Chapter 08

Waltz

 

Chapter 08

“How do I know?” I said.

“You’re his housemate, Ren… that’s why I asked you,”

Okay, first he called my name so loud and make me embarrassed and now he treat me as Minhyun’s housemate? Didn’t I tell him that both of us are dating? Oh yeah, like he will believe with our relationship. Ha  Ha. Why he didn’t said something like “You’re his lover, Ren…” I really want to smash his blond head!

“I know but I don’t like to interference someone business, probably because his ex fiancé again?”

“Ye-yeah, you right… it must be about that girl again,”

! Why I must say something unnecessary like that? I would be happy if he’s down because of me not because that . Oh God, why it’s so complicated?!

After ask Baekho to leave I skipped my lunch and give my lunch box to my friend instead—who ate them like a bunch of zombie—I don’t have any appetite left. I just sit on my chair and buried my face into some manuscripts, I don’t care f my Boss came and scold me again. I have a complicated ing love life so it’s normal if I sulking around now.

Suddenly I felt a poke on my shoulder, but I know who it is. I know his voice and the way he giggled like an idiot. I turned my head and bingo, I’m not mistaken. JR came again and I bet he would tease me about some girlfriend things and blahblah.

“Ren, look what I’ve got!” he showed me something on his hand.

“What?” I raised my eyebrow.

“It’s tickets!!”

“I know that’s tickets, so what? What tickets? Are After school have their concert around here, huh?”

“No, silly. You know about amusement park near the Marina hotel? The new one,”

Oh right, that amusement park. Minhyun ever told me about that superb roller coaster there.

“Look, I give them to you,” he said as he handed me the tickets. What’s with him? Some ghost possessed into his body or he had a little accident on the way here.

“Why?”

“I know your secret Ren~”

“What’s secret?”

“You must be… trying to confess to someone you like right?”

My jaw dropped as my eyes began to open wider. Something must be happened to him!

“Why would I…?”

“You look so down today and yesterday you look so happy~ that’s mean you have someone you like now, right? That’s why I give them to you, ask your girl to amusement park and confess! Problem solved,”

Problem solved? Don’t joke with me. Our problems aren’t simple like a pumpkin cake. I do like Minhyun but he’s not a girl, and I won’t confess my feeling for him. That’s useless! I can love him but he wouldn’t do the same thing for me. He had a fiancé in the past; he had someone he likes before. He knew what love is, but I’m not.

I don’t have someone I like before.

I looked at my tickets on my hand and I really want to throw them away.

***

“Ren!”

“What?! Stop yelling like that I’m not deaf!”

“I’ve called you for several times silly!”

I’m on JR’s car, he drive me home because Minhyun didn’t came to pick me up.

“Hey, hey look…over there,” he pointed into someone across the street.

No…way. I saw Minhyun with a long haired girl sit on the bench in front of the café near the bus stop. I couldn’t stop in the midway because it will disturb other people so I just saw him through the car window.

“See? Told ya, he’s popular. Oh God, that girl! I bet I never met her before, she wasn’t an actress but she’s so pretty, right?”

Pretty? Yeah. So. Pretty.

Aaaarrgghh!! Why I must feel so troubled with that scene?! I’m a guy it’s obvious if Minhyun would choose a long haired girl with cute doe eyes than me. Beside… maybe that girl was his first love? Yeah someone named Diane, Dain…or whatever. Just call her miss. Blahblah since I’ve forgotten her name.

“Stop over there, that’s my place,” I said as JR began to pass Minhyun’s apartment building.

“Okay,” he stopped the car.

I stepped out from the car and closed the door but JR suddenly opened his car window and called me again.

“Hey, success for your date, dude!” he winked at me and I found it…disgusting.

I don’t care about that ing date anymore! Minhyun already found someone he loved from the deepest of his heart, yah! Why I sound so dramatic here. Just leave it and forget about it. I think I just not used with this situation, when I live on my birthplace before I never found any complicated situation on my life.

My previous life was really boring and nothing catches my attention, but in Seoul everything changed so sudden. It does contain lot of fun and pain also.

The stars shining so brightly tonight, it such a waste if I missed this scenery. Although I can watch the sky from the balcony I prefer watch them here, from the parking land. Haha. I don’t like that room without Minhyun around. Ah…yeah, I caused him too much trouble.

I remember about the girls I used to date ever said this to me.

“You’re so cruel… you never hear to other people feeling,”

“You’re the type who opens your mouth first without thinking,”

“You’re disgusting,”

What’s with them? I never want to admit that I’m a bad person. It’s my habit; since I born into this world I always like that. I couldn’t help it right? I really want to change my attitude toward people but it’s hard. I’ve tried and failed at the same time like I said before, so I decide to let it be. If they feel uncomfortable with my personality then just leave me alone, I wouldn’t force them to stand beside me.

“Minki-ssi?”

Our eyes met. Mine and Minhyun’s.

He standing in front of me and smiled…yeah he had a fun time with his fiancé a while ago.

“Hi,” I said.

“What’re you doing here?” he asked and sat beside me.

“Just…gazing upon the stars,”

“Eh?” he gasped.

“What?”

“I don’t know you’re so romantic,”

I just ignored his words. I don’t know why I found it so stiff—I mean talked with him. Usually I always feel comfortable and enjoyed our talks even though it’s just about movie, books or soccer match.

I tried to take my phone out from my coat but I just found the amusement tickets which JR gave to me earlier. I squeeze it tight on my pocket while tried to control my breath; I feel so hard for breath here.

Should I ask Minhyun to go? What if he refused?! Damn, I must be so ashamed.

“M-Minhyun-ah…”

“Hm?”

The strands of his hair were blown by the wind; I don’t know that he’s so handsome.

“Would you like to…go to the grand opening…err…of amusement park?” ! He just blinked. Oh my God, tell me where’s the hole!

“Sounds fun…when?”

“Next week!”

“Next week?” he frowned and then looked down. “I don’t know Minki-ssi, next week—“

“Aaaa, don’t worry! I-I might be busy actually but here, you can have the tickets,” I handed him the tickets.

Minhyun just looked at me confusedly. I bet if there was a huge lamp over here he must be know that my face was brightly red as tomato spring.

“Why you give me the tickets?” he asked.

“Well… you can go to the amusement park with your… fiancé instead,”

“Minki-ssi,” he snapped.

“W-what?”

“At first I don’t believe with Minho hyung words about saying that you are really stupid and so slow, but now I’ve figure it out,” he let out a deep sigh. What? Am I doing something wrong here?

I just want to be a kind-hearted person!

“When did I talk about my fiancé in front of you?”

“Err…you called her,”

“That’s a call from her and I hung up first because I know I’m no longer with her anymore,” he said. “I don’t know if liking people would be this complicated,” he shook his head; seem like frustrated.

“Do you mean… you want to back with your fiancé? You still like her? I know it’s so complicated…” I give him a pat on his shoulder which earning a sigh in the response.

“See? You’re so slow…”

“Yah! You’re so mean!”

“You are a cruel person, you never hear to other people feelings and you rarely let other people finished their sentence when they talked to you,” why he must say something like that? It does bring me back to memories. Bad memories if I could add.

“According your looks, people must be thinking that you’re a kind-hearted person or kindly-opened person but they’re mistaken,” right, so what should I do then? That’s my habit after all.

“You’re the type who opens your mouth before thinking,” I guess I know what he will say later. He must be say that I—

“I don’t know why but…you’re so loveable, Minki-ssi,”

 

A/n : fast update~ fast update~ XDD 

@littledragonfruit : Yeah someone need to do something with Ren's slow brain =_=) /smacked/ Ren with his long hair really pretty right? awww

@Mag3107 : *Minhyun : I know I'm childish but that's Minki fault DX* Okay, I know I know Minhyun~ oh why you're so pitiful here XDD yeah Ren must live in different place because it will made the story more complicated ahaha, but love could through anything right? ;) Aww bb no need to jealous with me, but I take your jelaousy as compliment teehe <3 hmm yeah my final results of the exam would be appeared at 7th July and I really nervous ;A;)

@vayne89 : You'll get the answer later XD Nononono their relationship wouldn't end here but maybe they will have some conflicts ;D

@loveghost : *Ren : Because the author asked me to move out so -__-* actually this chapter just didn't clear anything *sobs* I just added more conflicts here but don't worry I'll make them clear (maybe) on the next chapter hihi. Since Ren move out from his apartment Minhyun must be lonely .__. Yes, the teaser really beautiful, can't wat until they comeback to us *us? XD*

@DMAsha : Yes poor him ;A;) Minhyun must be lonely~

@PetalJaeln : Noo noo don't punch his face DX no, it's not JR fault at all lol. I'll hold you from drowning XD but maybe we will dorwn together /slap/ I don't have any L.O.∧.E friends too so writing this fanfic might be a chance for meet someone like you all :3

@Cover_girl : Thank you for loving my story, it's make me happy *sobs* and I hope you enjoyed this chapter :))