Someone Cares

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2t2aJxcPvE 

After School - When I Fall {the song is in JaeJoong's point of view}

-----

I was walking down the hallway to my next part of train when I heard something in the studio hall. I slowly tippy toe and bend over to see JaeJoong of DBSK and BoA. Fortunately they we’re too far away. I know eavesdropping  is wrong, but I really want to know what they were talking about. I carefully listen to their conversion.

“What were you thinking?!” JaeJoong looked angry.

“She deserve did!” JaeJoong’s face is getting red.

“You didn’t have to go that far!” BoA is showing her innocent eyes. I wonder who they were talking about.

 “But oppa, you know I don’t like competition.” she grab onto JaeJoong’s arm. He shoved her away.

“You better stay away from her or else I don’t know what’s going to happen.” With that, he walks away to the studio room. Oh that’s a burn. She seems to be smiling or something. Is she crazy? She turns to walk towards my direction. I quickly run up to the other hall and turn to the studio hall. She walks down where I came from. That was close. I straighten up and was ready to go, but I bump into something.

“Ow, mianhae.” I bowed and was going to leave, but when I looked up I gasp. It was JaeJoong.

“Oh, Annyeonghaseyo.” I did a 90 degree bow. Oh that was scary. A few minutes ago I saw him went into the studio room and now he’s here?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter