Flashback

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgSC2va89zM 

DBSK - Darkness Eyes

-----

It was a snowy day. I skipped along the path to home in the snow. I was super excited about tomorrow because tomorrow is winter break. Yay!!

I opened the door and hop over to the sofa. I put my backpack on the sofa.

“Omma, I’m home!” I looked around to see no one.

“Omma…?” It’s starting to scary now. “Where are you omma?”

Just happen I heard a bang sound in the study room. I slowly walked towards the study room. I jumped when I heard another bang in the room. I touched the doorknob and open the door just to see what is going on.

I gasped. There was a guy in black holding a gun. My eyes widen in shock. Appa is on the floor…died. I see omma on the other end of the room. Some guy in black was holding her by the neck.

“Omma…” I whispered. The guy holding the gun pointed at omma. In just a second, she drop to the floor…died just like appa. No! Why?

I try not to make a sound and run down the hall to the right. I drop down with my hand over my mouth trying not to make a sound. Who were they? Why did they kill my parents? Why?

I watched them come out of the room and walk to the front and leaved. I run into the study room. I was the worst day of my life. The two most important people in the whole world are gone. What am I going to do now? I walked over to my omma.

“Omma…” I whispered. “…wake u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter