Lovely Days-Episode 1 Part 1

I Love You?

 

(1 month and 2 weeks later)

Every performance was better than the first and each fan was as loyal as the next, the girls couldn’t even explain how happy and thankful they are to be given this opportunity. They all vowed to give 110% for everything and so far their hard work has been paying off. Sadly today was their last performance until their next comeback and they gave it their all for the last time.

The next day they had began the filming of their show “Lovely Days” where they show fans their dorm life and what they like to do on their free time.

The camera crew entered the dorm as the manager unlocked the door. The room was spotless and the crew continued on to the girl’s rooms. There were three rooms and their group number corresponded with their room number that hung on the side of their door like an apartment bulding. The camera crew began setting up one hidden camera in each room and when it was done they blasted EXO-K’s MAMA. 

(Camera #3 in Room 3)

Mina shot up from her bed the moment the music played and looked side to side. She rubbed her eyes cutely and blinked a couple of times before she saw a blinking red light in the corner of the room. Her eyes grew wide, “Yah! What’s that?!” she pointed towards the camera that Minhee’s teddy-bear was holding.

(Meanwhile in Room 1)

Hoshi quietly got out of bed when she heard the music and curiously walked over to Belle’s bed. Belle’s body was subconsciously moving to the music in her sleep. Hoshi chuckled and clapped her hands giddily, “I can use this as a weird sleeping habit for Belle on variety shows. Now I will put her out of her misery.” Hoshi started nudging her to wake her up but she didn’t budge, she just kept dancing. Hoshi grabbed a pillow and began hitting her with it, nothing. *This looks like a job for ChoHi-unnie.*Hoshi was about to walk out of the room before noticing a blinking red light on their book shelf. “Is that a camera?” she pointed at the device on the bookshelf then ran to Eunha’s bed and violently shook her awake. “ Unnie! I think our show is starting!”

Eunha tossed and turned in her bed before mumbling, “What show? And could you tell Belle to turn down the music? Some of us are actually trying to get some sleep.”

“ Lovely days! And you can tell Belle yourself, she’s in bed.” Hoshi yelled happily before skipping out the door to tell the other girls.

(Room 2)

Hoshi barged in through the door and screamed out, “Happy first episode!!!!”

All three girls slowly came out from under their covers and looked at her like she was crazy.

“What are you talking about? That’s not till next week.” Hyuna tiredly said before going back under the covers.

“Well they lied.” She cutely shrugged,” There’s a camera in here somewhere and oh! Unnie, can you wake up Belle? She’s freaking me out with her weird habit.” Hoshi stuck out her tongue before going into the bathroom to freshen up.

CHoHi’s eyebrows knitted together. *Isn’t she the one who the music? Why do I have to wake her up?*

All three girls were about to go off to dreamland again until their manager and cameramen slammed open their door.

“Why is nobody waking up?” The manager curiously looked at each bed.

The girls’ eyes shot open and they quickly got out of bed, covering their faces and ran into the available bathroom together.

Meanwhile Minhee was standing at the frame of the door casually eating cereal.

“When did you get up?” The manager asked her.

“Two hours ago.”She smiled and walked away.

 

 

~Within 30 minutes, the manager was able to rally up all the girls into the living room to officially begin the show. Some refused but in the end went along with today’s schedule, the shooting of “Lovely Days.”~

 

 

The girls stood in a line and enthusiastically yelled out, “Annyeong hasseyo! Lovely sound I.L.Y.-imnida!” Then each member bowed 90⁰ and clapped their hands.

“Annyeong hasseyo, I’m I.L.Y.’s leader and lead vocalist Shin Eunha-imnida.”

“Hello, I’m their main vocalist Geum ChoHi-imnida!”

“Kon’nichiwa, I’m their lead dancer Nagasawa Hoshi -imnida!”

“Annyeong hasseyo, I’m also their main vocalist Kang AeYoung-imnida.”

“Hello everyone, I’m their lead rapper Han Belle-imnida.”

“Kon’nichiwa, I’m their vocalist and rapper Lee Hyuna-imnida”

“A-yo!  Annyeong hasseyo, I’m I.L.Y.’s main rapper Choi Mina-imnida.”

“Annyeong hasseyo, I’m their vocalist and dancer Yun DaeNa-imnida.”

“Hi~, I’m their maknae and main dancer Choi Minhee-imnida!”

 

~Eunha’s POV~

As the leader, I was the first to show the crew around and gave them the grand tour of my belongings. First I showed them all the white stuff I had and my obsession with the number 16. I also showed them some of my sketches and played a little piece I composed on the piano. (it was played on a portable keyboard) Then I got to my shelf that had medals and trophies that I won in high school. I was the 2nd best swimmer in school and told everyone that I still swam in the swimming pool at our company’s gym.  I finished my tour and led the crew to ChoHi.

She of course was doing her daily Sudoku in the newspaper while listening to her iPod. I however just smiled and left.

