End Of The Year Graduating Class Project.

The Picture.

Sitiing next to Yu Kwon waiting for class to be over so you could go out and get food, as you felt your stomach growl at you. 

"Opps!" Mrs. Lee said "Before I forget, you have a music assisgnment coming up!" she smiled writing it out on the board. "Groups of 2-10 people, for the senior showcase!" she exclaimed as the class cheered. "Do you all know the rules, and how you will be graded?" she asked turning back to the class
"Umm. I am sorry."  said the kid from America, Matt. "I am new, I don't know the rules.." he shyly stuttered. 
"Oh. It is fine." she cooed to him. "What it is, is that you have to either; perform, compose or cover a song, or dancing. In a group of 2 to 10 poeple, and you have to do 2 songs. You can work with underclassment, help other groups and be in more than 2 if you are not with the same people and they haven't done 2 yet. Groups MUST be sighed up before the end of the week, and every studnet is required to do it.." she smiled to him as she passed out the hand out. 

Finishing class as the bell rang, you were walking out of the class as you heard some one call you name, and saw someone running up to you. Waiting to see who is was Yu Kwon and Jiho stopped and waited with you. 

"_____, I wanna ask you something." Matt the American-Korean kid ran up to you. 
"Ne?" you looked at him. 
"So, I have seen you dance, and you are absolutely amazing," he added smiling. "And I compose dubstep songs, do you think you can work with me?" he rubbed the back of his head as he looked at Jiho and Yu Kwon. "I mean if you don't have a partener. Since like I am not much of dancer, you could do the dance; and I'll make the music." 
"No, I don't, and yeah." you smiled to him pulling out your phone, "Give me your number and we can go over the project later." you smiled giving him you phone as he put in his number. "You make the music and I make the dance."

Walking to your locker you felt your stomach rumble again, holding it Yu Kwon looked to you. *I can't believe I forgot to bring a lunch and left my wallet at home!* 

"Here," he dug in his bag. "I still have chips." he handed them to you. 
"Thank you." you smiled to him taking the chips as you walked to your locker eating them. 
"Do we were our formal uniforms tomorrow?" jiho asked. 
"I really hope not.." you sighed opening your locker and getting out your books. "I hate choosing my tie or bow tie, and I hate putting them up." 
"I like the tie on you." Yu Kwon smiled with a laugh. "The bow tie makes your head look really big." he puffed out his cheeks smiling.

Laughing with them walking in the middle as Jiho used you as an arm rest, walking out of the school Jaehyo, and Minhyuk came up to you guys. Wrapping his arms around your waiste holding you tightly Minhyuk kissed your cheek, smiling and holding you tightly to his chest. Trying to pull away from him as you walked you gave up and slumped in his arms still eating the chips and looking over to Yu Kwon smiling. 

"Soo.." Jaehyo said as we waited for Jihoon who was talking to a girl. "Who are you going to with to the showcase?"
"No one, most likely.." you said pulling away from Minhyuk. "I think I am going to end up trying to be the host of the show, so I only have to do one preformance, ya' know." 
"I think I might ask, Hyuna.." Jiho said.
"I don't know yet.." Yu kwon said making a face. 
"Inyoung.. asked me" Jaehyo blushed. 

Yu Kwon smiled to him as he smiled back. Lookin at the oddly as they scared a mental secert that no one else seemed to know. 

"I just asked Kimber Lynn." Jihoon asked happily. 
"WHAT DID SHE SAY?!" you all asked turning to him. 
"Yes..Duuhhh" he smiled big headedly.

Laughing and starting to walk, you your lips wanting to ask Yu Kwon but not knowing how he would react, you bit your lips keeping quite, as arrived at the light when you parted. 

"Want me to walk you home?" Yu Kwon asked. 
"Does a cat like milk?" you laughed looking at him smiling nodding. 

Waving to everyone and walking away you looked up to him.

"So what song do you think you guys are going to do for the showcase?" you asked smiling. 
"I thiink we might do that new song Jiho been working on, and we might do "Nanlina" I don't really knwo." he laughed putting an arm aorund your shoulder. "I just come up with dances."

Laughing along with him, he pointed out the sandwich cafe, pulling you into it. 

"I don't have my wallet.." you groaned looking up to him.
'My treat." he smiled holing you closer and walking inside of the. "I owe you anyways.. I copied your exam today." 
"Yah!" you pulled away from him and punched his chest playfully. "We failed! I didn't know any of that!" 

"How can I help you two?" she smiled to us. 
"Can we get a ham standwich, and two apple juices." he ordered pulling out his wallet and paying, as she turned around and took it out of the frig.

Opening the sanwich and holding your juice you smiled, and thanked him as you walked closer and close to your dorm. 

"So what are you going to do besides the dance to Matt's songs?" Yu Kwon asked. 
"Idunno.." you said chewing "Maybe join a group of girls and get all pretty and do a cover or a song by like 4minutes or T-ara."  you held the snadwich to him. "Want a bite?"

Nodding and taking a bite you drank some of your juice, he held you back under his arm. 

"Are you gonna where y clothes?" he asked joking with a smirk. 
"Yes.." you said with a straight face. "No.." you laughed reaching your dorm building. "Only y dancing while I'm alone." you winked and your lips after you hugged him and walked inside laughing he laughed along walking away and waving. 


_________________________________________________________________
1week later

Walking into class you turned around to see Matt rushing to you with a CD. 
"I stayed up all night.." he panted holding on to the wall trying to cautch his breath. "Making these songs, I would have texted you and told you but it was really late." He smiled fixing his uniform and giving you the CD. 
"Thank you." you bowed putting it into your bag, and walking into class. "So what kind of dubstep is it?"
"Really dirty y dancing dubstep." he cocked a smile to you. "You think you can handle y?" he asked walking with you to the back board looking at the groups and sighing your self and him up as a group. 

"Believe me," you started towards you seat. "I can..." you smiled taking your seat and looking around for Jiho, Yu Kwon, and Kyung. 

Watching the door as the bell rang and it sung open and 3 wet boys walked in barely making it in time for class. Laughing as Yu Kwon sat down next to you smiled to him, as you played with his wet hair. 

"It started raininng out of no where!" Jiho said shaking his hair as homeroom started, and our teacher didnt' show up. 

Sitting on you desk you played with your tie, trying to ty it but fail; Yu Kwon pulled you to him closely tying your tie, you looked down at his quick paste hands then to his face that was inches away from yours blushing you smiling thanking him when he was done, pulling back. Blinking ans smiling to him as he took off his jacket and placed it behind his chair.

"Do you still, have my old blazer in your locker?" He asked shaking out his wet red hair. 
"Mhmm.." you smiled moving off of the desk. "Want me to get it?" 
"Please? If you don't mind?" he smiled sweetly to you as you waked to the front of the class getting the hall pass. 

Walking out to your locker you saw Inyoung, who ran up to you smiling and laughing. 

"____-yah!" she called out hugging you tightly. 
"Hey." you smiled hugging her back. "What's up? Souldn't you be in class?" you said as you both walked up the stairs.
"I could ask you the same." she smiled. "You know what you should do for the showcase?" she jumped smiling holding your hand. 
"What?" you said opening your locker, and moving over your binders pulling out Yu Kwon's folded blazer.
"Want to do a song and dance cover of one of Block B's songs?!" she smiled laughing to her self. 
"With who?" you smiled nodding and laughing think of what they would do when they saw it. 
"Me, you, Hyuna, Jessie, Hana, and Chanhee." she said smiling. 
"Yeah I would love to but.." you paused at the stares. "That is only 6, we need 7 people." 
"Well.. Ya' see we already thought about that last night.." she said. "I tried calling you all last night but your phone kept going to voice mail, we all thought that you could do Jiho's and Taeil's part.." she held your hand tighter. 
"What?" your eyes almost poped out of your head. "Jiho's part, I get.. But Taeil?! My voice isn't as song as his..." you nervously laughed shaking your head. 
"Umm..." She cleared then yelled out quitely to you. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! You're voice is so strong and it can carry through out the whole school. You can do it ___. I know you can!" she smiled pulling you closer to you. 
"Fine." you smiled to her with a groan. "I'll sigh us all up.."
"Plus, you can show off, your amazing moves, and your voice and make every boy here jealous of Kwonnie." She let go and smiled walking back to her class. 
"Mwo?!" at her words. 

Running down stairs to class, you looked through the window and saw no sign of your teacher, you walked in; putting the pass back and sitting at your seat handing Yu Kwon the blazer smiling, then remembering to sigh up, you heard a few guys and girl in the class sigh and groan out when they saw you sign-up again for the showcase. Turning around and shrugging mouth sorry to them you sat back down. 

Kyung and Jiho rushed over to you. 

"What?" Kyung looked at you. "You are already in two groups?"
"Who is the other group with?" Jiho and Yu Kwon asked looking at you. 
"With a few girls," you smiled laughing to your self. "Taeil is going to be here right? He is staying for the whole show, both days right?" you asked pulling out your phone and sending a message to all the girl for what time to meet at the pratice room, and which one to meet up at. 
"Yeah, he should be.." Yu Kwon looked at you oddly. "Why?"
"Because, I really think you guys will like what we are going to do." you smiled to them again, with a slight laugh. 

Jiho made a face at you, trying to read your text message as they all replied back to you. You hid your phone under the desk from him as you replied, to the messages. Jumping up in your seat and pulling your bag into your lap, you remember you had gotten a new case for Yu Kwon, since he has cracked his old one. 

"I saw this and it made me think of you and laugh." you handed him a One Piece phone case smiling and laughing. 
"Oh, really?~" You watched his face light up with excitemen as he took the old one off and put the new one on. 

Hugging you tightly, and laughing you feelt his hand holding on to your lower back tightly as he smiled. "Thank you so much." whispering that in your ear he pulled away smiling, his famous smile, then looking at his new case. 

Spacing in and out during your classes and taking notes, by the end of the day were we so ready to come up with a dance for the song that Matt made for you. 

"y, y.." you repeated to your self going to your locker and getting out your joggies, that went to your shins and a tank top from your locker. 

Chaning int he dressing room, you looked out side of the window and saw it was still pouring out side. 

From: Bunni ____-
To: Kitty Kwonnie
        Are you still at school? If so meet me at the pratice room 7 if you aren't busy?
     ______~

From: Kitty Kwonnie
        I'll meet you there in 20.  I just need to go over something with Jiho, and then I will be there. 
   Ukwon

Unlocking the door opening it and turning on the lights to the room, leaving the door to a crack and getting out the CD and walking over to the radio infront of the mirrors. Putting it in and playing it while you stratched and warmed up, turninf up the volume on your phone and placing it by your bags, you started the song over and began to come up with a smooth moving dance counting off the steps and lifting your arms then bringing them down to your hair twisting your head around as you started to your hips along with it. Adding in tutting to it, then going back to another move as the bass started to build up on the song, and once the build up came to a stop, you dropped on to the floor and when the bass it you got on your knees ing and moving your hips along in a rhymic motion to the song exactly. 

"Wow..." you turned to see Yu Kwon stadning at the door smiling holding water bottles. "I'd clap, but my hands.." he sighed walking over to you rubbing your head placing his stuff down. "Thought you might need it." he threw a water to you. 
"Thanks." you smiled to him folding up your shirt so that your stomach showed a bit. 

Drinking your water Yu Kwon replaced the song, as you threw the water to him; getting back into the song dance. Once you got to your tutting he stood up pausing the song. 
"Right here." he held your arms back up above your head. "Move your body with it right here to the beat like this." he did the move but added a slow body roll along with it before it got into the tutting. "like that. Try it." 

Trying it over and over, he stood back behind you holding your arms and his body closely to your. 

"When you feel my body. Move along with it, alright?" he said holing him self up against you. 

Going into the dance you could feel his body on your and it came to the body roll, you did it exactly like him, at a slight girly move to it. Smiling and then turning to face him you cheered a bit, hearing thunder strike, you jumped and clung to Yu Kwon chest, gripping on to his shirt. Looking down to you and smiling lightly he kissed your forehead patting your back. 

"Calm down.." he said patting your back still. "We should maybe leave now before it get worst."

Not saying anything, you just held on to his chest scared, as he let go you walked to your bags. Turning off the CD and taking it out and putting it away you pulled out your hoody. Putting your bag around your shoulder zipping it up and walking up tp Yu Kwon still scared you stood closely to him as you got a load of texts from the girls cancelling on the pratice. 

Walking out of the school into the pouring rain with no unberilla. Running down the street with him, holding his hand tightly in your you both paused at the the crossings. 

"Why don't you just come over?" Yu Kwon asked pulling towards his way.  "My place is closer we can just go there and relax for awhile until, Taeil get's home and he can drive you home so you don't have to walk in the rain.
"alright.." you agreed, starting to run with him again smiling and laughing.

Arriving at his building, and rushing inside bowing to lady who were leaving and smiling to them you quickly ran to the stair case rushing up the stairs then down the hall to his dorm, you were starting to shake from being cold. 

Getting inside he pulled off his socking wet, clothes and walking down the hall. He walked to you with two towels, drying off his hair and his bare chest. Drying your hair and pulling your hoddy off and looking at your white tank top that was now see through. Covering your chest Yu Kwon blushed then went back down the hall. 

"Come here." He called to you. "You should fit Taeil's pants, he is about you size if not a size or two bigger."
"Are you sure?" you walked in to the room as he handed you clothe s smiling. 

Seeing him taking off his pants and pull on a pair of sweats he threw you one hios shirt hoodies, and a pair of Taeil's pajamas. 

"This my favorite hoody." he said as he put it on. "I want it back ____." he smiled to you laughing
"Mhmm.." you walked out of the room as more thunder hit and lightening flashed

Rushing taking off your clothes and put on the others, you hung your clothes over the shower to dry. Running to Yu Kwon who laid in his bed. He patted for you to crawl up and join him. Smiling and getting into the bed, wit him you sat next to him and held on to his hand sitting cris-cross. Gripping his hand tighter with every strike of lightening, he pulled you down to his chest noticing how scared you were. 

"____." he held you tightly. "It's okay--" he said as the power went out.
"Kwonnie.." you whimpered holding on to his chest tightly laying fully ontop of him. 
"Shh.." your hair, and held on to you tighter. "Give me your phone." 

Nodding and hand turning the light on your phone he looked at the battery, holding you tightly. 

"See, as long as we have our phones. We have a light scoure, and being here lets you know you are safe.." he kissed your forehead again hugging on to you tightly. 
"I hate this.." you whispered into his chest.
"I remember in middle school, when there was a strom... You stayed home all day and I ditched school; that day to run to your house and we stayed and played video games..." He smiled with a slight chuckle.
"Oh yeahh.." you smiled then bluttered out. "You gave me, my first kiss that night." you gasped then covered your mouth. 

Letting out a slight brust of laughter he held you closer, you could feel his heart beat on your chest. 

"I remember that..." he his lips and smiled. 

Sitting up, and pulling you up with him as more thightening hit, he held you in his lap, and placing two fingers under your chin lifting it then cupping your face in his hands leaning in and kissing your lips passonately, moving hhis hands from your face to your back. Surprised by the kiss then melting in to it, you held on to him tightly. Opening your mouth slightly letting him in to explore your mouth.

Hearing the door open as some one shout out ", the power went out" you pulled away, as he still held on to you tightly. 

Going back to holding hands as someone opened the door, and flashing a flash light at the two of you up in his bed. 

"____, did you get scared again." Jiho joked walking over to the two of you as you climb down. 
"Heh.." you nervously laughed looking up at Yu Kwon who sat there in pulling a blanket over him 

As the power got started again, you stood up on the bed under his, with your hands on his bed railing. Looking at him as he sat there awkwardly covering him self with the blanket. 

"I.."he paused once he heard the door open again.

"____-yah. Do you want a ride home in a little?" Taeil smiled asking. 
"Yes, please.." you turned to him smiling. "Thank you." 
"No problem." he smiled bigger leaving the room. 

Still looking at how he was laying in the blanket, he noticed then cleared his throat.

"I am sorry.." He smiled lightly to you. "I don't know what happened.. I jus--." 

You cut him off crawling up into the bed and kissing him again smiling then pulling away, blushing and smiling you getting back down and standing back on the other bed.

"___..." he groaned looking down to where the blanket was covering. His face had complete turned red. "I have a ..." he said then covered his face with a pillow. 
"I am so sorry.." you blushed covering your face. Not know what to do or say you laughed lightly to your self. "Maybe I should go, now." you said moving the pillow from his face. 
"I don't really want you to go.." He said handing you your phone unwilling to move anymore. "What are you doing tomorrow?"
'Nothing pratice maybe.." you said smiling to him. 
"I'll text you tonight." he scooted over closer to you, pulling you into another kiss. "If the others ask, just say that I am going to sleep.." he groaned rolling backover.
"Okay." you jumped off of the bed under his. "Night Kwonnie~" you walked out of the room and closed the door. 

Walking out of his room and walking to their restroom reaching for your clothes then walking out to your shoes and bag, you put your phone in the hoody pocket. 

"Ready?" Taeil asked. 
"Mhmm." you smiled walking behind him