Lovely Days- Episode 2 Part 5

I Love You?

 

~AeYoung’s POV~

jung roo at cafe2.jpg

I went straight home and laid down on my bed. I let out an exhausted sigh and reached for my phone in my bag. I pulled out the white iPhone in a Snoopy phone case and speed dialed my best friend Jonghyun oppa.

kim jonghyun.jpg

“Hello?”

“Hey oppa.”

“AeYoung?”

“Yeah, it’s me. Are you busy? I have to ask you something.”

“No. I just finished watching Minho record a couple of scenes for, To the Beautiful You.”  

“Isn’t that the drama that’s a Korean version of Hana Kimi?”

“Yes. That one.”

“Oh I loved that series~! I read it a couple years back.”

“We’ll watch it together when it airs.”

“Really? Can’t wait.” I laughed.

“What was it that you wanted to ask me?”

“Our show wants us to ask out our idol crush but I’m a bit shy to ask him. What should I do?”

“ it up and be the strong girl I know you to be of course.”

“Fine, is Minho busy?”

Jonghyun looked around the scene and spotted Minho drinking a bottle of water under a tree with a couple of the cast members. “Nope. He’s just chilling. Why? Is that who your crush is?!”

“Shhhhhh!” I screamed, “Keep it down.”

“Okay but what part do I play in this? Do you want me to be your wingman?”

“No it’s okay. I’ll just go to recording site. Wait up for me all right?”

“Sure thing. See you until then.”

“Bye.”

“Bye.” He replied and hung up the phone.

I placed my phone back in my bag and swiftly grabbed it as I went into the kitchen. At that exact moment Eunha had walked in  with buckets of chicken with the camera man and some old guy. I watched as she interacted with him and he was for sure a pedo but the odd thing was she reacted back. When I was sure he left I grabbed a piece of chicken and asked, “Who was that ahjussi?” then I took a bite and waited for a reply.

I was scared for her answer because right now she looked so love struck and sure enough she said, “My date.”

I gave her a quizzical look and left to go meet up Jonghyun at the set. 

 

*What building was it at again?* I asked myself whilst looking around the school’s campus.

I spotted some SM staff scattered by the entrance of a couple of the on campus dorms and finally saw Jonghyun waving me over.

I nodded and made my way towards him. “Jonghyun oppa!” I ecstatically yelled as I embraced him in a hug.

We released eachother and he looked up to me, “You know, I still can’t get over the fact of how taller you are than me.” He pouted.

I chuckled, “I hit my growth spurt oppa. By the way, when are you gonna hit yours?” I looked at him and smiled.

“Ha Ha.” He laughed sarcastically, “Very funny.”

I shrugged and smiled arrogantly, “I know.”

 We stopped laughing after who knows how long and I finally remembered why I came.

“Oh yeah~ Where’s Minho-shi?”

“You barely know him. Why don’t you ask me instead?”

I hit him on the shoulder playfully, “Who’s being the jokester now?”

He turned around and muttered to himself. I couldn’t quite make out what he said but I did find Minho walking around reading his script.

shinee_minho_24122009133921.jpg

“Minho-shi!” I called out and waved in his direction.

He glanced up and I began running towards him. “Do you have a minute?”

“Sure. What’s up?” He asked as he looked up from his script.

“Will you-“

“Wait hold that thought. Do you think you can help me with my script? I can’t seem to get this scene right.”

“Su-sure but I’m not much of an actor.” I shrugged.

“I’m sure you act fine. Now let’s go to that side of the building.”

“O-okay.”

We walked over and he began explaining the scene to me, “You see the thing is I’m drunk and when my character gets drunk he has a sudden urge to kiss anything in sight. That’s where you come in.”

“Are you sure we should be doing this? Why don’t you ask Sulli unnie?”

“She’s busy recording right now. Come on~ I really need your help.” He pleaded.

“Fine but I don’t think I feel comfortable with the kiss.”

“It’s all right. I don’t really kiss you because I fall asleep and you’re supposed to catch me. Tell me if I look drunk enough. Okay?” I felt relieved when he told me this but at the same time disappointed. “Ready?”

I nodded and pretended to be frightened as his face hovered dangerously close to mine. My hands held onto his chest as I lightly pushed him away. *I can feel his muscles.* I squealed inside my head.

“Yah! Hyung, what a-are you d-doing?” I called as nervously as I could.

“I-“ and with that he collapsed right on top of me.

He quickly got up and hopefully looked at me, “Sooooo?”

I held two thumbs up and smiled, “Amazing.”

“Yes!” He fist pumped.

I laughed and he turned to me and thanked me. “Now can I ask you something?”

“Sure thing. Shoot.”He patiently waited for me to say something.

“Will you go out with me? For the show of course! You ask out your idol crush and we do couple things but I see you’re a busy man so ima go.” I said pointing behind me. I was about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

“I would be glad to be your boyfriend.” He smiled. “So what do we do next?”

“We have a date today. What do you want to do?”

He thought about it for a little but nothing came to mind, “I don’t know so our date is going to be very spontaneous.” He smirked, “Look I gotta go. I’ll try to finish filming as fast as possible and I’ll come pick you up at around 8.”

I grinned, “See you until then.”

He nodded and walked off.

 

 

………………………………………………………………………..

I don’t know when I’m going to update again so I’m just going to post this even though it’s short. It’s currently 2 in the morning and I haven’t started on Hoshi yet.

I guess I’ll write a draft for her on paper and type it up when I can. Thanks for reading and special thanks to

Solana401

dreamsunachievable

and Okurah

for always commenting~! You guys are the reason why I stayed up to write this chapter. Sorry if I failed you but you guys are the reason why this story is still going haha I love you guys~! And anyone else who is reading this lol