Chapter 06

Waltz

 

Chapter 06

To be honest I really want to pick him up at his work place, but I just want to do it alone. Alone, which mean no one companies me or sit on the back seat act like a boss while me drove the car like a stupid driver. I’m not alone now, that’s why I’m sulk and whenever I saw the road I feel dizzy and really want to slam this car into trees.

The blond guy on my office—Baekho suddenly jumped into me and asked about Minki.

“Why your car moves like a snail?” he asked from the back seat.

“Okay, I’m sorry mister! So why you don’t get out from my car?”

“Don’t want to…because I want to meet your housemates~”

I couldn’t kick him out because he will babble around at my office and I don’t like that. That’s right Baekho was my best friend but when he became so excited about Minki…he turned into my enemy.

I’ve told him that he’s not only my housemates but a (unbelievable) lover. He just laughed at me and said that’s ridiculous since I was a straight person. Hey, people can changed into different person even in one second right? And me, I think I’ll change because of him.

***

I stepped out from my car and walk toward this large building, there’s lot people who bowed at me and I just smiled back. I’ve came here several time whenever I make any movie based on novels or even manhwa! Minki work place is a very well-known publisher and the most successful in Korea no wonder they always have some good authors with their unique stories.

Not only me but the other movie directors or scripter always came into this place. And speak about this place…where’s his office? I don’t dare to call him because I’m too ashamed. I doubt he would pick my call or reply my message.

“So, where he is?” asked Baekho.

“I don’t know…”

“Call him then,”

“Why you speak like my boss here?” I gritted my teeth but Baekho just grinned in the return.

“So, Ren… I think I can drive you home,”

I turned my head when I heard Minki’s nickname. Oh right, Minki was stand near the lift…maybe he just came down earlier. He talked with a guy named JR, if I’m not mistaken. They look so close to each other, Minki called him with that weird name and JR call him with Ren. Oh, I remembered! Yeah, Minki has a nickname as Ren and I didn’t call him like that.

Minki recently moved here for two weeks but JR was able to call him Ren, then why do I still call him Minki? And why Minki never asked me to call him with Ren! As I thought, he never thought me as a lover or a close friend. I really want to call him Ren now…

“Minki-ssi!” I called him.

Minki turned his head and looked at me, I wonder if he still mad about what happened earlier. Surprised, he waved his hand toward me and then approached me while JR still followed behind him. He looks pretty tired with the dark circle around his eyes and his tied hair seems messy.

“I didn’t ask you to come,” he said.

“But I want to,” I just smiled, but then I feel someone nudged into my arms. That’s Baekho, with small grin on his face. “Oh…he’s my friend, you met him yesterday remember?”

“Oh…,” Minki stared at him from head to toe. “Hi, I’m Ren…”

What?

“I’m Dongho, but you can call me Baekho, that’s my alias,”

They just talked to each other for about five minutes and Baekho can call hi as Ren without ssi on it. Minki introduced himself as Choi Minki to me, not Ren so I keep call him with that name and I never thought I’ll feel troubled just because a nickname.

Minki and Baekho followed me into car and Minki choose to sit beside me, aww that’s made me happy and this car suddenly turned into a plane which can help me to fly away. Okay stop imagining and back into reality, three of us are talking about the waltz and I bet this movie would be really great.

The story revolves between one girl who came from Japan and she met a Korean guy when she had summer vacation at Korea. The guy was a host in a club; he’s very romantic but never said any romantic phrases from the bottom of his heart because he never knows the meaning of love until he met the girl. The girl really cold and untouchable and…can I speak about the truth? It does remind me of my self.

I love this movie; yeah… the title brought me into Minki.

***

“Oh, so both of you are lovers?” Baekho seems surprised when Minki told him about us. “Oh haha, earlier Minhyun told me this kind of joke too,”

Haha, right. No one would believe about us, Minki-ssi. It’s impossible for a guy to dating each other, I’m not gay person but I do like Minki. Not because his look but he’s…interesting, I thought.

Baekho seems went along with Minki, he talked about random things like his life in America some years ago and about his work. I don’t mind but I just want to talk with Minki now, explained everything and get my dance course. They have been talked for about one hour and then Baekho got a call from his mom, said he must headed to home today. Yes, thank you Baekho mama.

Baekho said goodbye to both of us, he and Minki seemed to be really close now, like an old friend. Well, Baekho is very socialist and easy to get along with anyone with his funny attitude.

Minki flopped himself into couch like nothing happened between us. Maybe he forgotten about that already? And…what if I try to call him with his nickname as my effort for make the situation getting better?

“Ren,”

Minki widened his eyes but he didn’t turn his head from TV.

“Shut up, you begin to annoy me,”

 

A/n : Okay, I know it was so short..sorry ;;;; lately I got alot problems on my life plus I write this through my friend's pc lol.

But I'll write more for the next chapter, I wish my mood getting better hihi~ and really really thanks for your comments yay! *spread internet cookies* it's made me happy, thanks alot!

@Mag3107 : aww dear, thanks alot for the compliment! :3 I updated today but it's short forgive me ne?^^

@vayne89 : yes, finally I can updated it hihi. He will frget his fiance for sure, because I'm the author here XDD /slap/

@loveghost : Yes, I'm updated finallyyy!!! XDD don't worry...I don't get with Minhyun love life too /slapped/ -_- I make it too complicated, but let's see how our Ren make him realize about Minhyun's love <33

@littledragonfruit : Everyone love when Ren jealous ne? XDD hope you like this short chapter bb

@Dafrickness: memory of fish? lol Idk, but I'm pretty sure he has a good memories about lotus(?)

@Yuki0710 : Updateeed XD hope you like this chapter :)

@MeuluPN : Yaayy wish they dating in the real life hohoho ^o^)/ 

@PetalJaeIn : Updated dear~ hope you like it although it's so short ;;;;