Do I Know You?

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pym9G5NqFAU 

JOO - Bad Guy Inst.

-----

My eyes slowly opened to be seen in a white room. I looked around the room, but I don’t remember how I got here. Then the door opened. I looked up and 5 handsome guys walking in. Who are they?

One of the guys with light brown hair, walked over to me, “Jihae-ah, you’re finally awake.” he said, but who is he? I looked at him and the other guys, “Where am I, and who are you?” I asked.

He looked back at the other guys and turn to look at me. “Jihae-ah, it’s me JaeJoong oppa.” he said as he sat on the bed. I looked at him confused. That’s Yunho…” he point to a guy who have short brown hair. I looked at him. Then he pointed to a guy who has a weird looking haircut, “That’s Yoochun…” I looked at that Yoochun guy. Then he pointed to a guy with side bangs that covers his left eye, “That’s Junsu and that’s Changmin.” he said as he pointed to a guy with short light brown hair. I looked at all of them. “Do you remember?” he asked. I shook my head.

He looked back at the other guys. They all looked confused. One of them said, “I’ll go call the doctor.” and left the room. Then the other 3 come over to me. “Do you remember anything?” the one with the weird looking haircut said. I nodded, “I remembered how my parents got murder and how got into a company as a trainee. That’s all I remember.” I whispered. They signed.

Just then the door opened. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter