Lunchtime

The Picture.

Leaving the class room to get your lunch from your locker,humming to your self saying "Lunch time my, favorite time."  you saw Minhyuk and Jihoon walking with eachother talking and laughing, then meeting you at your locker you closed it. 

"Yo." you smiled waving "Where are you two head?"
"Get some lunch, and to check in on Kwonnie-" Minhyuk was cut off by Jihoon
"Noona~" hugging you tightly against his chest, you smile lightly blushing you started to smile even bigger. "Yah! Where were you this morning?  I waited for you..." He held on to your shoulders, pulling you away to look at your face, making eye contact with you.
"Yeah, where were you, no one knew where you were." Minhyuk added looking at you as well.

Looking away from them, you saw the necklace still on the floor. Spacing in and out you remember exactly what had happened this morning.

Roughly dropping his hand onto your head Minhyuk shook it lightly to get your attention. "_____-ah! You there?"

Shaking your head you look up at him as he moved his hand, noticing you were still in Jihoon's grasp, you slowly moved free. 
"Oh, umm.. I went to sleep really late last night." 
"Wae?" Jihoon looked at you oddly. "What were you doing?" He winked at you playfully as you started walking down the hall to your class room.
"Yah! You et!" I walked in front of them, pulling an apple out of my lunch box biting it. 
"Aegyo." Minhyuk smiled pinching my cheek as I chewed. "So what happened then??"
"Well, I was on the phone with Jiho helping out with a song." We walked into the class room.


~bbbbeeeeeeezz~ You felt your phone go off in your jacket pocket, cheeking my phone 

From: Kitty Kwonnie
        Thank you for earlier, I really needed it. The guys and I are going out after school?
      You coming ____?
 Ukwon 

Smiling at the message and walking to my seat with them behind me I looked at Yu Kwon smiling and nodding, he smiled back. 
When he smiled at you started to blush a dark red as you st down next to him, he was still smiling.

"Ukwonnie, how are you?" Minhyuk patted his back looking worried.
"Yeahh, I'll be better soon. Ya' know." He looked over at him. 

Repeatingly getting text from people you barely focused on what they were talking about until, Kyung rested his head on your should.
"_____. Are you sure you don't have a boyfriend?" He asked bluntly taking your phone from your hands giggling to him self.
"Yah! Give that back Kyung!" You shouted as he held it above your hand. "I don't have one. I swear..." You sighed glaring at him as your cheeks began to heat up.
"I think you have a secret boyfriend." Jaehyo laughed, smiling.
"Aniyo." You said still trying to reach for your phone.
"Liar, you just don't want to introduce to him, huh noona?" Jihoon joined in. "You think we'll scare him away with our good-looks, that why you hide him?" He made the ugliest face he could. 

Smiling and starting to laugh uncontrollably, you fell back into your chair leaning over on to your legs under the desk laughing more and more. Thinking to your self *I have no time to have a boyfriend* 

"Yah! Shut up," you heard Minhyuk say as you sat up looking over to him. "I know ____-yah doesn't have a boyfriend." he his lips smirking then wipping his lip off, "Because she is saving herself for me." He chuckled to him self, as everyone laughed at him
"Minhyuk!" You shouted blushing then cover my face and going back to eating my apple.
"I keep telling you, just call me 'oppa' already."He turned you back to everyone. 


Looking at Kyung once your phone went off again, you watched his reaction as he saw who you were texting. 
"Oh.." he sighed. "It's just hyung." he looked over at Yu Kwon was going through his phone.
"Hi" He smiled again, waving at eveyone. 

"Told you!" quickly snatching your phone out of his hand you unlocked it seeing you had 3 missed text from Jiho, 1 from Yu Kwon.

From: Zee.I.Co Oppa
       Going out after school. Are you coming?
   Zico

From: Zee.I.Co Oppa
       I went to the pratice rooms for lunch... >_> Need to work on some kind of dance for the new song.
    Zico

From: Zee.I.Co Oppa
      Why no reply? You okay?? I know your phone is not dead yet. >>>___>>>>
    Zico 

Reading the messages and laughing to your self, you heard the lunch bell ring. 
Standing and hugging everyone that was leaving you sat back down next to Yu Kwon who still looked a bit down even though he was smiling.

From: Kitty Kwonnie
       Kyung give ____ back her phone, stop bullying her.
    Ukwon 

Smiling then dropping you phone into your lap when the door opened expecting to see your next teacher but it was just Jiho trying to sneak in the class room snaking his way to his seat next to Kyung high fiving him then sitting. 
Mr. Jong the boring history teacher finally enter the room, late as usual. Resting your head down on your back and turning away facing the wall, you felt your eyes starting to get heavier and heavier, until you have calmly fallen asleep. 
You could feel pokes on your side under the desk, jumping up in your seat letting out a little yelp in shock, you looked over to the giggling Yu Kwonas, hearing a few girls in the class giggle along with him. 

"Ah, Miss Choi, you are alive." Mr. Jong smiled looking over to you as you fixed your hair and jacket, looking at him. "Please read the next section."

Smiling at you again Yu Kwon moved him self closer to you, moving his book over to and pointing out where to read from, he kept looking down at you smiling. 
Reading the section and looking up a few times to the teacher who watched you nodding and smiling as you finished. Still sitting closely next to Yu Kwon you shifted in your chair leaning you shoulder against his  arms, looking up at him you could see a light blush on his face as he looked down at you smiling.
He always smiled at you. Even though today was such an awful day, he still continued to smile at everyone. 

The rest of the day went by quickly as you rushed to your locker, throwing you books into smiling happy to leave school and taking off you school uniform jack hanging it your locker and pulling out your favorite BigBang V.I.P jacket, and walking to Jiho's locker to meet up with him. 
A pair of strong arms wrapped around you waiste lifting you off of the ground and a face nuzzled your shoulder smiling. 
 

 

______________________________________________
Please leave comments and tell me what you think. :D  
feedback is always wanted, kekek~