Happy Birthday pt2

The Picture.

Waking up, you noticed you were cuddled on to Yu Kwon's warm chest. One of his arms wrapped around you and the other behind his head as he watched TV.   Looking up at him then almost jumping out of your skin, he jumped up when you jumped, smiling and laughing.

Sitting up on your knees at the foot of your bed you looked at him holding yur chest. 

"Yah!" you shouted "Why didn't you wake me up??"
"Because you looked so cute sleeping." he pulled out his phone. "See," he shoulded you them smiling.
"Why didn't you wake me while I was on your chest?" you asked sitting next to him relaxing. 
"I did, but you just held on to me tighter and told me not to let you." he smiled even bigger to you showing you the one of you on his chest, as he set that to his new screensaver. "You were so cute, I couldn't reject it." 

Blushing a deep shade of red covering your face you couldn't believe you said that to him, and he just cuddled you back. Covering your face then sticking your hand under the pillow getting your phone you checked it then took it his and turned it off. 

"Yah!" he shouted "What are you doing?"
Turning off your phone as well and walking out of the room, then coming back shortly. "I turned them both off and locked them up. Because you will get spamed with text and I like to text a lot, and we are spending the day together. Just us two." you smiled sitting back down next him. 

Yawning a stratching out you looked at the time, then rushingly pushed Yu Kwon out of the bed too. 

"We need to get ready, like now." you pushed him out of the room with his back pack so you could get dressed. 

Pulling off your shorts and your long shirt drigging out a pair of pants again and looking for a shirt still in your bra Yu Kwon opened the door, looking around for you. 
"I'm ready~" he said walking in dressed already. 
"Yu Kwon!" you blushed quickly covering your self with a shirt that was on the floor. 
Covering his face blushing he rushed out smiling as you found a shirt. "I am so sorry ____."

Walking out of your room and into the rest room where he was doing his hair, you lightly punched his shoulder as he mocked you covering his chest smiling then turning on the radio, as you got ready together.  After finishing your hair and make up you turned him as he sat on the toilet.

"How do I look?" you asked smiling to him as he smiled back at you nodding.
"Gg-great." he shutter. 
"Daebak~" you said walking out of the rest room with him trail behind you. 

Grabbing your bag as he put on his backpack walking out of the dog then locking it you turned to him smiling. 

"Race you down stairs?" He said putting an arm around your shoulders, leaning on you smiling.
"Okay~" you said pulling away from him, taking his hat then running to the stair case as fast as you could hearing him yell out 
"CHEATER!" made you laugh as you opened the door. 

Running down the stairs you could him closely behind you as exited the stair case reaching the front door about to open, you heard Yu Kwon say your name making you turn around to see him smiling as he reached for the door too. 
Pushing him away and opening the door you stuck your tongue out at him laughing, and dancing around.

"Not fair, you cheated." he said walking up to you pouting. 
"Is too fair." you smiled then hugged him tightly pressing your forehead to his looking him in the eyes then biting your lips you let go. "Hungry?"
"Yeah, kinda." he nodded walking uo next to you smile then linking his arm with yours 

Turning you head to him smiling, giggling lightly. 
"It's so pretty today~" you skipped pulling him along with you as you passed as elderly couple walking together, 

"I remember when we used to go for walks in highschool." the woman said smiling to you two, as they turned to look at you guys. 
"Oh, yeah I remember. I would pick you up and we would just walk and talk for hours." the man laughed.

Yu Kwon let you go then slid to the side picking two flowers off of a bushing checking for bugs then putting one behind your ear then walking to the elderly lady who was talking with her husband of their past kneeling and giving her the flower then walking back to you. 
Holding his arms out for you to link them back together, you both skipped along the side walk waving at people who called out to you. 

"Happy birthday Yu Kwon." a girl came up to him with a gift. 
"Thank you." he bowed, taking the gift smiling to her then placing it in his back pack. 

"Wanna go in here?" You asked stopping infront a a resterant. "They look like they have cake here." 
"Umm, sure." he looked down to you. "Where ever you wanna go is fine with me." he put an arm around you. 

Walking in, you smiled as everyone jumped out singing "Happy birthday" then bring out a cake to him.
Smiling he looked over to you, hugging you tightly then letting go to blow out his candles as Jiho held the cake to him. 

Blowing out all of the candles, your scopped some icing on to your finger the putting it on Yu Kwon's cheek smiling and laughing. Yu Kwon pulled away smiling then sat down the nearest table cutting it smiling, then taking a piece and and putting it in his mouth laughing as you got a napkin to clean off his cheek. 

Kyung quickly grabbed your hand before you could touch his cheek. "What do you think your doing?" he asked
"Cleaning off the icing?" you questioned looking to him.
"Not like that noona~" Jihoon laughed looking over to you.
" it off." Jiho and Kyung cheered together pumping their fist as the other members joined in.

Blushing and covering your face, then leaning in closely to him, you put your hand over his cheek as you started to it off. Minhyuk pulled your hand down, as everyone took a picture of it. 
"Yah!" you laughed pulling away as you blushed even more as Yu Kwon blushed wipping off the rest of the icing. 

Sitting and eating cake with everyone laughing anf joking you remeber the flower still in your hair, going through and digging out your camera, turning it on then moving in closely next to Yu Kwon smiling then taking a picture or the two of you. 
As everyone brought out gifts there was one that Kyung handed to you, it was a small thin box. 
Reading the note on top of it to your self. 

______, this is for to wear for Kwonie~
kekekekkekekek. 
Don't tell anyone though. 
 Park Kyung

Placing it in your purse and watching Yu Kwon open his gifts you left when no one was looking, but you caught Jiho's eyes and he followed behind you. 


"Hey." he called out to you, "____, where you going?" 
"Get some water..." you sighed walking to the table that had drinks on it. "You?"
"Going to ask you something." he stood next to you at the table pulling out his phone. 

Showing you his phone with and handing you a pair of headphone, listening to the song he was playing for you, you smiled nodding pulling out the headphone. 

"I really like it." you smiled to him handing him his phone back "But I don't think you can really come up with a dance for that song unless you have a lot of .."

You laughed to your self imagining them all standing on stage grinding and ing their hips. Blushing you shook your head looking back to Jiho who was laughing at your joke. 

"Dat's hep hap." you said walking back to the table mocking his voice and the faces he makes. 

You could hear his laughter as you walked smiling to them. Sitting next to Yu Kwon, Minhyuk pulled the flower out of your hair sitting down next to you closely, putting an arm around your shoulders. 

"Yah.." you groaned pushing him away and trying to get your flower back.
"Who gave you this?" he questioned you holding it in your face. "Huh, ____.??" 
"Don't wanna about it!" you pouted reaching for it again, looking out of the corner of your eye to Yu Kwon as he watched the two of you. 
"Then, I guess you won't mind if I keep it then.." he smirked putting it in his pocket, the scotting closer to you again. 

Moving away from him laughing you could feel your self pressed against Yu Kwon, looking up to him; he looked down at you blushing, as you blushed slowly moving out of his space, apologzing to him. 
He pinched your cheek laughing. "Awe~ Aegyo." smiling to you.

Having fun at the party dancing around with everyone and taking many pictures, it started to get late. Looking around for Yu Kwon, you found him talking to Inyoung smiling and leaning against the wall coolly. Turning he caught your eye as you looked over to them, then turning away from them and walking back to everyone. 

Feeling your hands shake, as you walked away. Noticing the slight disappointed look on your face you quickly tried to change your emotion and Jihoon ran up to you smiling a big goofy smile. 

"Noona~" he called out to you. 
"Ne?" you smiled looking up at him hiding your pain. 
"You'll dance with me?" he asked "One last time, before I leave with the other?" 

Nodding then holding out your hand to him as he pulled you in close to him swaying you to the music, you felt some tap your shoulder, pulling away to see who it was it was Yu Kwon smiling holding out your flower thatn Minhyuk took from you. 

"____?" Yu Kwon smiled putting the flower back into your hair. "Wanna dance with me, now?" He laughed rubbing the back of his head. "We haven't danced together, since like freshman year." 
Smiling then look up to Jihoon as he let you go, you were pulling swiftly into Yu Kwon's arms, as you smiled nodding. 

"Shouldn't you be dancing with Inyoung?" you asked letting out a bit of you emotions to him.
"Why would I dance with her?" He asked with a slight chuckle, "We are just friends now... She really likes Jaehyo. I am trying to help her out with him."
"Oh.." you sighed looking up at. "I am sorry."
"For what?" he laughed out. "Being jealous?"
"Aniyo!" you shouted quitely. 
Shaking his head he pulled you closer, starting to dance with you more making you laugh.

Dancing with eachother, so close together you could feel a few poeple staring, pulling away every now and then to make it look like you were just playing around with each other. You kept looking each other in the eyes smiling. 
Looking up at him laughing then shaking your head as the song was coming to an end, you pulled away saying bye to everyone that was leaving. 

Turning to Yu Kwon as he stood by the door thanking the people for coming, Jiho, and Kyung pulled him with them to carry his gifts to the car before everyone left. 

Waiting out front for them looking through the pictures on your carema, you felt an arm wrap around your shoulder. 

"So now what do you wanna do?" he asked sitting next to you. 
"How about we walk to the mall," you looked over to him. "It close and we can some boba!" you jumped up.
"Yeah, okay." he smiled standing then walking with you. 

Walking next to him by the side of the streets as cars past he pulled you to the other side.
Arriving at the mall shortly, you bothing quickly walked to the food, side by side almost like you were racing there. 

"Wanna share a boba?" you asked smiling looking to him then back at the menu. 
"Not unless you want banana with cream..." he smirked looking at you. 
"Fine~" you smiled standing in line behind some girls who were constantly looking back at you two, as they giggled.
"Oppa~~" you groaned out loud enough for the girl infornt to you hear you. "I feel so lazy.." you clung to his arms daggling down. "Will you carry me~?" you whinned sweetly to him. 
"Neh.." he giving you his backpack then picking you up on his back as you drapped over him resting your head on his shoulders smiling, as the girls looked and and quietly squealed at how cute and nice he was being. 

Walking to the counter to order you looked up at the girl who was taking the order. 

"What can I get for you today?" she smiled looking at the two of you and you wiggled your way down.
"Can we get one banana boba, with extra cream?" he asked smiling to her.
"Mhmm." she smiled even bigger her smile. "That will be..' she paused ringing it up.

Turning away from hom and looking at a photo booth, pullin him to it as he paid. He started to walk behind you, letting you drag him along. Taking the boba from him and drinking some standing at the back of it waiting for the people inside to come out, you looked at each other and made faces. 

"Why did you call me "oppa"?" he asked smiling. "You never call me oppa. And when you do it's to try and make me look-.." he trailed off. "Yahh bingu!" he said, pushing your forhead laughing.
"Heyyy..." you whinned rubbing your head. "Pabo! That hurt.." 
"Why, can't I stay mad at you?" he said getting into the booth with you. 

Sitting next to each other closely, you leaned forward to the controlls picking out the screen. 
"How many frames?" You asked, putting in the money. 
"Let's go with 5 frames." he leaning closely to the controll screen. "I wanna do that one." he pointed to the really cute pink, blue, and purple one with flowers and glitter. 
'Really that one, Kwonie?" asked looking at him, he nodded proudly. "I worry for you sometimes." you said leaning back as it started to count down.

1st. Doing the Block B hand sign smiling.
2nd Making cute faces with peace signs.
3rd Making aeygo "buing buing" faces.
4th Making the ugliest face you two could.
5th Smiling sweetly into camera as it counted down then Yu Kwon kissed your cheek making you blush in the picture. 

Walking out of the booth with each other and then going to the editing you added in "Do u wanna b?" to the first one. Skiping over the 2nd one and writing out "buing buing" in hangul, then "DAEBAK~!" on the 4th one, Yu Kwon took the editing pen writting out smirking. "sarandhae oppa" (I love you) then finishing the editing before you could read it as it printed out two rolls of it.

Looking at him then at what it said on the last one, you pushed him laughing covering you face. He smiled back at you as you walked to the arcade to play video games, sticking you pictures into your purse you were still smiling.