His Glares

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5PcBhmnVAk 

Taeyang - I'll Be There

-----

It was later at night and I’m sweating like a pig. It was 12:45 am and some of the backup dancers left long ago. There were only 5 trainees left including me. This ! Why do we have practices more than the other trainees and it’s not because the older gets to left early too. At least 4 unnies are left here.

I feel like I’m going to faint any second now. BoA is making me suffer more and more each day. Sigh, how am I going to get out of this? Someone save me…now!

“From the top! 1.2.3…” BoA yelled. Yeah, she’s the one who is keeping us up at night!

“Ugh!! Jihae, you’re getting it wrong!” She apparently yelled at me in front of the other unnies.

“Jwesonghamnida.” I did a 90 bow. She glares at me and went to start the song over again.

“Okay! From the top! Jihae you better get this right. 1.2.3…” She glares at me though the mirror.

During the middle of the practice, someone walked in the door. I turn my head to the person who was walking in. It was JaeJoong. I turn back to the front and saw BoA smiling though the mirror and turn to JaeJoong. She quickly run the stereo and turns it off. We all stopped and stand quiet in our places. She run to JaeJoong’s side and hug his arm.

“Oppa~ you came to me practice?” BoA pouted. Ughh… what kind of pout is that?

JaeJoong looked at me and looked back at BoA and looked like he f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter