Chapter 01

Waltz

Chapter 01

A/n : This chapter probably contents some random stuffs .__. please just tought it as an introducing part *bow deeply*

 

 

“Morning, did you sleep well last night?” Ren was greeted by a dark haired guy who stands near the counter; he had an apron tied on his waist and also a pair of gloves on his hand. He was cleaning the yesterday dish and prepared the breakfast at the same time.

“Morning, uhm…it’s very comfy here,” Ren rubbed his sleepy eyes and walk toward him, take an empty glass and pour some tea on it. “Are you always doing this everyday?” Ren asked as he takes a sip of his tea.

“Yeah, since I just lived alone here,” he smiled,

“Let me do this, you can have your breakfast,”

“Uuh…okay, beside I’m late for work today,” he handed the gloves to Ren and made his way into dining table.

The sun shine really bright this morning, he could see that through the window. It’s very warm and feels good on his pale skin, when Ren turned off the water he reached the window and open them. He can feel spring aroma roamed his nose; he closed his eyes and exhale it for a moment.

It was his second week at Seoul, the capital of South Korea.

“Minki-ssi, I’ll leave now. Please contact me if you need anything,” the dark haired guy earlier waved his hand and he already grab his leather jacket. Ren just nodded and that guy walked out from his apartment. Ren just smiled, feeling relief that he can stay at this apartment with a person like him. Hwang Minhyun.

His name is Hwang Minhyun, Ren already knew him through the TV, magazines or internet articles. Minhyun is a famous movie director who always created romantic movie which made people went to cinema for several times just for re-watch his movie. Beside his amazing talent, Minhyun also famous because of his humble attitude and it was true.

***

Ren sent the application to a publishing company two months ago and he got a reply said that he had accepted to work for that company. As a small town boy he feel happy that he can get a job in Seoul and he was sure that he can change his life background but in the middle of his happiness he realized that he had no one relatives or friends who lived at Seoul. His older brother—Minho—already moved to Japan with his wife, but he tried to call his brother just if he can help him.

“I can’t trust anyone at Seoul but you probably can live with him, my brother in law,” that was Minho’s word toward him.

Actually he planned to rent a house but it’s too expensive and he didn’t want to cause his brother any trouble, beside he was really clueless about Seoul. Then, Ren choose to live with Minho’s brother in law which means one of his relatives too.

At first he wasn’t sure if that person would treated him nice but he just want to give a try, if that person feeling bad about lived with him then Ren would rent a house as his last option. Ren catch a train from his house and go to Seoul, he already received an address from Minho. After he get off from the train then he take a Taxi to drive him, it cost lot of money but if he catch a bus it would waste more since he didn’t know the street name at Seoul. He might be ended up for take all bus and get lost in the middle.

When he saw the apartment building he want to back off but it’s remind him that Minho has been married to a super rich girl. He lost his confidence, on his dictionary Rich person mean a jerk. They always humiliate poor person like him, but when he was about to stepped back a car almost hit him. He was shocked yet angry but when he realized his situations he became worried and scared a rich people with good car almost hit him and they must be blamed him for this.

Ren planned to run but the owner of that car stepped out from his car,

“Hey, hey miss! Are you okay?” he exclaimed,

Ren stopped and turned his back, almost hit by a car was no problem at all but called as a girl is the thing that he hate most.

“I don’t know how badly your vision, but first you almost hit me with your ing car and now you called me a girl. Is there any girl who had a voice like this?!” Ren shouted which made the car owner shocked.

“I-I’m really sorry, I just spacing out,”

“Ah, whatever!” Ren walked away,

“W-wait!” the other guy exclaimed, Ren turn his head a bit and looked at him. “Let me…drive you home? As an apology,”

“Just if I have a home here,” Ren rolled his eyes which make the other guy confused. “I’m not from Seoul, I—“
“Ah! Choi Minki-ssi?”

“Aaa…yeah?” Ren frowned, he wasn’t famous or something but this guy already knows his name.

“I’m Taemin nuna’s brother,” he smiled and asked Ren to come.

That guy introduce himself as Hwang Minhyun which made Ren frowned because his surname was different from Taemin and he feel like have meet Minhyun before because he’s so familiar, then he realize that Minhyun is Hwang Minhyun. Someone who always appear on every program at Television, he’s the one who had lot of creativities on his head.

Ren was hesitating at first, but Minhyun forced him to enter his apartment. Minhyun explained to Ren that his parent was divorce when he was 9 and then his mother re-married again with his step father who came from Hwang family, that’s why he changed his family name. Though he was separated from his sister but they keep a good communication between them, sometimes they’re met just for shared some stories or having dinner. Minhyun never troubled with it.

Minhyun told him that he can live here as long as he likes, but Ren had manner. He won’t stay too long on this apartment, after he get his first salary he would save it and use it for rent a new house.

***

Ren started to unpack the random stuff from his bag, the air is really nice and his room was really bright if the sun shine like now. Ren go off to his work at 10am, Minhyun already prepare the spare keys for him since Minhyun started work at 8am. Ren could get along with Minhyun, he was sure about that.

***

Minhyun drove his car into a building courtyard, then he get off from his car and walked in. Lot people bowed his head to him and he always managed his smile, having a stranger live at his house really troublesome for him. It’s not like he didn’t want people live in his house but he was afraid for make someone uncomfortable with his condition, he always mess his house because he didn’t have any time for cleaning up and also he always come home late which disturbed other people sleep time.

When his sister and brother in law called him one week ago he can’t help it but scratch his head in confused though Minho already do promotions about how his brother life and he was promised that Minki wouldn’t bothered  him. But Taemin asked him for it so he couldn’t refuse.

He never imagined that Minki was a guy with angelic face; he was mistaking him for a girl before. He met several model and actress but he got stunned just because a guy in front his apartment building, he really let a loud laugh for that.

“Minhyun! Minhyun!” a voice came from a room with wooden door, the owner of that voice walk slowly toward Minhyun and punched his arm lightly.“Why you’re so late?” he asked.

“Sorry Baekho, I’ve told you that I’m not live alone now, right?” Minhyun smiled while place down his bag.

“Oh right! We couldn’t talk too much after we finished that movie, how? Is she pretty?” Baekho seems interested,

“Yeah, really pretty,”

“Woah… you’re so lucky!!”

“Not at all,” Minhyun chuckled, “She is a GUY,”

Baekho dropped his jaw and scratched his head. He took Minhyun bag and look for some scripts; he didn’t want to continue his conversation earlier. Minhyun would making fun of him and that guy really really love laughs, if he found anything funny he will laugh at it without stop until someone told him that it already one hour left.

 Minhyun let a small laugh and Baekho just grumbled. Then he took a piece of paper and sat himself on his chair, today might be a free day for him because he already finished his new movie two weeks ago but Baekho came with a new idea, they decide to create a movie based on a novel story. Before he could product his film, he must read the story concept for making sure if the movie would attract lot of attentions.

“What…? So this bunch of paper that Baekho give just a project list with several novel titles on it, I thought he already found the right story! Aish,” Minhyun ruffled his hair in annoyed. No one catch his attention, the title like; dancing in the moonlight, red thread, love death… it does confuse him. He already read those novels and he thought they aren’t good.

He must search for another inspiration but he didn’t like to read the novel too much. For him it’s so boring and waste too much time, when he read one novel he must be spent one week or one month for finish them. Then something crossed on his mind like a flash light, he remembered about an old novel. The title was “Waltz” but he didn’t remember the story and also he didn’t remember about what Waltz that the novel talk about.

Perhaps he must ask some of his friends,

 

***

Ren take his lunch break and enjoying his black coffee at the edge of the window. He enjoyed the blue sky above him and wondering how it feels when he touched it with his own finger, when he was about to daydream again someone poked his shoulder and handed him one piece of cookies.

Ren looked up and found his work partner—JR—smiled at him. Ren ask JR to sit beside him and enjoying the view, JR was the name pen of Jonghyun and he is one of the authors that Ren charged in. He wrote some short stories or novelette for Nu’est magazine and Ren was the editor for his creations.

“Since you arrived here, you love to see the sky…” JR muttered,

“Problem?”

“Nope, I think its better than read some adult magazine,” Ren broke into laugh with JR. “Hey, I have another question for you,”

“What?” it were his first time for having JR asked so many questions.

“Did you have a girlfriend before?”

“Err…yeah, I have,” Ren played with his long hair and sometimes sniff it.

“Oh? I’m so surprised~”

“Hey! It sound like you assuming that I never had a girlfriend and boyfriend instead,”

“You can read my mind! Oh my god, you must be an esper,” JR laughed and bite his cookies while Ren just pouted—he want to look angry but in the end he just make a cute face.

“Normally…who’s the one that confessed their feeling first? You or the girls?”

“They always confessed to me first,”

“Hmm… then the one who want to break up?”

“Them,” Ren answer shortly without looked at JR face.

Honestly, Ren hated the questions about his love beside lot of people always assumed that he was dated a guy not a girl and then he thought people just love a person because of their looks. Every guy, when they liked a girl it must be caused of her face, then her neck or legs after that maybe the chest. They never looked into their personality.

Ren had some girlfriend in the past; they always confessed their love first and also dumped him first. His last lover said that she was disappointed by Ren, she never thought that Ren actually a cold person who can make any jokes and never do aegyo. Lot people assumed that he was a cute guy with sweet attitude just like an ice cream.

“The girls always mistake me for something,” Ren said,

“Yeah…they’re right,” JR smiled,

“Yah, what do you mean?”

“At first, I thought you’re a spoiled kid and always do a~egyo~ but… the way you talk, the way you acts…everything was too cold,”

“Haha, yeah. That’s why I never believe in love,”

***

 

@LilUlzStur : thank you for commenting first *hug* please enjoy the first update :)

@SilverSea_SpiritStar : I'm updated :DD

@BlackJack95: is it? I hope you like the story :)

@Glesh_Sjcouples: ahaha it's make me happy actually lol dun worry, this fic will be contain with angst but promise to be a good ending :)

@aznmusiklife : updated :D hope you like it