Accepting Him

Life As A Single Mother

Jessica kissed him back with the passion she began to feel. She couldn't resist feeling his lips on her lips again. It's been a while since they've shared a kiss like this. She had many thoughts on her mind. She couldn't explain them at all. Her head spun.

Donghae pulled back slowly, opening his eyes to see her reaction to his sudden move. He saw that she wasn't shocked or wasn't mad, but she was just emotionless about what had just happened. "Jessica?" he wondered. He held his hand on her cheek and felt the softness of her skin and the warmth that her blushing created.

"Donghae..."

Donghae looked at her with a concerned look. "Jessica? Do you love me?"

Jessica was uncertain of her feelings. She didn't know what she felt towards Donghae now. She was full of questions herself of her feelings. It was either...Do I love him? Or...Is he the one for me? Or even...Should I just be with him because he's my partner? Jessica couldn't answer them. Only her heart could tell her, but her heart wasn't answering any of them.

"I..." she started.

"Please tell me Jessica," Donghae said as his eyes were full of hope and he held her hands in his firmly. His look was too irresistible.

Jessica couldn't bare to look at him because of how much aegyo he was pulling on her. A small part of her told her that Donghae wasn't worth it again. But she still felt the need to be with him. She thought and thought.

"Jessica? I need to know."

"I....I don't know."

Donghae was a little surprised. "Bwoh? Then what was the kiss about?"

"I had to rethink some things."

"Are you thinking that you may be in love with me?"

"I don't know. Maybe?"

Donghae had a brightness in his heart. He was happy to hear that Jessica may still love him after all these months of arguing and fighting over what was best for Kyungsan. He couldn't be any happier unless Jessica was really in love with him. "Would you accept my heart if I gave it to you?"

Jessica looked at him. Her eyes were in wonder. She didn't know what to say to him.

Donghae looked at her. "Jessica," he said as he held her hands close to his lips. He kissed them and held them close. "I want you to know that I've supported you and Kyungsan since he was born and I want to be apart of both of your lives. I need you in my life Jessie. You've always been on my mind since that day I left you when you told me you were pregnant. I never stopped thinking about you since then. After Kyungsan was born, I've always cared about you two and worried every moment of my life about whether you two were in danger or hurt. Jess, please understand how I feel. I know we may have fought now and then, but deep down I've always loved you."

Jessica now didn't really know what to say after he just poured out his heart to her. "Oppa..."

"Shh," he shushed her with his finger on her lips. He lifted her chin and planted another sweet kiss on her tender lips.

Jessica was in awe. Her mind was now in a happy place. For a moment now, she knew what she wanted. She pulled back. "Oppa."

Donghae looked at her with hopeful eyes once more. "Neh?"

She said straightforward, "Saranghae." Her arms wrapped around his neck.

Donghae was super joyful now. His grin turned into a wide smile that stretched across his face. "Jinjja?"

Jessica giggled softly and nodded. "Neh. I do. I accept your heart."

He embraced her into his strong arms. His heart was thumping loudly and fast. He didn't know if it would stop or not.

Jessica was full of rejoice. Her ex-boyfriend that always had the attitude became the father of her child and then her partner and now her boyfriend once more. Only difference was that he was to be loving to her forever.

Donghae promised himself that he would always be loving to her. If he wasn't, he would punch himself many times to overcome himself. He never wanted to hurt Jessica again. He remembered her exact words the day they brought Kyungsan to her apartment..."I don't want you hurting our child like you did to me."

He never wanted to hurt her in anyway. He only wanted to help her take care of THEIR child. Now she was letting him in. He couldn't bare to lose them again. He almost lost them both after hurting Jessica. He couldn't risk it again. He had to be a better person.

"I promise to never leave you," Donghae said, short and sweet.

Jessica smiled. "Oppa, I know you won't."

Donghae pulled her away from his hug, but kept her in his embrace. "I really do promise."

Jessica nodded. "It's alright Oppa. I know for sure you won't."

Donghae smiled, "Jinjja?"

"Neh. Saranghae." Jessica pulled him in for another kiss.

Donghae couldn't be any happier then what was happening. He felt like pinching himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. He didn't do it because he knew he wasn't dreaming. He was indeed kissing the girl he loved. It was the girl he picked from the beginning. Jessica Jung Sooyeon. The girl he first dated. The girl he first loved. The girl he got pregnant. The mother of his child. The girl he will always love, care for, and be with.

 

Jessica Jung started out as a young girl with a big future of hopes and dreams. It all turned around when her ex-boyfriend, Lee Donghae slept with her one night. Then she got pregnant. She thought it ruined her life forever cause now she would have to take care of someone. She considered this pregnancy an accident. After Kyungsan was born, HE came back into her life and began to try to take care of their child. She hated how he treated her before Kyungsan was born. Then he turned into some guy that she's never seen a side of before. She fell in love with him again. He was her first love. He was the one who got her pregnant. He was the father of her child. He will always be the one she loved. She accepted his heart again and will forevermore.

 

Two people began as an argumentive couple, but now their hearts mend as one to take care of their child that they bore together.

 


Yeah.....you're all probably thinking Is it really over?!

And no....it's not.

I'm making an epilogue as the last part of this little mini series. :)

Yeah...the ending here is REALLY cheesy and pretty lame, but I didn't know what else to put as the ending here except for "Saranghae~"

Haha. Working on a couple one-shots and then update my other two series. Then possible planning for TWC sequel. ^^