 

~ChoHi’s POV~

There were a couple of figures blocking my light and I already figured out that it probably was the camera crew. I pulled my earphones out and turned towards them. “Annyeong Hasseyo!” I waved and got up out of my chair at my desk. I didn’t know what to do so I escorted them to my bookshelf to show them my unique book collection. “I’m actually tri-lingual. I’m Korean but was born in America where I took Japanese. Confusing but story of my life, “I chuckled lightly,” and ummmm…… I have books in all three languages and I actually just finished reading The Hunger Games.” I made an OK sign and smiled, “I recommend reading it. It’s a good book and some of the girls and I went to go watch the movie a couple of days ago”

I brushed my hands over my manga books and walked over to my bed that was covered in stuffed animals I received from my friends when I was in high school. I smiled and picked up a Gir doll that I got when I ran away from home and stayed at my friend’s house. “This was given to me by someone really special.” I hugged it and introduced all the other dolls so that if my friends and family watch this episode later they won’t feel left out.

I proudly pointed out some art pieces I made and had hung up on the wall. My favorite was of a person who had wings growing out of their backs and was standing at the top of The Empire State Building. “This painting symbolizes a person who is finally free and reaching new heights where they can finally achieve something man has never done. Fly” I happily said. “And this painting actually encouraged me to reach a dream that I never thought would come true, which was to become a singer.” A tear slid down my cheek when I thought of all my friends and family who supported me.

I quickly wiped it and wore a smile to cover it up. I went back to my desk and opened my drawer that was full of newspapers and showed them all the Sudoku puzzles I finished. Then I opened the other drawer and pulled out jig-saw puzzles that I had glued down on a thin piece of wood.

I then walked over to my closet and pulled out a box full of my trophies and medals from elementary school and high school. I showed them the picture of me in a football uniform and all the other guys who stood around and were roughly two times my size. “I was the only girl on the football team that year but it taught me two things: To be tougher and that guys stink. A lot.” I pinched my nose together and made a disgusted face.

I reached the bottom of the pile and found pictures and medals of when I played softball and soccer when I was little.

I let out a big breath of air and began closing the box up. “I think that’s all. I’ll take you to Hoshi.”

We walked out of my room and found Hoshi in the kitchen baking some cookies for ice-cream sandwiches. “There you go!” I waved good bye and walked back into my room to finish my Sudoku puzzle.

 

~Hoshi’s POV~

I smile grew on my face as I began scooping ice-cream and putting it in between cookies. I put some on a tray and began handing some out to the hard working crew and the girls. When I was done I washed my hands and escorted them towards my room.

The first thing I showed them was my collection of hats. I put on my panda beanie and continued the tour.

Then we came across my makeup desk which also had some hair supplies. I wagged my finger to tell the camera to come closer and whispered, “Some of you guys don’t know this but I do the girl’s hair and makeup, Mina designs our clothes and a lot of us compose and produce the music.” I laughed and skipped towards my little corner where I hung a tiny flat screen T.V. and showed them my game consoles and pile of video games. “I sometimes play this with the girls when we have free time. I love it!”

I motioned them towards the wall next to Eunha’s shelf of trophies and medals and showed them my accomplishments. There hung medals and a photo of me and my volleyball team in high school.

“I’m originally from Osaku, Japan like Hyuna. She’s actually my best-friend from high school who shared the same interests as me. Now we’re probably the closest members in the band. Even though I was born in Japan, I did live in Seoul for about 4 or 5 years when I was little. So that’s how I know how to speak it and also my mom is Korean. She was born in Incheon.”

I looked around the room and exhaled loudly, “I think that’s it! I’ll take you to…AeYoung?”

I led the camera crew to AeYoung where we found her playing her guitar and singing “Replay”. We all stood silently as we listened to the beautiful music. I closed my eyes and engulfed myself into the music. I always knew AeYoung was an amazing singer but there’s just something about her voice that makes me feel happy inside.

When the song ended we all clapped and she fell off the couch. I guess I wasn’t the only one who was into it. I laughed and patted AeYoung on the back, “It’s your turn!” and skipped off.

~AeYoung’s POV~

I didn’t really have many possessions but took them into my room anyways. All I could show them was my collage of photos that covered my designated wall and some trophies and medals I won throughout my life. “People claim I’m the most athletic person in the group but as you can see, I wasn’t the only one.” I puffed my cheeks out and was looking around the room for something to show but all I could think about was my guitar and my morning jog. I held my hands up to signal them to wait there as I ran into the living room to grab my guitar.

In a couple of seconds I was back in front of the camera proudly holding up my guitar. “I’ve had this guitar for 5 years. It was a gift from my parents when they were completely convinced that I wanted to be a singer. It was one of the best days of my life and I couldn’t be thankful enough.” I warmly smiled at the camera, “Thanks Umma and Appa. I love you so much and thank you for giving me this opportunity to pursuit my dream.” I made a heart and motioned the camera crew towards Belle in the practice room. “I have to go for my morning jog. I’m late already and sorry that I’m not that interesting.” I made a peace sign and ran out the door after grabbing my sneakers.

 

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I wanted to post at least something for you guys to read while I had the chance.

I know my grammar is stuff and somewhat bad here and there (I don't know why because I speak English and I'm born in America lol) but I try ^-^

Does anyone know how I can find a editor? Like sometone to edit out all the bad grammar and stuff? I would be forever thankful :D

Also this is only part one of episode one. I'm trying to f inish the rest as we speak so look out for it within today or tomorrow.

Happy reading~