Lovely Days- Episode 1 Part 2

I Love You?

~Belle’s POV~

While I was practicing and making some new choreography I saw the camera crew walking into the room. I grabbed the remote of the floor and turned off the music. I went to go greet them and bowed in front of the camera.

“Anyeong hasseyo, Belle-imnida. Hello everyone, I’m Belle.”

I walked them out of the practice room and began walking towards my room. When I opened the door Hoshi was in her video game corner with Eunha screaming and laughing. I brushed off their presence and brought them over to my glass jar full of seashells. I then pulled out a seashell necklace that my grandma made me when I was little and beamed at it, “When I was little I’d always lose my seashells so my grandma made me a necklace and I’ve had it ever since.” I put it back gently in the jar and placed it back on the desk.

We then came across my movie collection which was just a bunch of romance movies. I thought it’d be embarrassing to show them so we just walked passed it and went to my closet to show them my clothes. “As you can see, my closet is dominated by the color purple.” I chuckled and began rummaging for my skiing equipment in the back of my closet. And sure enough I pulled out my purple goggles, skis, ski poles and helmet. “I loved to go skiing with my friends in high school. We went every winter and had the time of our lives.” I smiled and put everything back neatly, “Mianhaeyo, that’s all I have. I guess I’ll take you to Hyuna now.”

 ~Third person POV~

The camera crew walked in quietly when they heard melodious tune escape the room. They stuck their head through the door before continuing inside. She looked so mature and sophisticated playing a classical piece on the on the violin and all they could do was watch in awe. When she dramatically finished the ending she looked up to the camera.

~Hyuna’s POV~

It’s a bit awkward playing while these people are watching me but if they’re happy then I’m happy. When I strongly finished the last note I turned to the camera and bowed, “Annyeong hasseyo! Hyuna-imnida! I made aegyo faces in the camera and laughed.

“The band members and I each have personalized walls covered in memories of our life before becoming a k-pop star and mine happens to be right here.” I proudly showed my wall off like I was trying to sell off a product. “These are pictures I took of the ocean, some pictures of me with my mom on the beach, postcards and pictures of places I’ve traveled to, and me swimming and playing badminton with my friends.”Then I came across a picture that caused a tear to slide down my cheek, “This is a picture of me and ChaeJin, the kid I took care of all throughout high school. He wanted to be a singer but then one day we found out he was diagnosed with cancer my junior year. We were too late and he was gone my senior year.  I included him in my graduation speech as my goodbye to him and every day I fought for the dream he was reaching for.” More tears weld up in my eyes but didn’t dare fall. I just smiled, “This is for you ChaeJin and all the times we practiced together.” I looked up towards the sky and mouthed, “Thank you.”

I finally turned around to look at the crew and found that most of them were crying. One of them handed me a tissue and I wiped my eyes. “That’s all I have for today so let’s go find that Mina.”

~Mina’s POV~

I was sitting on my bed drawing new designs for our comeback when a bunch of people entered my room. I rolled my eyes and got up to greet them, “Annyeong hasseyo, Mina-imnida.” I quickly hid my sketchbook, “I was working on designs for our new outfits,” I brought a finger up to my lips, “It’s a secret.”

I pensively thought about what I could show them but nothing came to mind. I began panicking but then my savior came. *What are the odds that the shortest and tallest members make great teammates.*

AeYoung put her arm over my shoulder and smiled at me, “Why don’t we show them that duet we’ve been working on?”

I wasn’t much for fan service but I obliged.

“For the past week we’ve been working on a song for our next album so here’s a sneak-peak.”

AeYoung grabbed her guitar off the wall and we sat at the foot of my bed. She began singing and I harmonized with her, and then came my rap part and I just got lost in the song. When we were done everyone clapped and cheered. We both bowed and she winked at me before she left. I mouthed ‘thank you’ and she just nodded approvingly.

I put my hands up and gave out a sigh of relief, “I think that’s all I have for you.”

The camera crew nodded and went to follow DaeNa, finally leaving me alone. I dropped down on my bed and grabbed my sketchbook again to finish what I was doing.

~DaeNa’s POV~

I was using my laptop to talk to my friends on Facebook but when I heard footsteps approaching I quickly said my goodbyes and closed the browser. My cat wallpaper was up for the world to see and I just sat there pretending to stare at it until the camera crew came in. I turned around and acted surprised. I cooly spun around in my chair, “Heyyy.”

They all laughed and some were calling out, “Kyeopta!”

I bit my bottom lip as I hurriedly walked over to my wall. “ThisIsMyCatWhomIMiss, TheseAreMyFriends, ThisIsMyFamily, TheseAreMyVariousKeychains, aaaaaaand TheseAreSomeBooksI’mReadingRightNow. IOnlyHaveOnePageLeftInTHisBookButI’llSaveItForLater.” I said nervously but I couldn’t figure out how to slow down my speech.

Each person looked at eachother curious as to what I just said.

I cheekily smiled, “AllDone!!” then walked away.

~Minhee’s POV

All eyes, or cameras in this case, were on me. I nervously smiled, “I’m from Texas, I’m always the first one awake in the dorm and people say I’m the Internal Umma and that Hoshi-unnie acts like a maknae more than I do.”

I looked around for more ideas and walked over to my bed showing them my teddy bear collection, “Though I seem mature for my age I still like some things a normal teenage girl would except mine is more of a hobby than anything.”

“Ummmmm….these are some paintings I painted.” I said walking over to my mini studio with paintbrushes and canvases and then I opened up the door of my closet nearby and let them browse through my t-shirt collection. The whole process was awkward so I just ended my tour right then and there. “Yeahhhhhh…..that’s all I have so bye-bye.”

Camera crew left and I let out a sigh of relief.

~Third-person POV~

All the girls were gathered in the living room once again to say their goodbyes, ending episode one of “Lovely Days.”

 

............................................................................................................................................................

I know it's sorta short but yesterday's was long enough right?

I was sorta rushed but I promised I would post something either yeasterday or today and a promise is a promise. 

I'm sorry for any gramatical errors but I only got to browse through it :P

My next update will hopefully be neeeeeeext weeeeeeeeeek? but if my brother is in a good mood or if my family and I aren't going any where then I'lll start writing the next chapter today :)

And as you can see, Episode one was split into two chapters and it sorta introduces the characters personalities, what they like and some embarassing habits. *cough* *cough* *Belle* *cough*

Aaaaaaannnnnnyyyyywwwaaaaayyyyssss the fun part of the show is coming up ;) so look out for that 

 

Happy readings to all~