Debut Stage

I Love You?

 

(1 month later)

Today was the beloved February 14 where men and women around the world showed their love for those they admired but this day was also marked for I.LY.’s debut. After a month of learning the routine and perfecting it they got a chance to do their debut stage on Music Bank.

Fans excitedly took their seats to watch the other performers but anyone would have to be stupid if they didn’t know that the fans were mostly shawols. The stage was illuminating with hearts and giant digital blocks that flashed “HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY” in various colors. The MC’s entered the stage and began to announce the special performances that were to come.

Finally they got the cue to announce that SHINee is going to perform their comeback song “Sherlock” to pump up the crowd.

From that performance on, everything went smoothly and last but not least came I.L.Y.

The lights dimmed and there stood three doors at the back of the stage, each a different pastel color. Three girls were situated behind each door and waited patiently for the member introductions on the screen to finish up. When it ended the doors immediately shot up and the girls ran out wearing a plain white tee with a heart situated in the middle of each. Their pants however were different pastel colors. Some wore shorts and some wore overalls but each girl looked equally beautiful.

Fans welcomed the new band by cheering as loud as they could throughout their short song “Love like this.” When it ended, the MCs walked out as the girls walked off the stage to go quickly change.

(5 minutes later)

The girls reentered the stage again and got in position to perform their debut song “Crush.” Each member wore a school girl outfit to match the storyline of the song and nervously stood with their backs facing the crowd. They all knew that for the next few weeks they had to do what they enjoy and prove that this is what they’re meant to do.

Throughout the whole song the members were separated into three different triangles, each with one singer, one dancer and one rapper. (Group 1 contains Eunha as their vocalist, Hoshi as their dancer, and Belle as their rapper. Group 2 has ChoHi as their vocalist, Hyuna as their rapper, and DaeNa as their dancer. Group 3 has AeYoung as the vocalist, Mina as the rapper and Minhee as the dancer.) The choreographer had found this formation easier to rotate when singing and so did the girls. The choreography was cute and simple but one part was especially complicated and was meant to allow the dancers to show off what they were best at. The song ended on a power note by AeYoung and the song slowly faded. All the girls smiled and bowed leaving the stage as the fans went crazy and thus adding members to the 143 fanbase.

 

 

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I know I haven't written in a LOOOOONNNNGGGGG time. I don't blame you guys if you completely forgot everything about the story and hate me but I seriously had no time :( HIGHSCHOOL IS HARD!!!! TT^TT and also my brother is a gamefreak! he's hogged the computer all year! I never got a chance to type anything :P the only thing I could do was brainstorm and read chapter updates of the stories I've subcsribed to.:/

I hope to update as much as I can because I have finally finished testing and studying! *JUMPS AROUND*

but I have finals again in 4 weeks TT^TT..................

and now that I look at it, this chapter is pretty short O.O..............sorry

But annnnnyyyywaayyyyyssss what do you guys think of EXO, Nu'est, and BTOB? pretty y huh? ;)