I Know Everything

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgafkPpHd0Y 

Infinite's SungGyu - Because

-----

I heard footsteps around me, as I slowly open my eyes. I looked around my surroundings. Let me guess, I’m in the hospital again.

I see JaeJoong with his arms cross sleeping on the sofa. I looked to my left to see Junsu and Changmin nodding off the sleep. On the right I see Yunho checking his phone while Yoochun was looking through a magazine.

He looked up and looks back down to the magazine, but then he quietly looked up again.

“Jihae-ah, you’re finally awake!” he loudly said which made Yunho nap up for his phone and making Junsu and Changmin wide awake.

“Jihae! Finally you’re awake!” Changmin loudly said and quietly walk over to me.

“We missed you! Are you feeling okay now?” Junsu asked. I slowly nodded.

Then suddenly, someone shouted, “Move over! I want to see Jihae!”

Yoochun and Yunho move over aside and it was…JaeJoong.

JaeJoong knee down to the same level I was. “You feeling better?” he asked as he looked at me, worried. I soften and nodded.

“Good.” he said as he patted my head and smiled. “You must be hungry. We’ll get you some food, okay?” I slowly nodded. He smiled back and left with the others.

Soon they came back with A LOT of food! Come to think of it, I’m really hungry. It feels like I haven’t eaten for days.

They set all the food on the bed. “C’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter