It's Him

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-PiQF9n5L8 

JYJ - Be My Girl

-----

Some trainees were practicing for the SM Town ’08. There was total of 6 practices room blasting music out. 

DBSK/TVXQ in the front room, BoA in the second room, CSJH The Grace in the third room, Super Junior in the fourth room, SNSD in the fifth room, and SHINee in the sixth room.

Apparently I was a back up dancer for BoA. Ohh~ lucky me! Now I have to suffer a load more than before.

It was break time, so I stepped out of the practice room for some fresh air. Ahh~ it feels good to be out here again. It’s like I’ve been stuck in a cage full of monster.

I sat down on the bench for at as least 5 minutes before I went back inside. I walk past DBSK/TVXQ practice room and I overheard something.

“Hyung, you actually told BoA to back off!” someone said that sound like Junsu.

“Do you have feeling for her?” someone said which sound a lot like Yoochun.

“WHAT?! N-no… I-I’m just being nice okay!” someone said which I’m pretty sure it’s JaeJoong.

“Oh look you’re blushing!” someone said which since like Changmin’s voice.

“N-no I’m not! Aish!” JaeJoong said. I wonder who they’re talking about.

“Our hyung has fell for a trainee~” they all sing in harmony.

JaeJoong sunbae is in love with a trainee?! I wonder who it is.

“N-NO I’m not and that’s final!” JaeJoong calmly said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter