Time Together

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASzrWdKxces 

Wonder Girls' Sunye  - Maybe

-----

I woke up extra early today for some reason. I got dressed and put everything I need for today in my bag. I did a last minute check on my hair and left.

I walk across the street and enter the back doors of the SM Building. As usual there was a lot of staff members walking back and forward the hallway.

BoA hasn’t come back yet and there was only 3 more days left before SM Town ’08 starts.

Well, in the meantime I have to practice as DBSK’s backup dancer. I walk down the hallway to DBSK’s practice room. I took a deep breath before I open the door. I slowly open the door to only see JaeJoong.

JaeJoong turned around and smiled. “You came.” I bowed and shyly smiled. I walk to the bench and put my bag down. I wonder where the others are. I slowly walk to the center where JaeJoong was.

I shyly looked up. “Let’s get started.” He turns and walks to the stereo. Before he turns the stereo on, he looks back, “Oh, if you’re wondering where the others are, they won’t come to practice with us.” I blinked at him. “We’ll have time to practice on our own.”

I get to spend time with JaeJoong?! This must be a dream!

As the music started to play, JaeJoong walked back where he was. He held out hand, “Shall we start?” I stared at his hand and slowly put my hand on top of his. I looked up and saw his smile. Oh damn that smile! My knees are going to get weak, if it continues!

We practice and practice until midnight. At first, things were awkward at times, but it slowly became less awkward. Well at least I’m getting the hang of it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter