Screen Saver

The Picture.

Walking into the class room expecting to be yelled at or lecuter, you opened the door bowing and saying "I am sorry, so. so, sooo sorry. It will never happened again! Please don't give me detention or cleaning duties..." 
Looking up and to the teachers' desk you notice no one was there.

"Yah. ____, we have study hall this class. Mr. Tea won't be here, today." Kyung and the classed laughed looking at you. 
"Heh..." You sighed fixing your uniform and walking to your seat next to Yu Kwon, who sat with his head down.

Pearing over at him, made your heart ache you hated to see someone you cared for so much hurting, not wanting to let him know that you knew what happened you pulled out your phone and texted him. 

He pulled his phone out and looked at the message
From: Bunni ___-ah
       Kwonnie, you okay? Did something happen..
   ____~


From: Kitty Kwonnie
      Inyoung and I... broke up, I think I am going to go home soon.
     I don't want to be here.
  Ukwon 



Opening your arms and swinging them around his huntch over body, holding on to him tightly you felt him sigh burying your face onto his back, you heard the class awe and a few hop out of there seats to see what was going on. 
Jiho and Kyung ran over to you two looking at you oddly, you release him as he looked up at you, eyes were red and puffy from trying to hold back tears. 

"What happened?!" Jiho as he sat on our desk staring at us both.
"Inyoung, and I broke up." He threw his phone on to the desk as it lit up, revealing a picture of them smiling and hugging. It caught my eye.
"What, when, why?" he shouted out shocked at what he said.
"This morning.." He sighed, leaning back in his chair. "That's why I was late, and she didn't give me a clear reason."
"Aish." Jiho and Kyung looked at each other not knowing what to say. 

I was still staring at his phone, then I picked it up unlocking it and turning the face-cam, making a face into and taking a picture.

"Yah! Pabo!" Jiho called out looking at me. "This is no time for aegyo"
"Aniyo! Shut up." I said showing him what I was doing, changing the screensaver.


Yu Kwon lightly chuckled at it as the rest of the class started to talk and gossip, pinching my cheek lightly, he smiled at me. Making me blush lightly, as I turned away then turned back making an ugly face at him, while Kyung and Zico joined in with me; his smile grew bigger and he began to laugh looking at us watching us pose and change faces.

Standing up he hugged us tightly, "What would I do with out you guys?" 

"Die of boredom, maybe?" you smiled as he let go.