in awe. *Wow~ This is bigger than our apartment.*

“Hoshi!” I heard someone scream.

I glanced in the direction the voice came from and there he stood in all his glory.

198486_204191662943282_146136418748807_716005_1976673_n.jpg

“We were just finishing up a photo shoot. I’m so glad that you came to visit.” He cheekily smiled at me and held out the basket of muffins to him.

“Are these it?” He asked pointing to the muffins.

I nodded and he took a whiff of the basket. “Wow it smells so good.”

“Thanks.”

He grabbed one from the basket and took a bite.

“It tastes good too!”

“It’s nothing special.” I shrugged.

“Do you mind if I share some with the staff? They’ve worked so hard.”

“Sure. They’re your muffins so you can do whatever.”

He grinned and left to give everyone a muffin.

I watched as he bowed and thanked everyone. *He’s such a sweet guy.* I thought as I admiringly stared at him.

He quickly came back with just one muffin left. “Here, I saved the best for last.”

“No. It’s fine. You don’t have to give me anything.”

He pushed the basket closer to me, “Were you not the one who said these were my muffins and I could do whatever I wanted with them?”

*Wow. He’s pretty smart.* “Fine but only because my words are law.” I laughed jokingly.

He laughed along but stopped and asked, “What was that favor again?”

“Oh. Right.” I took a deep breath and let it out. “Nevermind. I can’t do this.” I said but as I walked back to the elevator and pressed the door to close he had put out his hand and the door opened back at his command.

“Look. I’ll do whatever the favor is. After all you brought me muffins.”

“No, it’s okay. Muffins are noting compared to the favor I need.”

“Come on. Tell me.”

“No.” I said and pressed number one to go back to the first floor.

“Well you leave me no choice.”

“What are you doing?” I asked as he backed up towards the buttons.

“This.” He said as he pressed the emergency stop button.

The camera man and I both held onto the rails as the elevator halted to a stop.

“Now tell me.”

I sat on the floor and crossed my arms, pouting.

“No.”

He too sat on the floor and started to stare at me while waiting for a reply.

The atmosphere began getting awkward and I cringed at the silence. *I hate this. Ughhh! I’ll just ask him and get this over with.*

I abruptly stood up and so did he.

“The favor is to be my boyfriend for our show.” I quickly said with my eyes closed.

“That was all?!” He asked and laughed.

I opened my eyes and glanced at him, “What are you talking about is that all?”

“I mean it’s not that big of a deal. You need a partner for your show and I am free.” He shrugged.

“You’re not gonna be busy?”

“Not reeeeally.” He pensively said.

“Well it’s settled then.” I smiled. “Now get us out of here.”

“Whatever you say majesty.” he said as he smirked and bowed.

The elevator was moving again and when we got out he walked me to my moped.

We stopped in front of the tan automobile. “Sorry if you felt uncomfortable back there.”

I shrugged, “It’s okay. Just don’t do it again.” I said pointing at him and pretending to be stern.  

He chuckled, “Okay.”

“By the way, we need to organize a date for today.”I turned to him and began putting my helmet on.

“Let’s go right now. I finished the shoot.”

“Are you sure?”

“So you always have to question my decisions?” He laughed.

“Maybe…” I smirked. “So where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise. Do you have an extra helmet?”

I nodded and turned the key to my trunk.

I handed him the yellow helmet and he immediately put it on. “I'll drive.”

“Are you-“

He spun his head around to look at me. I held my hands up in surrender. “Okay.”

He got on the moped first and I followed suit. “Hold on tightly.” I heard his muffled voice say through my helmet.

I nodded and shyly s my arms lightly around his waist. Then I felt him pull my hand tighter around his waist causing me to blush. *We’re so close. I can’t believe it.* I thought as I rested my head on his back.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………

And this was the last one :D yay! Now the dates are next! Who eles is excited? xD

Sorry if there’s any mistakes and if it’s bad. I was in a rush and I had writers block. :P

But enjoy anyways. I did a word count and there’s like 1,672 words or something.