Get Them Together Part 2

Secret Agents

"Okay, Kimmy has training later today after we get home so we can work on everything then." I said to Sungjong as we were walking to the cafeteria during lunch.  When we were heading home in the van, Sungjong and I were going over the list of stuff we would need and Sungyeol was helping us plan it out.  The others were making sure that Kimmy wasn't suspicious about what we were going over.  When we got back to HQ, Kimmy went straight to the dorms to get ready for her training session and when she was out of sight, we all stared at Hoya.  "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" He asked in a confused voice.  "You like Kimmy don't you." I said as more of a statement than a question.  His face became flushed and he looked away.  "He isn't denying it!" Sungjong shouted.  We all smiled.  "We have an idea to get you two together." Sungyeol said.  His head shot up and his eyes were big.  "Mwoh?" He asked.  "Do you want to hear it or not?" Sunggyu asked.  "Of course I want to hear it." He said.  We all laughed and then we headed to the cafe to start working on the first part of the plan. 

 

"You guys are crazy..." Hoya said.  "This is definitely going to work though!" I said.  "Are you sure?" He asked quietly.  I nodded my head.  "Fine, but someone has to help me write this song for her." He said.  Our idea was to have him perform a song and dance for her on the beach.  "You have to come up with most of it though since it's coming from your heart." Sunggyu said.  Hoya sighed and nodded.  "Now go in the corner and work on the song." I said.  "The corner?" He asked.  "Just kidding, but seriously, go somewhere where you won't be distracted." I said.  He grabbed his notebook from his backpack and headed over by the window and sat down on the floor.  "Now, we just have to get the tulips, Dongwoo can help Hoya with the dance, and Sunggyu, go and help him with the song." I said.  Sungjong and I went out to the closest flower shop and we looked for tulips.  "Flower shops will never be the same after that mission..." Sungjong said.  "I know right, they just don't seem as normal anymore." I said with a sigh.  "Ah! The tulips are over there." I said.  We looked around for a good arrangement for the flowers and we chose a bouquet that looked like this:

"They look so pretty!!" I said as we walked out of the flower shop with the flowers.  When we got back, Hoya was still working on the song with Sunggyu and the others were actually doing their homework.  It was quiet and peaceful in the office except for Hoya and Sunggyu when they tested the lyrics out every once in a while.  I put the flowers in a vase and I started to do my work as well.

"Okay i'm done with the song." Hoya said and got our attention. I drop what i was doing and walk up to him and so did the others. "Let's hear the song." I said to him. He started to clear his throat and start singing.

Why am I like this. I’m acting weird. I’m grinning all day long
Why do I act so calm even when I get cursed at, like I’m absentmindedly crazy?
Something feels empty. Something feels awkward. I definitely lost something but
Girl~ What did I forget? I think I hurt my head

But why aren’t you coming (babe babe) Why aren’t you contacting me (babe babe)
Thump, my heart drops, this was the thing that I lose

Amazing.. You… amazing.. and I… amazing… How did we become strangers?
Amazing… You.. amazing… and I… amazing…

Yeah, listen
The road that you liked because there weren’t any tall buildings
You’re walking down it with some other man and holding hands
We’re strangers anyways. But I still can’t forget
No matter how much I try to forget and forget, there’s only you
I, who was hit here and there. My body’s full of scars
There’s no road to go on. With no more days to breathe, the thing I found by looking and looking
Was myself through your eyes. I look for you

I should’ve lived acting like I didn’t know. Now that I think about it, my heart hurts too much
If I just lost it and forgot like an absentminded, crazy person

What’s the problem? What’s wrong? It already ended
Girl~ There’s nothing that will change from you being hurt anyways

You’re not coming back to me (babe babe) I can’t see you again (babe babe)
Drop, tears fall, this is what it’s like, you not being here

I just don’t think I can live like this anymore
You.. were my all and why I lived.. for you

You’re not coming back to me (babe babe) I can’t see you again (babe babe)
Drop, tears fall, this is what it’s like, you not being here

Amazing… You.. amazing… and I… amazing.. How did we become strangers?
Amazing… You… amazing… and I… amazing
How did we become strangers??

 

I stare at him  in awe and said "That is amazing! I bet Kimmy gonna love it." Hoya smile. "You should give some credit to Sunggyu hyung too, he help me with it." "You guys are amazing, i never thought you can write a song in just a short period of time." I say as i clasp my hands together making both of them smile.

"Alright, now we just need the dance for it." Songyeol interrupt. "Right lets get start on the dance." Dongwoo start making the dance for the song with Hoya. I walk back to where i left my stuff and start working again while they are making the dance for the song.

It feel like just a minutes ago, they called my name and ask me to come over. "We finish the dance, but the dance need the 7 of us." Hoya explain. "Sure, let's see it." They got into the position they practice and show me their dance. I'm amaze to how they can come up with these things.

"So, what do you think?" They're ask and wait for my answer. "I can't say anything about this, guys. It's so amazing." I smile widely. "Yes! We did it!!!!" Hoya shout and jump around. I chuckle seeing this side of him.

"We just need to get Kimmy to the beach and Hoya can make the confession." Sunggyu said. "I'll get Kimmy to the beach while you guys get ready." I said and walk over to my stuff to clean it up and walk out.

I took out my phone and call Kimmy. It ring 2 times then she pick up.

"Hello?"

"Kimmy, are you done with training?"

"Yeah, what up?"

"Can you meet me at the HQ?" 

"I have to go back there again?"

"Pleaseeeeee"

"Alright, i'll there in 10 minutes." She hung up as i wait outside the HQ.

Like Kimmy promise, 10 minutes later she arrive. I saw her getting out of the car and walk toward me. "Why did you call me here? I was on my way back to go to sleep." She said with a tire face. "After this, you won't be tire anymore." I said and drag her to a car. "You know where to go." I told the driver and he nod. "Where are we going?" "You'll know when we get there." I smirk. "Something tell me that smirk of your is not nice." Kimmy point at me. "Pfft, come on." I stuck my tongue out at her. 

During the ride, Kimmy fall asleep so it was quiet. Well, it won't be anymore since we've reach. "Kimmy." I shook her but she didn't move. "Kimmy wake up, we're here." I shake her again and she open her eyes this time.

"The beach?" She ask, looking around. I nod and got out the car. "You like beach don't you? Well come on let's go." I pull her near the beach where the others are. I think.

We reach the place and there was a heart create with rose. I heard Hoya start singing and walk out. The other guys walk out and dance to the song and so did Hoya.

I stood next to Kimmy and watch them. Then i turn my attention to Kimmy to see her watching in awe. I smile and turn back to them. The song end and Hoya came toward. He held out the flower Sungjong and i brought a while ago. He hold it out and kneel in front of Kimmy. I move back and watch them. Hoya then speak "Kimmy, i like you, anni, i love you, will you be my girlfriend?" Kimmy put her hand and cover . She nod with a teary eyes. I saw that and push her into his arms. He catch her and i ran over to the guys. We smile while looking at them. 

 

 

HEY GUYSS! Please welcome the new co-author Tiffany_Fany!! She will be helping me with this story from now on so we hope you like it! :D

-infinitesummer623 and Tiffany_Fany