Hard workers.

The Picture.

Drawing on your math note book as people went up to the board, finishing the last few problems from the book in your note book.

"Does anyone wanna come up to do one more?" Mr. Lee asked looking at the clock. "we have 5 minutes left.." 
"I will." Yu Kwon smiled then looked over to your note book stealing it from your hand, walking up to the board.
"That you Mr. Kim." Mr. Lee wrote down point for him going up. 

Packing up as he worked out the board you heard girls and some boys in your call coo and awe at something. Still putting your things away, Mr. Lee called out your name, telling you to look up. 

Looking up, Yu Kwon stood in front of the board smiling, moving to the side to show you the problem.

"Did I do it, right?" He smiled even bigger blushing. 

Going over the problem looking down to his answer "x= Will you go to the showcase with me _____?"  you mumbled widening your eyes and dropping your binder that you were holding on the desk. Blushing you felt your eyes watering, covering your face lightly giggling and looking away from him. 

"Come on, ____-ah!" Jiho laughed. "Don't leave him hanging..." 

Yu Kwon walked back to his seat as you stood up, smiling and nodding yes hugging him tightly. 

"Yes." you smiled even bigger. "I'll go to show case with you!"  pulling out of the hug and sitting back down. 

The bell rang as the class was chattering, you sat next to him the whole time after that with a big smile on your face. Being called back your teacher before you could leave you told Yu Kwon to meet you at your locker. 

"___." he smiled drigging through his bag pulling out papers. "You remember those videos, that we sent in of you?" 
"Ne." you said a bit worried. "Have they said anything, yet about it?" 
"Well, a few places have emailed us back about you." He handed you the papers gulping. "In America and Japan," clearing his throat he saw your face bright up then drop. "I am so sorry, the places here were already filled by the time they got your videos, they said to try for next year." 
"Well.." you smiled. "At least I got in somewhere." you looked up to him smiling putting th papers in your bag smiling. "When do I need to have them back to you?"
"As soon as possible." he smiled back to you. "The directors of the all the schools will be here for the showcase. Their final decisons will be made there."
"Thank you so much." you bowed to him and walked out of the class room.

Walking out to your locker, you got out your pratice bag, walking with Yu Kwon. He smiled looking at you; reaching down for your hand he held it, then wrapped his arm around your neck, moving to your other hand holding it. 
Meeting at the pratice room with the other girl who stood there looking at you two smiling and waving. 

"You guys, gonna tell what you are doing, yet?" he asked letting you go. 
Lightly your teeth and making a thinking face rubbing your thin, "Nope.." you laughed hugging on to him.
"No fair.." he pouted laughing pushing you away playfully. "You all know what we are doing." 
"It's a surprise for you guys though!" Hyuna said unlocking the door, turning the lights on. 
"Okkaayy.." he groaned as everying laughed startong to walk in. 

About to walking to the room, he grabbed your bag, using it to pull you to him.

"How long is it going to take you guys?"He asked holding on to your waiste.
"Umm.. About an hour and a half." We are just going over the dance today to make sure everyone knows there, parts." You smiled looking up to him holding on to his shoulders. 
"Oh, okay.." He smiled pecking your lips lightly. "Then I will be here, to help you with the other dance then." he said pulling away. 
"Heh." you your lips smiling. "Okay.. But call first, alright?" You kissed him again as he smiled. 

Pulling away and walking into the room closing the door, the girls all rushed over to you. Jumping and smiling, hugging you tightly. 

"So you said 'yes'?!" they all asked. 
"How did he ask you??" Inyoung asked holding on to your hand. 
"He went up to the board during class to work out a math problem, then instead of writing the answer he wrote out. 'x= Will you go to the show case with me ____?' then i told him." you smiled putting your bags down and pulling out sweats. 
Talking to them all about they they got asked, as everyone got ready.

Pulling them on under your skirt, then pulling your shirk off, you took of your button-up and put everything in your bag. Going to the radio and turning it on then placing the CD inside turning the song on pausing it as everyone got in place then pressing play. 

After finishing with the girls, you smiled waving bye and hugging them all as you stayed in the room, checking your phone. You ran to the door opening it to see Yu Kwon walking up. Smiling and waving as he started to rub, you closed the pulling it shut as he pulled to open it. Opening the door and yanking you with it, he laughed hugging you. 

"You're all sweaty.." you said trying to pull away from him laughing. 
"So are you!" he held on to you tighter. 
"Doesn't mean we have to mix out sweat.." you held on to his shoulders walking backward into the room. 

Kissing him, then breaking apart and going to the radio and starting the song, you moved into your position as he sat against the wall and watching you dance. Showing him how you added a few more girly touches to the dance, and how you started to get your and hump . He smiled watching you dance, as he stood up.

"I like it.." He smiled hugging you picking you up spinning you around, "But you can do better, I know you can." setting you down then laughing. "So what did  Mr. Lee say?" 

Gulping then closing your eyes, I got expected into the one in America and the on in Japan... But it was too late fore me to go to the one here.."  you looked down then sat on the floor. 
"What?" He sat down infront of your holding your hands trying to comfort you, "Too late?"
"By the time, my video was sent in, they were already full.." you said holding back tears. 
"So where do you think you will go?" He asked moving closer to you. 
"I don't know yet, in the papers, both the school said they will hold a place for me." you sighed. "but they are both so far, and I don't want to have to go away." tears feel from your eyes. "But I guess Japan is closer, and my Japanese is better than my English.." you flipped your hair back wipping your eyes. "and i will come and visit." you smiled to him. 
"You have to do what ever you feel best." he hugged yout tightly. "I'll transfer where you go, so you're not alone." 
"Ani.." you pulled away and looked at him. "I could never ask you to do that." 
"You don't have to.." he his lips smiling. "What ever work it takes for us to be together I'll do it." 
"I couldn't let you leave Block B, because of me." you said shaking your head and smiling to him. 

"Bu--" you cut him off by kissing his lips smiling, then pulling away. 

"Besides, my parents might try to make me go to another school, here." you sighed then mumbled. "It just might not be an arts school..." 

Holding on to him and nuzzling his chest, the pulling away realizing you were both still covered in sweat. 

"yah~" you pulled away from you then stood up. "Let's go over the dance a dew more times.." you shook out your arms and legs, fixing your pony tail then playing the song over. 

Dancing for a while, have Yu Kwon give you a few pointer and helping you on the dance, but once it got to the part with you on the floor, he just stared at you happily. Finishing up and llaying on the cool floor wit your arms over your eyes panting. Yu Kwon stood over you grabbing your hand and pulling you up. 

"Come on.." he smiled holding your bag, then placing it over his shoulders. 
"I don't wanna walk.." you groaned standing to your feet. You dragged your feet holding his hand walking behind him to your locker. 

Opening your locker you leaned against the other lockers, putting your school bag around your shoulders holding your books, as Yu Kwon took them from you. Looking over to him as he held your books texting, to tired to put up a slight fight, pulling on the hoody you put in your locker in the morning then closing it looking at him. 

"Hey!" He said looking at his hoody, then smiling to you laughing. "I like the way it looks on you..." He paused "I guess you can keep it, for now." 

"Noona!" Jihoon hugged you tightly as he ran up to you. "What are you still doing here?"
"I could ask you the same." you smiled to him feeding off of his engery. 
"Taeil got a text from Kwonnie, telling him to come get you two." He smiled letting you go. "Why are you here so late? Huh huh??" He questioned looking at Yu Kwon winking at him. "Ahh~ Daebak!"

Punching his shoulder lightly Yu Kwon laughed and wrapped his arm aorund you. 

"Why do you think she looks so tired?" He laughed
"Yahh!" you shouted pulling away from him laughing, and getting into the car.

Getting into the back and sitting with Yu Kwon holding his hand to keep quite he texted you. 

From: Kitty Kwonnie<3
        So, what do you wanna do tomorrow?
   Ukwon

From: Bunnie ____-ah
        Study! And you need to too! Lol 
       Why? Do you wanna come over? ... and study with me?
    _____~

From: Kitty Kwonnie<3 
        Yeah, I would love to come over and "study" with you!
       And then you can make me lunch and we can study, and cuddle, and watch movies.
      And be cute like those couples in the drama Jiho watches? Hahah
      But really I would to love with you, you always help me focus.
   UKwon

From: Bunni ____-yah
        What if I want to be cute like the couples in those dramas? kekek
        Just kidding, come by at like 11, something. When I am awake.
     _____~     

Getting out of the car and thank ing Taeil he smiled then waved, waving bye to them a they all drove off, you pulled out your phone and called your dad. Muttering to your self as you called him. "pick up pick up pick up.." Walking inside up the stairs, you heard someon pick up.

"Appa." you smiled as you heard him say hello. 
"Hey, ___!" you heard him smile. "How are you?" 
"I am alright.." you sighed unlocking your dorm door and walking inside. 
"Alright?" he asked. You could hear he was sitting up. "What happened?"
"Well..." you sat down pulling, "You remember the art colleges that I enrolled for? I didn't make the dead line in time for the one here but I did make it in to the ones for the America, and Japan." you pulled your hair donw laying on the couch. 
"Oh, you didn't get your first choice..." he sighed out, "But if you go to Japan you can see your little sister more, and you won't have to take a boat to visit.." he laughed jokingly.
"Aapppaa.." you groaned laughing with him. 
"Well, you know you could always go to a regular college and then get a degree in dance, and singing instead of going to a school for it." he cleared his voice, "Or I can look around at work and see if any girl groups are upcoming.." he smiled laughing. 
"Apppaaa!!!" you laughed at the idea of you in a girl group. "Umma wants me to be in school. So I guess I might as well, go." you paused. "You different college in Seoul." you sighed. 
"I just want you to do what you love." he smiled through the phone. 
"You and Umma are still coming for the show case tomorrow?" you asked getting up and walking to the kitchen looking for food. 
"Of course." he said loudly. "I wouldn't miss that, for anything." 

Smiling you told your dad you would call him later once you started to cook your food. Smiling at your parents coming to the showcase, you felt like you had to do your best no matter what; to impress them and prove to them that you could rally do it, and that it not's just a hobby to your mom.