Surprises

Secret Agents

My eyes fluttered open and I couldn't figure out where I was.  "Guys she's awake!" Kimmy shouted from her spot at the end of the bed.  I was back at home.  I could hear hurried foot steps and the door burst open.  Minhyuk came up and hugged me tightly.  "What happened?" I asked.  "You don't remember?" Kimmy asked in surprise.  "Not really." I said.  "Well maybe this will spark your memory a bit." She said as she handed you the note.

 

Did you like our little warnings? The archers, the one who strangled you, all us.  Be ready to die, we have Jade in our hands and if you ever want her to come back, come and get her.  You know where to go, don't you Princess?

-Eric

 

"Oh my god... He shouldn't be alive." I said as I remembered what happened at the airport earlier.  "You know this person?" Kimmy asked.  "You don't remember Eric?" Minhyuk asked.  ".....Wait, this isn' t the Eric that I remember is it?" She asked.  Minhyuk and I nodded slowly.  "That isn't possible, he should be dead!" She shouted.  "Well, this could be a ploy, but it seems real, he knows her nickname." Minhyuk.  Sure the nickname Princess was very common, but no one knew about it excepr for the guys, Kimmy, Jade, and my parents.  "Ummm, sorry to interupt, but who is this Eric guy?" Sunggyu asked.  "Eric is a complicated person." Kimmy said.  "And?" Eunkwang asked.  "He was Jade's fiance, but he was a traitor.  He used me and Jade to get power and money.  Jade didn't realize it until all of the money had disappeared and so did he.  The company tracked him down and he was 'killed'. But it this is real, he wasn't killed." I explained.  "Jade's fiance?!" They all shouted.  I just nodded and my emotions were gloomy at the mention of his name.  Eric was an amazing person, well at least he made it seem that way when he was with us.  He acted as my father when I didn't have mine any more and he taught me a bunch of things that I have improved now.  All the memories, good and bad, of him were flowing back into my mind and it was probably the same for Minhyuk and Kimmy. 

 

"So what are we going to do?" Sunggyu asked.  "Let me call her first though, just to make sure we aren't walking into a trap." Kimmy said.  She dialed Jade's phone number with the home phone and we waited.  "Hello?" Kimmy asked.  There was silence on our side and Kimmy's eyes widened as she listened to the message.  "They have her... and he wants to talk to you." She said shakily as she held the phone near me.  I took it with shaky hands and but the speaker to my ear.  "Hello?" I asked.  "I could recognize that voice anywhere, how are you doing Princess?" Eric's voice said.  I gulped from the memories of his voice and then I took a deep breath to calm myself down.  "What do you want?" I asked.  "Same old Princess, straight to the point and harsh." He said.  "I asked you a question." I said.  "Calm down Princess, all I want is to take what was supposed to be mine." He said.  "Aren't you supposed to be dead?" I asked.  "You think a little bunch of gang members can kill me?" He asked.  "I thought they sent the company's best?" I asked in disbelief.  "Ha! You're funny! They sent some ty gang members from off the streets to 'kill' me." He said.  I stayed silent.  "You don't believe me? Ask Jade yourself, she'll tell you what she did." He said.  "Minnie?" I heard Jade ask from the other line.  "Jade? Is that true?" I asked.  She sighed loudly.  "You have every right to hate me, and yes it is true." She said slowly.  I could sense a bit of fear in her voice and I had a feeling that she was making this up.  "You have to be kidding me Jade." I said in a persistant tone that would tell her that I could tell she was lying.  "I'm serious Minnie." She said in a persistant voice as well and that told me that she was lying.  "This guy should be dead, but here he is in front of me." She said in her acting sad voice. 

 

This Eric guy who had been talking to me wasn't actually the real Eric.  He died when he was killed by the company's best agents.  "Hurry and come to the place where we used to go all the time, you know where that is." 'Eric' said.  "Fine." I said.  Then I hung up and sighed.  I explained the phone call and Kimmy sighed in relief when she heard that it wasn't actually Eric.  "This person must be very important for Jade to be afraid of him." Minhyuk said.  "I know, but who could it be? No one else knows about the place since Jade never went there he couldn't have gotten that information from her." I said.  "Unless...." I said after giving it some thought.  "Ugh, why am I just now realizing the connections?!" I shouted as I realized who it was.  "But this guy shouldn't be alive either, I killed him myself..." I said.  "Who are you talking about?" L asked.  "There is only one guy who Jade could possibly be scared of, one guy who would know my nickname and the place that Eric and I would meet up, and only one guy who would be able to capture Jade and make her obey him." I said.  They all looked at me in anticipation and Minhyuk gasped in realization.  "It's her father." I said.  "Her father?" Kimmy asked.  "You killed him five years ago!" Minhyuk said.  "Well I guess he's still alive." I said.  I started to analyze his voice and the choices of ambush that he used on us.  "Only he would us archers to scare us, he's the only other person who would know the place because Eric went there with him many times before me." I said.  "Jade has always dislike her father, and she could never manage to stand up for herself in his presence." Minhyuk said. 

 

"We have to go there as soon as possible." I said as I moved from my spot on the bed, but Kimmy pushed me back down.  "You need to get some rest, we can go after her tomorrow morning, it's already ten." She said.  "Get some rest." She said.  The others made thier way out the door, but Minhyuk and L stayed behind.  Minhyuk sat on one side and L sat on the other.  I rested my head on L's shoulder and closed my eyes.  I sighed and Minhyuk rubbed my back.  "Where exactly are we going?" Minhyuk asked.  "I swore I would never tell anyone where this place was, but I will bring you guys there tomorrow morning." I said quietly.  I started to fall asleep and when I was completely knocked out, L tucked me in.  "I guess I have some competition now." Minhyuk said as he and L looked at each other.  "I guess you do." L said.  

 

 

__________________________

Sorry for the short chapters but I'm still having trouble.... Tell me if everything is okay so far!
Comment and Subscribe chingu! :D
-infinitesummer623