Pre-Show Nerves

The Picture.

Going over you dance over and over in the practice room, someone opened the door, as you quickly turned off your phone that you were listening to the song on, and turning to the now open door that releaved who was there in the mirror infront of you. 

Smiling and hugging him tightly, he wrapped his arms aorund you smiling then pulling away. 

"Gross noona, you are all sweaty!" Jihoon pulled away from you rubbing the towel that he pulled out of your pocket over your sweat face. "You know if you practice too much before the showcase, you will be too sore to do all your "y" dances." he joked copying one of the body rolls. 
"I know.." you sighed sitting on the floor, pour water on the towel the putting it on your shoulders. "I just wanted to make sure it is "y" enough.." 

"You're always y..." Yu Kwon said closing the door, and smiling walking closer and closer to you. 

Reaching down and grabbing your clamy hands and pulling to him hugging you tightly. 

"Kwonnie.." you groaned, trying to pull away, "I am too hot and sweat for hugs." you laughed. "Shouldn't you be practicing? The show is tonight.."
"I don't care if you are sweaty," he kissed your lips smiling. "And I was.. That is why I'm all sweaty too."

Fighting trying to break free from him, you ended up just trying away and he rubbing his sweaty face on you back laughing and holding you tightly to him. Jihoon laughed and took that as his quque to take his leave.

"____.." he groaned kissing up your neck, then turning you back to him, clearing his throat and looking down to you seriously. "So what are going to do about the colleges? They are going to be here tonight to watch you dance, right?"
"Ne.." you sighed. "I am so nervous, what if I up, and take back their enrollment for me?" you started to panic. "What if I don't fit their requirements in person?.." 

Looking you dead in your eyes, he laughed tto himself lightly and shock his head at you. 

"Yah!" you said looking at him. "I'm being serious, Yu Kwon. I am so nervous, what if I don't make it in to them?" You felt your eyes fill to thr brim. "I could never live down the reget my mother will have for me if I don't make it, going to an arts school means so much to me.." you gulped down trying to hold back the tears as a few broke free.

"___.." he sighed. "You are going to make it no matter what. Jiho and I both saw the letters they sent you." he said hugging you tightly. "After what they said about how much they loved your dancing and singing, I doubt they will take back their offers. You are going to do great, you always do better than great." he smiled hugging you tightly. "And your mother is going to be proud of you no matter what, and when you are in Japan or America, I am going to visit you as much as possible." he admited kissing your forehead wipping off your tears, "No more crying, unless you happy." he smiled kissing your lips.  "Everyone is here practicing, wanna go back to my dorm for a little? I can make you lunch, and we can snuggle~" he huged you tighter.
"I guess~" you smiled kissing him again. "Thank you Kwonnie." grabbing you things and walking out of the room holding his hand, walking with him to tell the others as they practiced that he would be back later. 

Walking with him making small talk on the way to his dorm he was complaining about how his shoulders were so tense and killing him, as you complained about wanting a shower. Getting to his dorm and walking into now clean dorm of 7 boys, you looked at him oddly in shock that they had cleaned up. 

"Like?" he asked facing you. 

Nodding then walking placing your things lightly next the door and pulling off your dance shoes, then walking to his couch and laying face down groaning. Walking over to you he sat down on your , as you giggled lightly, rthen playfuly whinned to him.

"I'll let you take a shower, if you rub my back when you are done?" he said winking to you. "Don't worry, I will take a shower too, just in the other restroom, okay?"
"Alright," you smiled. "But you have to give me a pair of your joggies.." you said pushing him off of you laughing.

Walking behind him he tariled to his room, as he dug in the closet pulling out joggies and a tank top of you  to wear, throwing them at your head laughing at you ducked his attack. 
Leading you to the restroom, then starrting and ajusting the water for you he left you in there alone. Stripping down quickly and locking the door then getting into the warm adn relaxing water, you felt your muscles loosening up. 

After getting out of the shower putting on the clothes Yu Kwon gave you then walking out to see him in the living room, smiling and waving at you. Walking over to him, standing in front of him and leaning your head down to him and kissing the top of his head. Wrapping his hands around your legs and pulling you closer to him and burying his face in your stomach, smiling then looking up and kissing your lips. 

"What would you like for lunch?" he asked smiling to you. "I could make you some noodles, or a sandwich?" 
"Noodles!" you cheered to him rubbing your tummy, as he stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Where is lotion to use for your back?" you walking down the hall to restroom.
"There should be some under the sink, which ever you like is fine with me." he smiled laughing. 

Looking under the sink you saw the lotions and some magazines, leaning back and looking behind you and over your showers you pulled  out the top one looking at it, then gasping blushing and putting it, back. picking a random lotion popping up and looking at your face in the mirror you shook your head.

"This is a dorm of boys, I shouldn't be shocked.." you said to your seld smiling and softly giggling walking out to him. 

Cracking your fingers and setting the lotion down on the table, as he brought out the noodles and set them down bowing them off, and putting down chop-sticks. 

"Umm.." he smiled to him self then walked to the hall closet. Pulling out a light blue mat and a blanket setting it down on the floor and moving the table out of way, then sitting next to you handing you your noddles and chop-sticks. 

Smiling and starting to eat, you look at Yu Kwon, as he slurped a noodle and it hit him in the face laughing at him then finshinf yours with him and drinking the broth and smiling again to him, as he finished. 

Getting down on to the floor, as Yu Kwon pulled his shirt off and laid face down, you looked at him and blushed then sat on his lower back, as you put some of the lotion on your hands then started to rub it on his back smiling then messeging him. Biting your lip and feeling your self getting by how you were rubbing his back you stopped for a moment, as he turned his head to you. 

"Awe, ___." he looked at your now red face. "Why did you stop, it felt amaz-.." he trailed off "You okay?"
"Mhmm.." you said nodding taking in a deep breath.

Awhile after rubbing his back you felt him wiggle under you, as you busted your self up on your knees letting hims turn over on his back then sitting down on his lower stomach and leaning back on his knees, as he put his legs up. Playfulling leaning back up and rubbing his chest with the little lotion that was still on your hands you smiling laughing then covering you face.

Grabbing your hand and pulling you down to his lips he kissed you making you smile more. 

Parting you lips letting him enter your mouth, as your tongues dance he let go of your hands moving them to you back, gripping on to it tightly making you moan a shiver out into the kiss. Pulling away from him blushing then moving back into the kiss, you felt something poking you, transmetting heat from his area to yours. 

Pulling out of the kiss sitting up then blushing more looking down to him as he looked up at you with hungry eyes. 

"I'm sorry." he groaned sitting up. "It's ju--" you cut him off. 
"No, it's fine." you smiled straddlinh your hips on him, then looking at the time. "..." you groaned getting off of him, puling him up as well. "I need to get back to school, so I can get ready.."
"Mwo?" he said confused. "What time is it?!" he looked to his phone, then downto his coving it with his hands, trying to think of things to calm him self down. "Can we go in like 5 minutes?.." he looked to you then looked down. 

Smiling softly to him you the moving in closer to him and putting your hands on his shoulders, getting on your toes and kissing his lips then pulling his head down to yours, moving to his ears. 

"After, the showcase today, you shoulc come over to my dorm?" you offered him. 
"Ne? Wae?" he asked moving his hands to your hips pulling you closer.
"I'll srub your back.." you smiled. "Make you dinner..." you said then trailing one hand down his chest. "and take care of you~"

Pulling away from him and grabbing you bag, putting it around your shoulders then sitting down and putting your shoes, pulling your hair up into a bun. 

"You're going to meet there right?" watching him sit down on the couch with a smug look on his face.
"Yeahh." he turned his head to you smiling. "Then after the showcase back to your dorm for the night?"
"Mhmm." you said opening the door, waving bye to him. "Thank you for helping me get rid of my nerves Kwonnie."