Lovely Days- Episode 3 Part 1- Coffee Break

I Love You?

 

So I know I haven’t written in a loooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg time, but it’s just part of my personality lol. I apologize for my bad qualities. If I did all my homework instead of pushing it off last minute then I would have time to write but I don’t T^T soooooooo sorry!!!!

So to catch you guys up, this chapter will be about ChoHi’s and Baekhyun’s abrupt date to a café after his practice (Chapter 8).

Next chapters will be about Minhee and Kwangmin who left Youngmin in the store after she tried to buy him a Pikachu doll and accidently met him there (Chapter 12), and Hoshi and GD who left on her moped after his photo shoot (Chapter 10).

I added the chapter to find them in so feel free to reread it but anywayssssss here we goooooo~

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

PREVIEW.png

 

 

 

 

hello kitty cafe.jpg

“You like it?” Baekhyun smirked.

ChoHi slowly nodded and Baekhyun gently escorted her into the shop.

___________

 

[•REC]

She looked around and her eyes glistened with delight.

“So pretty,” She said in an almost inaudible whisper.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6ZLhmwhsbB0/TrJOeYK3d6I/AAAAAAAAAw0/mxaba_GUyZQ/s1600/hello-kitty-cafe-interior-2.JPG

 

He walked up beside her and chuckled, “Thought you’d like it.”

  They made their way to a table at the back and began looking at the menu. It was a simple pink menu with the hello kitty logo on the front and the words “hello kitty café” above it. Inside however, bows were used as bullets to display their various amounts of food, snacks and drinks.

ChoHi was looking at the “hot drinks” section when a petite, middle-aged waitress appeared by their table side with a pen and paper in hand, “Are you ready to order?”

Baekhyun nodded and browsed the menu once more before ordering, “Could I just get a caramel macchiato and do you want any desserts?” He said, turning to ChoHi.

ChoHi shook her head, “No I’m fine. Could I just get a peppermint hot chocolate?”

“Sure,” she said scribbling it down on the notepad. “You’re orders will be ready in a second.” She said smiling and then walked away.

“What do we do next?”

ChoHi tilted her head in confusion,”Huh?”

“I meant about the show, you ask me out, we go on a date and then what?”

“I don’t really know…The directors and my manager haven’t said anything up to this point.”

He made an “o” shape with his mouth, “Well let’s have fun and hope we can beat whatever comes our way.”

She smiled, “Hwaiting.”

“Hwaiting.”

Then the waitress came back and handed ChoHi her drink, “Peppermint hot chocolate for the miss and a caramel macchiato for the mister. Here are your guys’ drinks and the owner through in a cake for the cute couple.”

Bakehyun and ChoHi both stood up and began bowing, “Kamsahabnida but we’re no-.”

The waitress nodded, “Enjoy~”

Then they both sat down and eyed their drinks and snack.

“Awwwww. So cute!” ChoHi squealed and observed her hot chocolate in awe.

 

 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vUedNdqX8uY/Tfrafm8L79I/AAAAAAAAAYU/N_WXerztUyE/s320/DSCN4149.JPG

“Very,“  He laughed as he watched her get excited like a child.

She turned and was about to ask him what he thought about the drink when she noticed he was staring. Her face grew hot and she cleared , “H-how’s the mac-macchiato?”

He shrugged his shoulders and casually took a sip, “Good.”

ChoHi then began giggling, “You have something right there.” She smiled, pointing at the whip cream that lingered on his upper lip.

“Where?” He asked as he tried to it off his face.

She laughed, “Here,” she grabbed a napkin and gently wiped his lip.

“Thanks.” He said, scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment. Then his cheeks turned pink and he began to chug his drink down to hide his face.

“You do realize a macchiato is a hot drink.”

He nodded his head and excused himself to the restroom.

ChoHi and the camera man laughed, “Do you want some?” She asked, holding up her hot chocolate.

The camera man shook his head and ChoHi just took a cautious sip and waited for Baekhyun to get back.

 

When he returned he meekly smiled, “So embarrassing.”

ChoHi giggled, “It was cute.”

“Well then, where were we?”

“We were talking about how well we’ll do in the show.”

He nodded, “Right. Well I guess it’s time to get to know eachother.”

ChoHi clapped, “Oh yeah!”

“Okay you first.”

ChoHi tapped her chin and thought of something to ask, “Ummm, favorite color?”

“Blue.”

“Mine too!”

“But not just any blue,”

“turquoise,” they said simultaneously.

Baekhyun gasped, “Wow. Okay my turn. Favorite food?”

“Anything pasta. What about you?” She beamed up at him.

“I like American food.”

“Maybe I can cook you some someday.”

He smiled, “I would like that.”

Then they both absent mindedly picked up a fork and reached out for a bite of the cake. Their forks clashed and they began apologizing to one another.

“Here. I’ll feed you.” Baekhyun said as he held up a piece of the chocolate cake.

“I can feed my-“

“Ahhhhhhhhh~” He chuckled, “Hurry. My arm is hurting.”

“Okaayyy.” Then she scooted closer and opened .

He gently fed her and smiled, “See? That wasn’t so hard.”

She mocked his smile and held up a piece, “If you wanna play that game then here.”

He grinned and swiftly at it. “Yum.”

She hit his shoulder, “Yahh!”

“Okay! Okay. Next question! What do you want for your birthday?”

“What?”

“Present?”

“You don’t have to get me anything.”

“But I want to.” He said pouting.

“No.”

“Pleaseeeeeeeeee.” He whined.

“But my birthday isn’t until December. That’s like next month.”

“I know. Annnnddd? We’re in the same company. It’s not like I don’t see you.”

“But I don’t want a present.”

“Everyone wants a present.”

“Fine. I want anything that screams me.”

“Me! Got it.”

“Not you. Me.”

“You want me. Yay~ I’m your present!” He cheered.

ChoHi chuckled, “Yah! Keep it down. You’re so chessy.” She smiled and turned away.

He hugged her from behind, “Am I American enough yet?”

ChoHi froze and her face grew hot, *What’s this guy doing?*

“You smell nice and I can’t wait for more dates with you.” He let go and began and called the waitress over to ring up the bill.

She nodded and came back with the check.

He paid it and left the café holding ChoHi’s hand.

She was still silent from the shock and her heart was pounding so hard she swore it could pop out of her chest any second.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you like it? Am I back? Lol jk. I’m far from getting back. I feel like I have to learn to write all over again. Hope you enjoyed it and sorry for the SUPER late update.

BTW, I tried to upload this as fast as possible so I didn't check for any mistakes or how high it is on the cheesiness level. Sorry for that too and sorry for how short it is.