Sweets! ( 。♥‿‿ ♥。)

The Picture.

Being swung around from side to side, yelling out "Ani! Aniyo!! Put me down.." You shut your eyes trying to break free from the persons' grasp.
"Yah.. Put her down," Yu Kwon said as he walked over to you. "C'mom Minhyuk." he laughed as he put you down.

Fixing your half up skirt and hair, you turned around to Minhyuk who was pouting at me. "YAH! PABO! What do you think you're doing?" you said lightly pushing his head away. "You scared me!"
"Mianhamnida..." he bent over and kissed you forehead, as I pushed him away playfully. 
"Ani," you frowned "unless you buy me something really sweet!" you smiled looking up at him as you walked in the middle of him and Yu Kwon to Jiho.
"Mmmm?" He thought. "Do I get a kiss?"

Reaching over me Yu Kwon had pushed him and held me under his arm walking faster so he could keep up with us.

"Yah!" he shouted running after us.

Reaching Jiho and everyone else, Taeil was there.

"Taeil Oppa~" you shouted running and hugging him tightly almost jumping on to him
"Hello ____-ah." He smiled as the teo of you let go. 
"Why don't you ever call me 'oppa'?" Minhyuk and Kyung both questioned you.
"...." You didn't say anything you just looked at them and blinked then looked back to everyone else. "You ready to go? I am starving!" you changed the subject quickly.

Walking out of school you saw Inyoung, she saw you guys too, and walked over to you guys with a jacket in her arms.
Not wanting her to walk up to Yu Kwon, you stepped back as everyone kept walking. "I'll catch up!" you said turning around walking towards her.
"Hey, _____, can you" she paused looking down at the jacket and a box on top of it "ummm.. Give this back to Yu Kwon for me, please?"
"Mhmm..." You nodded taking the stuff from her and placing it into your bag.  
"Thank you" 
You both bowed to each other and walked away as you saw the guys waiting at the gate for you not looking back. 

Running up to them you looked up at Jihoon who was smiling at you. Smiling back at him you linked arms with him and Yu Kwon and started walking.
Hmming the song that you and Jiho were working on last night, while walking they started to sing it, and laughing as they all sand eachothers parts not giving anyone a turn to sing their own part.
Joking around you started a new song  and dancing along to it once the other song one was over; Yu Kwon joined in on your singing and dancing along with  Taeil and Kyung. 

"Awe~ aegyo!" you heard a random girl squeal as she and her friends watched you guys dance like idiots and sing out loud to no music. 
Kyung stopped walking to wave at her smirk and blow her a kiss, as Jihoon pulled him by his jacket laughing covering his face. "We are Block B!" He shouted out as Jihoon pulled him away into the cafe.

Looking at the menu on the wall and the sweets in the windows, you felt your mouth watering looking at the sweets and smiling. 

"How may I help you?" a boy walked out to the counter to take your oders. 
"Umm, can I get that Hello Kitty muffen?" Jiho pointed to the one in the window. 
"Mhmm." he rang up the price. "Any thing else?"
"I would like uhh.." Yu Kwon leaned over to you and asked "Wanna share a banana boba?" You nodded still looking at all the sweets. "Banana boba, please and a slice of pizza."
"Mhmm..." He wrote it down.
"Noona?" Jihoon called out to you "What do you want, my treat?"
"Ummm.. Can I order last." You sighed looking up at them as you all laughed.
"Can I get that dounut?" Kyung pointed out.
"Do you have green tae with honey?" Taeil asked as Jaehyo's face lit up.
"Yes, we do." You the guy still looking at you.
"Can we get two of those." Jaehyo almost jumped over Taeil.
"Umm, can I have ham sandwich?" Minhyuk asked looking down at you still drooling over all the sweet and lightly laughed.
"Can I get an apple juice?" Jihoon asked innocently smiling at the guy.
"Mhmmm!" he looked that gesture and put in all the orders. " That will be 6723.21won, please."
"Wait.." Yu Kwon said, "Pabo down here didn't order, yet." He pointed down at you.
"Her's is on the house." He smiled winking at you as you stood up.
"I would like ham and cheese croissant and also two double chocolate chuck cookies, please." You smiles at him cheekingly.
"Aegyo~" Jihoon scrunched his mouth smiling and pinching your cheeks laughing as they all payed.

Sitting at a table you sat next to Yu Kwon closely, and started texting when you heard your ringtone go off. 
*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrWTc4lG8lI  your ringtone.*

From: Kityy Kwonnie
      I think the guy that works here likes you. He didn't take his eyes off of you the whole we were ordering!!
     Kinda creepy huh?
  UKwon

From: Bunni ____-ah
      Kekek~ You don't think I saw lol. Maybe I should talk to him? Yeah? Or is that weird..
   ____~

From: Kitty Kwonnie
      Yah! Don't do that! He could be some kind creepy . Like in that movie we were watching the other day!
   UKwon

From Bunni ____-ah
         Why, he doesn't look like he is lol. Are you jealous, that he was looking at me and not you Kitty?
         I like to feel pretty sometimes too! D; lol heheh just kidding. 
    _____~

Everyone else got up to go and get the food and drinks but you two. He put his phone on the table and looked you in the eyes and smiling, he held you hand as it rested on the table.

"You are pretty." he leaned closer to your face and  whispered to you smiling, then pulling away before everyone could see what happened. Your heart started to pound in your chest skipping everyother beat you starts blushing uncontrolably, still looking into his eyes, watching his eys trail down to your lips.
"Ttt-thaa-ank. you, oppa." you blushed a dark shade of red feeling your cheeks burn, as Jiho sat down in front of you looking at you oddly then at Yu Kwon who had a smug smile on his face.
"Yah. Yu Kwonnie, are you saying erted things to her?"Jiho asked as you started to drink the Boba, making you pull the straw out of your mouth as you chocked on the balls in the boba. 
"What the ?" Kyung said as he sat down patting your back.  "We leave fo like 2 minutes and ____ is dying?"
"Kwonnie, was saying naughty eted things to her making her blush. Then when I caught them, she started to chock on her tae." Jiho joked handing you a napkin.
"Hyung! How could you do that me?" Jihoon started to fake cry. "You know noona is mine." 
"How could you do that to our precious maknae?!" Taeil smiling patting his back and bring him down to hug him trying to hold back laughs
"Aish.." Minhyuk stood up looking at his phone then hugging you then waving to you. "My mom needs my help, I'll see you guys tomorrow at school."
"Oh." You waved back at him. "Bye~" you said in english to him
"Heh, annyeong ______-yah" he smiled leaving the cafe with his food.

Aftering finishing your croissant you were staring at your cookies, deciding wiether to save one for your walk home or to just eat them both. You saw a hand reaching over to your cookies and you slapped it away, looking up and glaring at Jaehyo who was rubbing his hand pouting.

"Wae?" he asked looking at you as you wrapped one of the cookies in a napkin putting it in your pocket.
"Because I am going to save it for my walk home!" you bit into the other one feeling pure happiness from the cookie.
"Noona~" Jihoon leaned closely to you, "Can I have a bite?"
Sighing deeply pulling the cookie away from your mouth "Ne." You let him have a bite then you pulled it away and started to nibble on it slowly leaning over to your left on to Yu Kwon, realising what you had done you shot up.

"We should get headed home, now." Jiho said taking the tray of trash to the trash bin. "Plus we can't have ____-ah out late, on school night. My brother would kill me." 

Standing everyone started walking toward the exit, you paused noticing you phone was going off in your pocket.

From: Kitty Kwonnie
         I'll walk you home, so your not alone. :D 
    Ukwon

From: Bunni ____-ah
        Are you sure? My dorm is kinda far from yours.
      You don't have to. 
    _____~♥ 

From: Kitty Kwonnie
        I'm sure... Plus I don't want you walking by your self.
     Ukwon

From: Bunni ____-ah
        Thank you oppa~ ^‿‿^
      ______~

Stopping at the crossing streets, you hugged and told everyone bye, as you and Yu Kwon turned left and started to walk towards your dorm
Looking over to him, you remember that you had the stuff from Inyoung in your bag, opening it and pulling out the box then the jacket. Handing them to him.

"Inyoung told me to gives these back to you." you spoke lowly not looking at him.
"Heh..." He took the box from you opening it. "Just as I thought." He said reading the paper with a slight smile. "You can keep the jacket if you want, it looks better on girls than on me." 
"Kekek~ maybe I should give it to your number one fan the next time I see her" you said walking about your little sister. "She would love to have on of your jackets." You both laughed and smiled. 

Looking over to him noticing the small box, and paper in his hands. 

*I wonder what it is? I don't want to ask... Maybe he is hidding that he is upset, or the note in the box was the reason why.*

Arriving at your building you smiled at him hugging on to hims tightly, he pulled away looking at you.

"Thank you so much." He smile brightly to you.
"For what?" You rised your eye brows at him looking at him strangely.
"For being such a great friend. You made one of the painfulest days of my life sun, and you kept me smiling." He gave you a soft weak smile.
"Oh, no problem!" You smiled hugging him again tighter.

You felt his hands tightly on your lower back as you stood on your tip-toes smiling and blishing light pink into the hug. Letting go of each other, he kissed your forehead smiling then turning around and waving good bye to you. As you went inside the building you rushed up the stairs to your apartment opening the door and closing it lightly and locking it throwing your phone on to the couch, you sat next to it as it went off with text from numerous people.