Nightmare

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgSC2va89zM 

DBSK - Darkness Eyes

-----

“The reason I call you guys over is for a little fun today.” she smiled. Everyone wooed and clapped. It’s like they’re waiting for this a long time ago.

“I think you guys now her, right?” she pointed to me and everyone nodded. She smiled.

“Okay let the fun begin.” She said and walk back towards me. I wonder what kind of fun is it.

“Get on your knees and hands.” she said pointing the floor. I looked up shock. What did she just say? No way in my whole life I would get on my knees and hands. I wish I could say that, but I can’t force myself to do so.

“I said get on your knees and hands.” she repeated. I looked at the crowd and looked back at her. Tears were forming in my eyes.

“I said Get Down. Now!” she calmly yelled. Tears slowly slide down my face. Why do I have to do this? Is this what all trainees go thought? I slowly got on my knees and hands. One tear hit the floor.

She smiled. Then she said, “That’s what you call a worthless, useless, stupid pet of my.” she faces the crowd. They were laughing. What can I expect; they were all on her side.

She yanked me up and slapped me. I place on hand on my left cheek. Some laugh and some gasp.

“You think you’re better than me, well think again.” her face was only few inch away from my. Everyone was quiet now.

“You think you’re smarter, pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter