Awkward Silence

I Love You?

 

 

 

~Mina’s POV~

 

We all walked into our very own practice room, complete with shiny wooden floors and mirrors covering every inch of the walls until all you could see was a reflection of something. I gawked in awe and soon felt the adrenaline rushing through my body.

My mouth suddenly opened and let out a, “WHOOT WHOOT!” as I jumped high off the ground many times before grabbing someone’s hands and jumping up and down with them. 

When I began to calm down, I noticed that the person I was jumping with was super tall, but then again people always said I was super short.

I gave her a creeper smile before I let go of her hands.

“Soooo? What’s your name?”

She looked at me awkwardly and hesitantly replied, “Ummm…AeYoung.”

I held my hand out and grinned even bigger, “Nice to meet you. I’m Mina by the way.”

She was softening up to me and was about to smile until my stupid mouth said, “So you mind cutting off a few inches or two and give them to me to make me taller?!” I nudged her shoulder playfully and laughed like crazy. A tear escaped my eye and that was the exact second she left.

I sighed and mumbled to myself, “Great Mina. You just scared someone off.”

I looked around the room and observed all the other members who stood alone. A girl who looked like the youngest in our group went into the middle of our dance studio and yelled out, “Hi! I’m Hoshi and I like ice-cream, banana milk, and hats!” She smiled cutely and looked around the room.

“What do you like?” she said pointing at me.

My eyes opened wide. I was shocked by her outburst but played along, “Ummm…I like music….sports, and clothes I guess.”

She squealed, “No way! I like music and clothes too but sports are yucky.” She said as she stuck her tongue out and made a gag face.

I chuckled but turned my attention towards a girl who raised her hand, “I’ve played sports most of my life and I have never found it yucky,” she air-quoted and laughed.

The tall girl I spoke to earlier smiled too, “No It Isn’t. I take a jog every morning and I am loving it.”

As the conversation kept growing, we all grew closer. Even those who didn’t talk in the beginning began joining the conversation.

I took a look at everyone again with a smile on my face. I am loving this idol life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear readers,

I know the first chapter is boring and not what you expected it to be and its super short but apparently my parents say there’s no point in typing a story because they say I don’t benefit from it. They say I spend too much time on the computer doing this but the weird thing is they let my brother play game for long periods of time and he never has to do anything. I know it’s weird of me to rant about it but I just needed to get it out of my system. I just think it’s unfair how he gets to sit there and do nothing while I have to clean up and don’t get to use the computer. There were times when I tried to sneak on for a short period of time but that didn’t work out.

Yes, I had posted this chapter before but I took it down and tweaked it a little. By the way, I based Mina’s joke on the way my dad tells his jokes. His are very corny and they are common sense things. Actually I don’t know what they are but still. My mom says those kinds of jokes too like, “Oh, I’ve never seen a sidewalk but I’ve seen a nose run.”

My parents can be harsh but I love them and how can I forget you guys? I love you too!

Well…I hope I can get this story going and get more chapters up soon but I’m getting bad grades in my classes. TT^TT I gotta study. -_____-

 Love,

eirika209