"Studying"

The Picture.

Popping up, and rubbing your messy bed head you rubbed your eyes and got out of bed, pulling to the restroom. 
Turning on the water and pugging in your radio and turning it up, singing along to the song that was playing and pulling out a towel, starting to undress then getting into the shower. 

Jumping out of the shower feeling awake, and better you went to brush your teeth still in your towel, you heard someone knocking on your door. Running to your ringing phone you picked up.

"Kwonnie.." you gasped smiling. "I'm not dressed yet..."
"It.. Is.. Pouring.. Rain.. And, these, halls are freezing.." he said with a chuckle. "Let me in I won't peak.."
"Alright.." putting on your robe you ran to the door and let in the soaking wet boy laughing at him as you went back to your room. 

Putting on a hoody, and a par of joggies you grabbed a part of loose big sweat and ran to him with them. 

"Here." you handed them to him with a towel.
"Thank you." he kissed your cheek smiling. 

Drying off his skin hair and face, he began to pull his clothes off drying him self off. Looking at him as your eyes widend then your face was covered in blush; turning away from him.

"Taeil gave me a ride, but there was still so much rain." he smiled pulling you into a hug. "Oh~ you're so warm..."
Giggling as he hugged on to your back you smiled. "I'll turn on the heater." you hugged his arms.
"That would be nice, but then we couldn't snuggle." let you go smiling. "Or we can still snuggle?" he asked lightly elbowing your arm. 
"Fine~" you smiled walking to the heater turning it on then going back to your room and getting out your big blanket and carrying it to him in the living room. 

Throwing it to him on the couch you smiled and got your back pack, and cell phone. Placing them down on the table infront of the couch, he sat on the floor next to you wrapping his arm and the blanket around you holding you, and watching you work over your shoulder. 

"No, no, no.." he smiled into your neck picking up an easer and removing the problem from your paper. "It goes like this," he wrote it out. "And that is how you get -32." he smiled. 
"Oh!" you smiled turning to him as your phone let up. "Thank you." 

From: Taeil~
        It's rainy and cold, and we have nothing to do, when you and Yu Kwon are done studying can we come over?
       We bring over scary movies~?
    Taeil

"The guys wanns come over web we are done, is that alright?" you asked looking over to him.
"Yeah, that's fine I guess as long as we get to snuggle." he smiled then kissed your cheek with his big smile. 
"Of course." you kissed his nose as you replied back to Taeil.

From: _____~
        Come when ever, I am done now." 
    _____~

Packing up your school stuff then sitting on the couch with Yu Kwon, he pulled you into his lap and kissed you lips. Giving you quick little pecks then holding your cheeks kissing you passionately, as his tongue slowly but surely made its way into your mouth exploring the range, and playing with your tongue.

Moving his hands from your lower back down to your , pulling you closer to him in a straddling motion. Making you blush into the kiss he gripped your lightly making you jump a little and let out a light moan in the kiss pulling away leaning your head back as he kissed down your neck, as he pulling you closer and closer to him. 
Placing your hands tighter on to his shoulder gripping him and kissing him more and more then pulling away when your phone rang. Turning away from him as you reached for your phone, he pulled you chin to him then kissed you again smiling making you smile and giggling.

"Hello?" you said pulling away from him standing up. 
"We are at the door." Jiho said knocking on the door.
"Oh okay." you smiled then hung up and walked to the door opening it.

"Yo!" you said opening the door and seeing them come in. 

Jihoon, Jiho, Kyung, and Taeil walked in, smiling holding movies and snacks; greeting you as they walked in. Smiling then pointing to the kitchen they put the food down smiling. Then walking to Yu Kwon in the living room and he mogot up and moved to the two person couch, with the blanket; making room for them.

"What do you wanna watch first?" Jiho said holding up movies, "We have Infection, or Kairo?" he smiled evily 
"Infection!" you said bring out more blankets for them, smiling. "I haven't seen that yet." you threw them the blankets. 
"I guess.." Jihoon laughed from the kitchen getting food and bring it out, with drinks.

Putting in the movie, you sat in Yu Kwon's lap as he pulled the blanket over the two of you he wrapped his arms aound your waiste. 

"I'll keep you safe." he smiled and laughed as the others laughed too.

Holding you in his arms he kissed up and down you neck, then pushing you down inbetween his legs from his lap, he started to tip-toe his fingers up your sides with a slight giggle, as the hand on the movie crawled around on the floor. While Jiho and Jihoon were trying their hardest to scare Taeil, laughing and making noises to add one to scary effects of the movies.
Jumping up out of his lap screaming, breathing roughly holding up the blanket to your face then hitting him laughing as the other broke out laughing at you loudly. 

You felt you face heating up as you covered it with the blanket again laughing to your self, he stood up and hugged you laughing and apologizing to you. 

"Aniyo,," you tried pushing him away. "Aniyo. That's not funny~" he held on to you tighter.
"I thought it was funny." Jiho smiled laughing.
"No~" you said putting up a chip and throwing it as his head. 
"Awe~" Yu Kwon smiled and kissed your heated cheeks. "I'm sorry."

Smiling and getting on your toes and kissing, pulling away giggling, "You better be..." 

Wrapping your self in the blanket pouting at Yu Kwon then squeezing your self in the middle of Taeil and Jihoon, you covered half of your face and started to walk the movie.