Happy Birthday pt1

The Picture.

9, April. 

Waking up, to your phone loudly ringing in your ears.
"WHat the hell? WHo is calling me this early!?" you look at the date, and right before throwing it to the floor, you realized what the alarm was for. 
Jumping up and out of bed quickly dailing Yu Kwon's number calling him.
"..He-hello?" He said waking up.
"HAAPPPY BIRTHDAY OPPA~!!" you shouted to him turning the light on in you pitch black bedroom. Looking around and starting to pick up clothes.
"Heh," he sighed giggling. "Thank you ____." he grunted getting up. "Do I really have to wake up, at 4 in the morning, and come over??"
"Yah!" You shouted still cleaning. "We promised that we would spend the day together, starting 4am until 4am on the 10."
"Who the choose that time?" He asked getting out of bed.
"Umm.. You did." You laughed getting out clothes, "Last week when we were trying to find those pants that you wanted."

Sighing out, he laughed lightly hearing someone in the back ground. "Aye, hyung. What are doing?" it was Jiho. "It's so early why you getting dressed?"
"I have to go meet with ____-ah for the birthday thing." He said quitely. "I'll see you guise later." 

"You still there?"He asked?
"Mhmm, I am cleaning my room up a bit." you said throwing clothes into a happor. "What about you?"
"Grabbing a back with clothes, about to leave." he throw his clothes in the bag.
"What? Wae--" he cut you off
"Once I get to your house, I am going to sleep." he smiled throw the phone to you. "Stay in your pajamas."
"Call me when you get here then." you said plopping back down on to your bed.
"Mhmmm." he opened the door leaving.

Both hanging up you laid in your bed, pulling the blanket over your body looking out of your window, watching to see when he was coming. Slowly falling back to sleep. 

 *Nunan nunajiman! Neon naega naega jeongmal joheumyeon geureotamyeon~*

Ringing loudly in your ear, you picked up the phone. "I am coming now!" You ran to the door haning up, then running down the stairs to him.

Seeing him through the glass, door he smiled at you then started laughing.
"I like your pajamas." He smiled laughing at you walking in bowing.
"Yahhh!" you pulled you shirt covering you tiny tight shorts, blushing. "Stop looking." 
"Awwee, you're too cute ____." He smiled walking infornt of you to your dorm.

Walking in you cloed the door then locked it, turning around to see that Yu Kwon wasn't behind you anymore, and was wandering around your dorm.
"Kwonie?" You called out looking around, then walking back to your room to find him snuggled in your bed.
"Yah. Get up, that is my bed!" you cried to him stomping your feet.
"It's my birthday, let me sleep." he turned to you smiling then rolling back over.
"Fine..." you sighed then laying next to him back to back.

You felt your back touching his, turning a dark red feeling your cheeks burn and you heart beating rappidly, your throat drying and your hands and feet getting clamy. 
Noticing his even breaths, he lightly groaned in his sleep rolling over and wrapping his arms lightly around you, his fingers lightly touching under your chin.
Smiling, your heart began to skips beats, as you were squealing in your head, you chlinched your eyes shut.  

Overwhelmed, you started to try to breath evenly, taking in deep breaths and letting out soft sighs; to force your self to sleep in his arms.