Friends

Secret Agents

The next morning I was woken up by light flooding into the room.  I sat up in the bed and looked around me, but to my surprise Kimmy wasn't on the other side of the bed.  "Where did she go? Don't tell me she's sleeping with one of the guys already..." I said quietly.  I stood up and took a look around the dorm, but no one was present.  "Where did everyone go? KIMMY! L! SUNGYEOL! WOOHYUN! SUNGGYU! HOYA! SUNGJONG! DONGWOO!" I shouted, but there was no response.  "Aishh!" I said, stomping my foot on the floor.  I went back to the couch and picked up my phone which was next to the pillow I used.  *ring ring ring* "Yeobosaeyo?" Kimmy said over from the other end.  "YAH! Where are you guys?" I shouted.  "Calm down Minnie! It's still considered early in the morning for me.  Anyways, we left already, but Jade told us to leave you so you could rest a bit." She said.  ".....WHAT?!" I shouted again.  I was angry/confused/thankful at the same time because I was left behind, I don't know why they let me sleep in, and I am glad to have gotten some extra sleep.  "Stop shouting!" Kimmy said.  "Oh, sorry... But what are you guys doing right now?" I asked.  "We are coming back from the bomb area, we snagged enough evidence within two hours.  Weird though, we didn't run into anyone." She said.  "Who is driving?" I asked.  "Woohyun. Wae?" She said.  "Just asking.  I thought you were driving while talking on the phone.  Wait, am I on speaker?" I asked, realising the situation.  "Yeah." I heard Sungjong say in the background.  "Oh, great." I said.  "Well I'll see you guys in Jade's office soon okay?" I said.  "kay! See you soon!" Sungjong shouted.  "Yah! Again with the yelling!" I heard Kimmy say.  Then there were a bunch of sounds and a bit of yelling; I laughed.  I hung up and went over my room in the other dorm. 

 

I put on a cute dress and a pair of converse high tops so that I didn't look to girly.  I grabbed my faux brown leather bag and put my phone and my other things in there as well.  I dialed for Jade on the home phone and waited for her to pick up.  "Yeobosaeyo?" I heard the assistant say.  "It's Minnie, is Jade there?" I asked.  "Actually, you just missed her, she's going on a short trip to London for the weekend.  Is there anything you need?" She said.  "Oh no I'm good, but now I'm curious, why is she going to London on such short notice?" I said.  "The branch in London is having some difficulty with their new trainees, and the boss over there wanted her to whip them into shape for her." She said.  "Ah, is that so... Why didn't she drag me along with her?" I said with a laugh.  "That would've been a smart thing to do.  Apparently there are quite a few thick brained kids over there." She said.  "Well thanks for letting me know." I said.  "I'll send you guys a message when she is on her way back." She said.  I hung up the phone and called Kimmy again to tell her to meet at the lab instead of Jade's office. 

 

"So, what should we do for the rest of this wonderful Saturday? We are free for the rest of the day." I asked as the 9 of us walked to the lobby towards the front entrance of HQ.  "Can we- DUCK!!" She stopped in the beginning of her sentence after seeing a bunch of old fashion archers aiming towards us from down the street.  We all instinctly ducked low.  Arrows whizzed by our faces and one managed to graze my cheek and it left a little cut.  "Crap, what's going on?" Sungyeol cursed.  The archers slowly backed away and ran away after they managed to get our attention.  "What was that?" I asked.  We all stood up and my cheek started to sting a little bit.  I took our my mirror and Kimmy gave me a tissue so I could clean up the little drops of blood.  "I guess we should head back for now..." L said.  "I have to stop by the market first though, we don't have any food..." I said, realizing that we were probably going to be stuck inside all day.  "Okay, quick trip to the super market and then straight back home, we can't risk anything." Sunggyu said sternly.  "Arasssoooo!" I said.  We took a taxi to the nearest market and we cautiously went inside. 

 

"Time for food shopping!" I said, pumping my fist into the air once with a smile to lighten up the tense mood.  "What do you guys want for dinner?" Kimmy asked.  She was pushing the cart and Hoya was standing near her on her right.  We voted on Galbi (beef short ribs), Bulgogi (Grilled marinated beef), and Japchae (Beef and vegetable noodles).  "Woohyun, Sungjong, Sungyeol, L and Minnie go get vegetables and snacks.  Sunggyu, Hoya, and Dongwoo let's go get the meat and seasonings." Kimmy said.  We spilt up and the four of them followed me to the vegetables and fruits area of the super market.  "What kinds of vegies do we need?" Woohyun asked.  "The usual I think, just lettuce, carrots, green onions, cabbage, potatoes, spinach, and the other things." I said, thinking about the dishes.  We grabbed the right vegetables and put them in a basket that we made Woohyun carry.  Then we headed over to the snack aisles that were filled with an endless choice of snacks.  We each chose some snacks and put them in the basket as well.  We met up with Kimmy and the other guys at the check out stands. 

 

We took a taxi back to HQ and we walked in cautiously.  "Let's get these dishes started in a couple hours, it doesn't take that long to cook." Kimmy said.  "Okay!" I said.  "What should we do for those hours?" Sungyeol asked.  "We have the choices of: TV, computer, cards, video games, other stuff." I said.  We decided on cards, then after half an hour we got bored and then switched to video games.  Then after another hour, we got bored again, but Kimmy and I decided to start cooking. 

 

We finished cooking really quickly and the guys set the table.  We ate and talked together the whole time.  Then, while we were putting the dishes away, my phone started to vibrate.  "Yeobosayo?" I said.  "MINNIE!!!" I heard someone shout excitedly from the other end.  "Um, who is this?" I asked, confused.  "I can't believe you can't recognize my voice, I'm hurt..." The person said from the other end.  "Wait, is this who I think it is?" I said.  "Who might you be thinking of?" The person asked.  "Minhyuk oppa?" I guessed.  "You remember!" He said happily. 

 

__________________________


Hey guysss! Sorry i haven't updated lately... I've been busy with these school projects and midterms and stuff so yeah, i'm kinda busy :( good thing we have weekends or else I wouldn't survive!!  I have another idea for another story but i dont' think i'll post it just yet -__-
Lately i've had this obsession for BTOB the new debuted group... I don't like them as much as Infinite but i still like them hehehe :)

 

-infinitesummer623